Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115723 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by matrix199(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Really?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by asfrank(m): 6:01am On Jan 17, 2016
I believe this guy was planted in the Republican Party to sabotage any hope of the party winning the Elections. If he eventually wins in the primaries then Hillary Clinton (chief liar) would no doubt become the President, because with the kind of utterance Trump makes, it shows he has lost all minorities in the US. I think Trump's statement are a calculated strategy in a grand plan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ruggedtimi(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..
how...dey hv billions of oil reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Acermoon(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2016
Please seize there property and send them home..... You can do that without xenophobic attempt....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by onoja12: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2016
People always ask me, who do you want to win the elections, I always tell them Donald trump, they ask why and I laugh.

well simple Donald is a messiah, even he himself doesn't know it but when he is done with America all those Africans that thief our money and send there family there would run back either empty handed or with our money. all those people the government sent on scholarship there and refuse to return back to help build Africa, would return by force, all those tech guys and brilliant people that have been potched would be back soon.in all Africa is about to develop at an even faster rate.
so my fellow black people go out and support Donald for President please vote for him

noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fposts%2F91538%2F&h=vAQEizYnF&s=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2016
Donald's wishes and aspirations will die first like Jonathan's threatening of Oshiomhole with hole, and Wike's of flogging Amaechi should Jonathan win re-election.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2016
mikolo80:
what truth?
which oyinbo will do security or nursing for $10 an hour. no be dem go bomb Arabs first.

yeah. that's why I put that last part. they are lazy and entitled.

I guess Trump doesn't regard people of other races. he is a white supremacist and am sure Americans will do well to ignore him at the polls.

except for his strong dislike for Islam which we both share, I think trump is a dick.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by bolaino(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2016
noeloge82:

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

http://m.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.%2Fposts%2F91538%2F&h=vAQEizYnF&s=1
You Just Have To Like Him... He's a What a White Man should be...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Adonbilivit shocked
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nwakannaya1: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2016
Lolzz... Donald Trump has always been psychopathic, for the primaries, he will win, what I do not know is, defeating another frontline democrat Hillary Clinton. And if he wins, it is his country, he reserves the right and Nigeria also reserves the right to nationalize all American companies in Nigeria, send Americans back to their country, severe diplomatic and economic relations with them, and let's see who would lose more. If I happen to be in position to make national decisions, I'll make him understand that plants need earthworms for better living.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by caprini1: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2016
I don't blame trump one bit,If we can not stop running ourselves down ,why won't strangers help us in destroying ourselves....check out the hatred all over Nairaland,abi we think other people don't go to Nigerian sites online?...anyway ,that is if the story is true sha?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by skolab4(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2016
Vulu:
FAKE LINK. BUT AS LONG AS HE KEEPS THE MUSLIMS AT BAY. I'LL KEEP SUPPORTING HIM. THE WORLD NEEDS AN EVEN MORE RADICAL TRUMP TO PROTECT CHRISTIANS FROM THE RAMPAGING TURBANED NUMBSKULLS CALLED MUSLIMS.
.......you are a fo ol ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by glamz007(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
U r Drunk
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Lanretoye(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
KashyBaby:
And who told you america needs nigeria's oil?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by payges: 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
this is the original link here http://www./posts/91538/
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by johnjimiflex(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
Your support doesn't make any difference as to whether he wins or loses... and there are enough people in Nigeria to develop the country if they would... but it jappens that brainless gits like you are so incompetent amd counter productive.... so shut up and die....

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by johnjimiflex(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nwakannaya1:
Lolzz... Donald Trump has always been psychopathic, for the primaries, he will win, what I do not know is, defeating another frontline democrat Hillary Clinton. And if he wins, it is his country, he reserves the right and Nigeria also reserves the right to nationalize all American companies in Nigeria, send Americans back to their country, severe diplomatic and economic relations with them, and let's see who would lose more. If I happen to be in position to make national decisions, I'll make him understand that plants need earthworms for better living.
Are you really in this world? I think you're living in the crazy fantasy isles you created in your brains where Nigeria is more powerful than America.... Wake up and smell the diaper and you'll find out that the Naira is still plummeting....

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by adexdon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
noeloge82:

Source:http://www./posts/91538

mad man..... u b God
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Spidyy: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Don't even annoy me. Come back and develop what? The Nigerians abroad are they the solution to Nigerias failed government? If the Nigerians abroad come back, what will change ? Tell me Please and elaborate with lucid facts.

The Nigerians at home haven't fixed the country , you are waiting on the ones abroad. Continue waiting. Talking without critical thinking. Analyze your thoughts thoroughly before you write and speak.

