Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony (30650 Views)

Lady Serves As Best Man At A Wedding Ceremony In Bayelsa State. Photos / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo / Ghanaian Bride Refuses To Kiss Husband In Church During Their Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Mrdecent(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2016
FIVE PEOPLE THAT CAN RUIN YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY

(1)YOUR ACTION ,THEN YOUR PASTOR -
It was on Saturday, the D day when all were set and spirit was high for guests to see the union of their loved friend , sister and brother . All were seated in the church and suddenly, the pastor made a change in mood announcement that the weeding could not hold because the pregnancy test submitted to the church the previous day (Friday) showed that the wife to be was two weeks pregnant and for that reason the wedding could not hold in the church again . I am talking of society wedding that had in attendance the mighties in the society . The action of the couple ruined it and the church didn’t help matter by not applying “ forgive and forget “ . The service was later held at the reception where they were joined but the couple were all in tears thought the ceremony.

ADVICE
If you don’t want a scenario like this and you no fit hold body , you know what to use after all you guys are not kids .

(2)YOUR CHEF /CATERERS
These set of people are terrible most especially the evil dominated ones among them. Some will keep larger part of the meat they were supposed to serve. Some will even keep raw rice and yam. They leave most guests hungry and disappointed . Only the few lucky ones get food to eat . Some will even hide the food , reason why you see bride who couldn’t withstand the anger and disappointment on guests faces serving guest with her wedding gown on . Funny enough in this kind of situation you see some guest going home with extras in a nylon bag while some go home with sadness in their mind . Couple with this, is the poor arrangement of serving guests. Some caterers lack proper organisation and coordinating skills . More to these are some silly cooking mistakes- like too much or not enough salt, oil , water etc. This can be frustrating to both bride and groom on the wedding day.

ADVICE
make use of tested and tested caterers . also , no matter how trusted and tested ,they still need a reliable relative to monitor their activities before ,during and after party .

(3)YOUR PARENTS –
Some parents are just purely evil. They don’t have a bit of joy in them. Some bride fathers most especially, will not have a good day to display their craze until the day of their daughter’s wedding. They will complain of almost infinitesimal issues . I was in a wedding when the bride father was shouting at the top of his voice that the bride didn’t bring a complete bride load like her sister’s husband did some years ago and he insisted that the wedding will not continue until they bring the loads.. In fact, the lady couldn’t cry knowing fully well how her husband to be struggled for that wedding. They thought they could outsmart the man by not bringing a complete list of giving items .

ADVICE
If you know the nature of your father or mother, you need to talk to them during preparation and not only that, they need special prayers from your pastor or imam . Also, don’t try to outsmart them ,instead dialogue .

(4) MUSICIANS-
some are devil representatives at weddings , they will sing rubbish , looking for wealthy family members to spray them money up and down . Worst still, they will bring out dated instruments . Instead of getting cool sound, you get mixture of noise and crack voice.

ADVICE
Get better musician or D.J

(5)Add yours …..

GENERAL ADVICE
IT’S BETTER TO HAVE A RUINED WEDDING THAN A RUINED MARRIAGE

Written by :Mrdecent

Dominique, lalasticlala

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by ademega(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2016
this is seriously serious oh.
that no one strong.
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2016
Nice cheesy
5- Exes. they can so ruin your wedding.

solution- get pictures of all ur exes(bride and groom), give them to the security men.
they shouldn't allow them inside.

113 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by tpiah2: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2016
lord have mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Richy4(m): 12:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
In laws from either side.... claiming sense of entitlement...she is our daughter, you don't have to dominate, he is our son, we do not need to fold our arms and have you guys dominate this whole thing....

Another one was the one they called high table.... why didn't you call this person to the high table, it is only the groom's people that were at the high table... what kind of discrimination was that? some will even go and drag the bride and tell her to talk to the MC... the whole thing is just funny because I have witnessed such long time ago.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by xband: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
(5) SIDE CHICKS

They could splash acid on the face of your wife to be or even kill her

ADVICE

Submit the pictures of all your side chicks to the bouncers on that day, not to allow them gain entrance.

13 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your EX's....never invite any of them!

7 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by tpiah2: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2016
i'm starting to agree with the last post.

Exes should not be at a wedding.

3 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by steadynana: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
get a good photographer that won't tell you stories after the wedding

9 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by sukkot: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2016
hmm
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by looseweight: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2016
No 1 has been doing that since time immemorial

If you care to get your flat tummy back, click the link below and see testimonies
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
I took a walk
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Omotayor123(f): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
Your Ex... tongue grin grin
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by IlorinBoy1: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hello there! I just built this beautiful question and answer website: www.ask-forum.com where you can ask/answer questions. Check it out! Attain the rank of a professor earn money by answering questions. Gracias!
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by allanphash7(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
Marriage sucks
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by timidapsin(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
cry cry FEMALE CHICKEN RAPED AND KILLED BY OTHER CHICKENS (VIDEO) => https://www.nairaland.com/2869270/hen-raped-killed-other-cocks
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Dindondin(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
inadequate food for Fali Werepe or Lola Idije family types

2 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by oklinks: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2016
The Photographer
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by bimbochoco(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
So on point....

Then don't forget the alaga ijoko

1 Share

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by ilsmiling(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2016
No 1 funny sha, if dat happens heen, well, i comment my reserve.
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Bboy1015(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Ujunkem(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nothing fit spoil my wedding
I pray though wink
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by ShakurM(m): 6:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
Sha make sure food circulate.. 3 plates per head at least angry
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Breadfruit: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2016
My wedding was beautiful but it could have been more beautiful. It was like some people just went out of their way to ruin things.
Im still finding it in my heart to forgive those people.
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by moshoodn(m): 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
That number 1 though!
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2016
ilsmiling:
No 1 funny sha, if dat happens heen, well, i comment my reserve.
I comment my reserve? grin
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Breadfruit: 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Richy4:
In laws from either side.... claiming sense of entitlement...she is our daughter, you don't have to dominate, he is our son, we do not need to fold our arms and have you guys dominate this whole thing....

Another one was the one they called high table.... why didn't you call this person to the high table, it is only the groom's people that were at the high table... what kind of discrimination was that? so will even go and drag the bride and tell her to talk to the MC... the whole thing is just funny because I have witnessed such long time ago.....

I had the in law experience. Not a good one....

1 Like

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Buhariisah(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
your ex f***k [s]your ex f***k
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by SmartMugu: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Photographer, taking everybody's picture but the bride and groom's.

3 Likes

Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by davidif: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
I witnessed the last post first hand. My friend was getting married and the band did not show up till after the reception had started. To make matters worse, they even had the audacity to even ask for the full amount that was promised them.
Re: Five People That Can Ruin Your Wedding Ceremony by Lustig(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice points OP.... Na DJ mess up my wedding reception!!! Steal my generator join... Ruben is a devil!!! Just pray make I no catch u

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10k Smoking Competition By Plateau Youths (Photos) / Wedding & Turbaning Ceremony Of A Nairalander (photos) / Professional Dj/mc For Your Children And Wedding Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.