Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115730 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by 3kay945(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tɦɛ աaʏ tɦɨs tʀʊʍք taʟҡs, I ɖօռ't ҡռօա ɨʄ tɦɛʀɛ ɨs օʀ աas aռʏ քʀɛsɨɖɛռt , քast օʀ քʀɛsɛռt tɦat ʏɛaʀռ tɦɛ աaʏ ɦɛ ɖօɛs. ..

Bɛsɨɖɛs, ɦɛ ʟօօҡs ʟɨҡɛ ċʟօառ wink
I ɖօ aɖʍɨʀɛ ɦɨs ɢʊt tɦօʊɢɦ.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I can't wait for you to win

I'm so excited

To see how you will make that happen without shedding blood or causing war and how your economy will be ruined

What the whites enjoy today..the blacks made it possible
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by idrissunny: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
This guy can't win this election gudging from the way he talk
tpiah2:
hm, thinking about it.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by dasauce(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Rexyl(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nawao! This sounds like a fake news. Maybe it's being spread to discredit him

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by dejavuh0007(m): 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I dnt gv a flying Bleep abt bt truth b said, deres notin to come home to if we say nigerians shud cum bak
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
onoja12:
slave mentality unlike you my friend i have traveled the world,and guess what i have first hand knowledge of the life of a black man in those part of the world.wake up fast that place is not heaven .if you like sell all your belongings to go,when you get there you would quickly discover that they own nothing there cars are on loan,there houses are on loan even there cloths is paid by credit card which is borrowed money,so in return you work like a slave.as for civilized if not because you are a slave you would know that word is a myth when you get there the police would teach you what civilazation is when you are black.as for jobs guess what when people get tired of looking for jobs then they would start there own business and start creating jobs.

you say that's the people you have seen! You can't just use ur parochial view to judge the lives of all d people livin there! I personally know of Nigerians who have their Personal private properties there too! I know of Nigerians who nothing less then 20 Americans are under their employment! When I mean Employment I mean full time! Without them these workers can't eat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by olubenjazzy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
if this source is genuine
and for real this man to have this kind of hatred for Africans (esp. Nigerians)

its sure he wont win

reason is becos the Black Americans wont feel safe voting him in as the president of the United State.

this kind of person can derive them of some things saying they are black...

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ChinonsoDike2: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

Typical black man, absolutely no critical thinking skills. You expect Trump to deport US citizens just because they are of Nigerian descent?! Fool! I hope your jealousy leads you to suicide, loser grin cheesy.
Nigeria owes me nothing, and I owe Nigeria nothing. Africa will never develop; it lacks the IQ threshold required to become a developed continent. All your efforts to develop it are in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by farouk0403(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=Vulu post=42035749]FAKE LINK. BUT AS LONG AS HE KEEPS THE MUSLIMS AT BAY. I'LL KEEP SUPPORTING HIM. ****quote]

Bros why are you hating? As a civilised some one I didn't expect this statement from you!
Pls you need to grow up and stop generalising that all muslims are terrorist, how I wish you can come and see how we live in harmony with your fellow christains here.

I grew up where each and every religion is given the respect that desrved
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by NairaFeast(f): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
noeloge82:
They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

haha cheesy
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Realonekingsley(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
This man must win!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..
Americans have enough petrol now almost equal to Nigeria .
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dat guy is nothing but a clown, no reasonable person will take trump seriuos, his just an entertainer nothing more + I don't blv this news just yet.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mark3009(m): 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.
Shatap. Do you know that remittances from our people overseas is the second largest foreign exchange earner after crude oil?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Martins24: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
hnmmmm you can't fit it for one day you wan die
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Hakagure: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lies, lies and more lies... propagated by people who could not be bothered to check facts. Exorcise laziness from your habits and check what you read online (and in a book, any book), just because its on www does not mean its real.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by santino09: 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=abumeinben post=42035889]

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year? Pls do ur research well b4 posting or passing not that I'm against any religion n its rules but non-muslims are not allowed inside mecca
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Martins24: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dat guy is nothing but a clown, no reasonable person will
take trump serious, his just an entertainer nothing any way I don't think that this news Is real

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by dejavuh0007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Typical black man, absolutely no critical thinking skills. You expect Trump to deport US citizens just because they are of Nigerian descent?! Fool! I hope your jealousy leads you to suicide, loser grin cheesy.
Nigeria owes me nothing, and I owe Nigeria nothing. Africa will never develop; it lacks the IQ threshold required to become a developed continent. All your efforts to develop it are in vain.

u wudnt av made any diff if u were still around though. So u r a short 1 we dnt av to wory abt again
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by farouk0403(m): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
This new is fake,

If it is real it supposed to rock every news site and by the way I followed trump in my tweeter I didn't see any tweet about this issue that time when he said he will ban muslim he tweeted it and is all over international website

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by almustopha82(m): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
u can never win
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by cardoctor(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
No problem. We will also send the Americans here packing.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
What gave us Obama, might eventually give us trump.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by AmeLonRo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Your comment does not show critical thinking nor logic at. The guy did not say nor does his comment imply he is jealous. So, he cant commit suicide. Its your people (you know them) that are cowards that commit suicide over trivialities. Nigeria owes you a lot and you owe Nigeria a whole. Africa will develop. It has the IQ threshold required to be more than the developed continents. All our efforts to develop it will yield fruit and I will eat of it (numbers 13:30).

The guy simply wrote that Nigerians abroad should come over and develop Nigeria. Very simple. Most Nigerians who travel out have a big hatred for Nigeria and they struggle a lot abroad. Simple works they refuse to do in Nigeria, they do more menial ones abroad. They re in heavy debt and drive loaned cars and leave of state support and keep casting aspersions on people trying to develop Nigeria and Africa.

May all in your category have a rethink!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Charly68: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
This man is a resist & number one terrorist in the world..his rule will be characterized by authocracy & racial discrimination if elected
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Yes send those biafrauds back
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Edmomd(m): 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
@ OP where is your source of information?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mrodogu: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
yeah, in the voice of sound sultan,'ajodabile' no matter wer u go make u no 4get area oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Empiree: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
kilode100:
FFN= fakes news nigeria.
I don't think it's fake. Maybe poster added his but read this.
https://www.facebook.com/bmc.puertorican/posts/1511397502489218?from_close_friend=1&notif_t=close_friend_activity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.