Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,435 members, 7,781,272 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday (1773 Views)

See Nine (9) Dos And Don'ts While Going For A Teaching Job Interview In Nigeria / My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Gtbank Rumored Job Interview In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by edyfa(f): 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2016
Did anyone in the forum attend the interview that was held by Azman airline yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by suyamasta(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2016
edyfa:
Did anyone in the forum attend the interview that was held by Azman airline yesterday?
Hello pardon my inquisitiveness! How did you apply?
Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
edyfa:
How did you apply? angry
Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by edyfa(f): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2016
suyamasta:
Hello pardon my inquisitiveness! How did you apply?
we just went there with our CV on the day of the interview and presented it to the panel during the interview
Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by suyamasta(m): 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2016
edyfa:
we just went there with our CV on the day of the interview and presented it to the panel during the interview
Ok all the best
Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by Nkiruorji(f): 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
How was d interview
Re: Who Attended Azman Airline Interview in Enugu Yesterday by Dblaiz(f): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nkiruorji:
How was d interview

When you get the aptitude test stage, try and check this out...they have really helpful test prep materials....was helpful to me too.....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/azman-air-services-aptitude-tests-past-questions-practice-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At UPS Group Limited / Graduate - Business Development Executive Recruitment 2016 / Was Called To Meet The MD Before Offer Letter What Should I Be Expecting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.