Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) (40924 Views)

Keke Driver Trying To Rape A Schoolgirl Beaten Mercilessly (Photos) / Bayelsa SS1 Schoolgirl Stabs Classmate In Eye For Refusing To Join Cult (Graphic / Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Raxxye(m): 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by mrDennis(m): 7:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
na wa... she no enter one chance , no collect money from stranger... na forceful smash and grab operation?! wtf
.only God can protect us in this country
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by wildwalker(m): 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2016
story for the Gods
vault:
Merlin's great grand daughter is here..

hope they keep killing themselves until all of em die finish..... a won oloriburuku undecided
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by OCHOdee(f): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
We are the apple of HIS eyes! Thank you Jesus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by azidomedogo: 7:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
The importance of dedicating your child to God from birth

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Janetozi(f): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2016
who say there is no God?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Missmossy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Aww so wonderful,God be praised.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2016
Trust yorubas, we don use charm drag her com back.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by idupaul: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2016
Clearly lies
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
Awww so happy for her
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by glossy6(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
To God be the Glory
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by neocortex: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Nairaland Atheist Forum Can u explain this?

What's your point ?
She is the only witness to her "story".

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by olatade(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
Thank God for the life of this young girl. God is really great. Happy for her parents.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by davidif: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2016
Janetozi:
who say there is no God?

Don't mind the blind of heart jare.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by playboy19(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2016
neocortex:

What's your point ?
She is the only witness to her "story".

And the 10 year old wrote her own 'story' to become famous?
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Eronmosele(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Mate, you haven't explained anything. How come she was an exception, in a group of captured people? How come blood pours out of someone's body by just setting eyes on a 10-year old?
You can never understand the reasoning of an atheist. They simply don't understand these things. Or perhaps refuse to understand. It's foolhardy to believe in a process of random chance whose probability of happening according to science itself is so unreasonably impossible.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by likila: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2016
Seeing the comments here,
no wonder Nigerians will kill somebody for money or health rituals.
upgrade your brains and thinking!
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2016
ZUBY77:
Guy was sick already.
What happened to the other kidnapped people? What did they do to God?
i hope you will soon give us the story of your adventures in china
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by akigbemaru: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2016
Kidnapped.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
bokohalal:

When blood pours out of your body , you get weak then die.
Why would ritual killers demand for her parents' cell phone number? Is that the norm?
The Police kept her till she regained her memory which was lost as she was being kidnapped.
come! no just make me vex with NONSENSE comment here.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by ZUBY77(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

i hope you will soon give us the story of your adventures in china

of course
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
xband:
May God cause confusion in the mist of your enemies, may they begin to kill one another just as this girls story in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by sketcherJ(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2016
bokohalal:

When blood pours out of your body , you get weak then die.
Why would ritual killers demand for her parents' cell phone number? Is that the norm?
The Police kept her till she regained her memory which was lost as she was being kidnapped.
just look at u! Things are happening around you and you are on NL forming learned and atheist. I hope u don't die before you get the truth
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
xband:
May God cause confusion in the mist of your enemies, may they begin to kill one another just as this girls story in Jesus Name. Amen
AMEN
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by chidyke77(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2016
ZUBY77:
Guy was sick already.
What happened to the other kidnapped people? What did they do to God?
Thinks like an atheist, are you one?
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by dollarathe(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2016
I trust the living God....if you are steadfast and have faith in him ....this is small for him to do again again and again...
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Our God is awesome. No peace 4 d wicked.
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by Ndeewonu: 2:45am On Jan 18, 2016
xband:

Sadly, Jesus Christ did no permit this kind of prayer. He said, "Pray for your enemies and those who seek your hurt; pray, do NOT curse." That is understandable reason Jesus prayed for those who crucified Him, saying "Father, forgive them, for they know NOT what they are doing."

Anything short to this I murder. (Matthew 5:21-22)
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by xband: 1:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Ndeewonu:

Sadly, Jesus Christ did no permit this kind of prayer. He said, "Pray for your enemies and those who seek your hurt; pray, do NOT curse." That is understandable reason Jesus prayed for those who crucified Him, saying "Father, forgive them, for they know NOT what they are doing."

Anything short to this I murder. (Matthew 5:21-22)

Is it not the same bible the says suffer not a witch to live?

When he said pray for you enemies, did he indicate the type of prayer we should offer?
Re: Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) by 400billionman: 9:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank you Lord for this miracle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos / Girl Assaulted By Her Boss For "Eating Food With Meat" (Photos, Video) / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.