Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) (11913 Views)

Oldest Woman At Makurdi IDP Camp Who Is 105 Years Old With Her 75Year Daughter / Tragedy In Abia State As A Man Machetes Sister 2 Death,Buries Brother Alive(pics / Meet Nigeria's Oldest Woman 191-yr Old Mama Esifiho(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by wisestman(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2016
We came across the pictures of a woman named Mama Efisho, who is 191 years old according a great great grandson of the woman, Mr. Avuefeyen.

According to him, the woman who is about two centuries old ‘lives in Ellu (Edhemoko, Akaluba Street, Ellu in INLG).

Ellu is an Isoko, countryside community in Delta State of Nigeria that was founded around the 18th century.

The crop, Cassava, is the main foods consumed by Isoko people where Mama Efisho is from. Even though we are still waiting confirmation of her true age, what she eats probably explains her long life.

Cassava is loaded with magnesium and copper. A diet rich in magnesium promotes life-long health, lowering your blood pressure and reducing your risk of osteoporosis. While a diet rich in copper helps support healthy nerve function. A cup of cassava contains 23 percent of the copper you need each day, determined by the Institute of Medicine.

Each cup of cassava contains as well as 42 milligrams of vitamin E. This amount contributes 56 and 47 percent towards the daily vitamin C intake recommendations for women and men, set by the Institute of Medicine.

Cassava also has nearly 20 percent of your daily intake of folate. Including more folate in your diet protects against colon cancer and reduces the risk of complications during pregnancy and offers protection against coronary heart disease.

While questioning the validity of Mama’s birth, Mr. Avufeyen claimed that that she witnessed the birth of his grandfather.

If his claims are true then, Mama Efisho is not only Nigeria’s oldest woman alive, she will be the oldest woman alive anywhere.

This information comes right after civil servants in Brazil reported they have discovered the world’s oldest person – a 131-year-old father-of-three living with a wife 69 years his junior.

The Guinness Book of Records recognizes 112-year-old Yasutaro Koide from Japan as the oldest person alive.
And Frenchwoman Jeanne Calment, who died aged 122 in 1997, held the record for the world’s longest living person.

That is until social services sent a picture of the man along side his birth certificate that said he was born in 1884.

Source: http://blackdoctor.org/477709/at-191-years-old-mama-esifiho-may-be-the-oldest-woman-alive-period/

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by akinloluwao: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2016
I bet this woman is not up to that age. She is still looking young and fresh. 191years old bawo?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by StefanSalvatore: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2016
I highly doubt dat

2 Likes

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by xkris11(m): 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
191 or 91. I think she looks too young to be 191.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2016
I doubt it. how can this young looking woman be 191 na vampire she be?

3 Likes

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by playtheblues(f): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2016
I will start eating cassava from now henceforth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by donsteady(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2016
She doesn't look it. And where is the birth certificate?
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by SkyBlue1: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2016
donsteady:
She doesn't look it. And where is the birth certificate?

Does your grandfather have birth certificate? I doubt the story but that is a funny question to ask.

4 Likes

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by asadike(f): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
Do u mean to say she is 99 years old?
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by vinelli(m): 11:01am On Jan 16, 2016
191 ke!! I dare say she isn't up to 100 sef
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by carinmom(f): 11:02am On Jan 16, 2016
Chai, this people can lie ooo, the woman looks much younger, she couldn't be more than 90 i guess.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by vinelli(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by CACAWA(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2016
vinelli:
do you know me? Do you know that that woman is my Mather.....and I'm going to report you right now.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by vinelli(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2016
CACAWA:
do you know me? Do you know that that woman is my Mather.....and I'm going to report you right now.
Why will I want to know you? U dey gimme money?? And if u wan report come collect tfare
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by doctokwus: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2016
Liars.
This woman is not even up to 90.Looking at her,being very generous I wud put her age in the 80-88yrs range.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by udysweet(f): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2016
This very fresh looking old mama youngy? Not evn up to ninety from wat I see here

1 Like

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by akp202(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2016
my grandma is over 95 and she look older than this woman and she consume eba almost on daily basis....if ona dey lie ona no dey look back dey check who dey look ona?
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by talktimi(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2016
SkyBlue1:

Does your grandfather have birth certificate? I doubt the story but that is a funny question to ask.
it might be a funny question here in Nigeria but in organized societies, that's the first question they would ask. I don't doubt there are lots of Africans who are way older than those who are in record books like Guinness but our poor data keeping makes verification impossible

1 Like

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by wwwkaycom(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2016
This woman should be 91 please
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Zico0(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2016
CACAWA:
Do you know me, do you know my name, do you know my class? Thank God, I'm going home.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by LouisBERG: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2016
No no no....the lie is too obvious abeg. she can pass for 90 from what i can see there. 191 kor 91 ni..
#caLLmeBERG
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Dude, abeg modify ur topic to "both living and non-living thing."

And these peeps above me who's doubting the op's lies, there is definitely no basis for comparison as we've never seen a being aged 190 so you just never can tell.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Djicemob: 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2016
Back2back lie grin
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by CACAWA(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
Zico0:

Do you know me, do you know my name, do you know my class? Thank God, I'm going home.
hey hey hey... You think you are smart...i know your face and I'm going to report you
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
I disagree,my grandmother is almost like her when she died 5years ago, @94 do any of her children up to 160 years?,her grandchild up to 130years? ,her great grand child up to 100year? She is not up to 100years based on my calculations.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Zico0(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
CACAWA:
hey hey hey... You think you are smart...i know your face and I'm going to report you

This is not my real face o! See my real face here

Lwtmb!!

2 Likes

Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Ahmed0336(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2016
She looks 92. In oda news Dear God i no wan pass 100 Years na beg i dey beg.
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Whizpeter(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2016
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by paramakina202: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Una can lie eehn...So you mean to say this woman is Zik great grandparents them mate?
Anyway this is season of lies .
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by Whizpeter(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
If you believe that this woman is up to 191yrs old, then you can believe anything...
See this young woman dey form Ancient of days!
Re: At 191 Years Old, Mama Esifiho May Be The Oldest Woman Alive. (PICS) by macklef(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Let dem show us the picture of her immediate children. The least should be 100 years of old na.
Lets say she gave birth to d last child at 90years of age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Reaps On My Father’s Blood – Jamiu Abiola / For Many In Katsina, Banditry Is The Major Challenge, Not COVID-19 – Masari / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.