Someone said America needs "petrol" to survive , just incase you don't know America has lots of oil, infact they boast of the biggest oil reserve in the world , so wake up from that slumber of yours.

Look at India the dollar is $70 to 1 Indian rupee and they don't have oil. If we haven't realized that we allowed greedy and ruthless Nigerians to destroy our beloved country then we are looking in the direction of the truth. Our money has become worthless.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by fredabrown: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
All people from where ever should return to develop their nations
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Spidyy: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
fredabrown:

All people from where ever should return to develop their nations
Please explain how they will develop it? Are they the government?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by fredabrown: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
India is one of the most corrupt country and according to you they are developing. Why your country is not developing is because you talk too much and love to point finger.

What are you doing to help your country,talk is cheap, if you have nothing positive to contribute shut up.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by hypetrak(m): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
PROMO ! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Here is another great opportunity for you all to showcase all you have got. HYPETRAK BLOG is giving upcoming artist chance to upload their track on their site and get a RECORD DEALS if you got what HYPETRAK RECORDS need.
visit:www.hypetrak..com for more info

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Keal(m): 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Yeah, and that's what I promise all foreigners in 9ja too when I take over and create the 5th and strongest world empire ever!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Keal(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Spidyy:
HeHeHee. cheesy
Spidyy:
HeHeHee.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by obie206(m): 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
He should go to Pakistan or Iraq and tell this to a lot of Nigerian Americans serving there.

Mexicans are lawn workers, plumbers, mechanics, they work in fast foods and do series of jobs that the whites and even some silly blacks feel too big to do.

That guy is just a clown.angry

My friend cool down, its fake news o! Don't bust a vein in your brain pls, Jesus loves you! Lolz.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by vicstar(m): 1:30am On Jan 18, 2016
what a nasty fellow undecided , to me america is overrated, I love my country. grin I can only go on visiting or holidays...but to go hustle God4bid lipsrsealed , anything am looking for there, is here in nigeria so wtf?? So tell dat bumps or trumps to shove it up his asss

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2016
I admire Trump's accomplishments as a wealthy billionaire businessman & his ambitious drive but dude is another level of "son of a biitch". After black slaves were shipped to the Americas & Europe from West Africa, especially Ni fuccin geria, built their cities for centuries now they think they can just kick non-white citizens, who happen to have a life, families, legit jobs, right to freedom, out of the filthy slut hole that is now Murica? Somebody frickin snipe him with a rail gun from BF4. WTF? this won't end well. Is he looking to start a war?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by repogirl(f): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
WTF? Which petrol?

This is America, presently the strongest economy in the world! They don't need Nigeria for anything.

Did you see Obama's last state of the Union address? They have moved past petrol and invested in creating renewable energy that isn't polluting the environment. In a few years people will be using more of electric vehicles than petrol fueled vehicles.

Plus they have now entered the crude oil market and are producing and selling, that's why crude prices have dropped drastically?

Have you per chance been on the moon? The era of oil boom is long gone, my dear. The world has moved on to better things.

Trump is a loud mouthed, half thinking, supremacist but then we need to hear what he is saying and work on ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2016
That man on that pics is an animal and lack sence. No need to worry,cux is not gonna win. A goat can't be a president in the white house. He can go ahead and stay in the zoo and contest with fellow animals.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
onoja12:
People always ask me, who do you want to win the elections, I always tell them Donald trump, they ask why and I laugh.

well simple Donald is a messiah, even he himself doesn't know it but when he is done with America all those Africans that thief our money and send there family there would run back either empty handed or with our money. all those people the government sent on scholarship there and refuse to return back to help build Africa, would return by force, all those tech guys and brilliant people that have been potched would be back soon.in all Africa is about to develop at an even faster rate.
so my fellow black people go out and support Donald for President please vote for him

you just open your mouth and be talking nonsense! Probably its becos u have neva had the opportunity of leaving the shores of this country! If you live abroad with a good job, you won't be saying this!! So they all should come to Nigeria abi? To do what? So that your government will kill their potentials with their corrupt policies? Some ppl abroad aint there because of greener pastures, they are there because dey wished to be in a normal,civilized community! It might interest you to know that wit your Nigerian Bsc degree, if they all come to develop Nigeria, your job is not safe, because a typical nigerian employer will hire foreign degree folks to Locally trained

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ThreeGEEKS(m): 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Fderick Trump was a German-born American businessman. He was the father of Fred Trump and John G. Trump and grandfather of businessman and 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump.

From this you can see that Donald is even an American immigrant, so his plans to deport other immigrants is just theatrics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.