Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (115711 Views)

Asari Dokubo Laughs At Buhari: "Rat Sent By God To Chase Buhari Like Pharaoh" / Photos Of Igbuya Leading Thugs To Chase Governor Okowa From Sapele / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
If donald wins the election, can he actually deport all illegal Nigerians like he claimed ?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by lozanni(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
That's y he will never gonna win...America can't survive without petrol..

Yea, you are right.
Trump is the joker among the pack of Presidental aspirants and is just being tolerated for his entertainment value; though he can sound very scary, sometimes, that I would suggest a psychological evaluation by a reknowned American shrink.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abduljabbar4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Efe3:

are you muslim before you are a nigerian? you are sounding like all those extreme arab activists that vehemently oppose anything west.

worship your Allah independently like a full human being, do not involve yourself in the struggles of arabs, since they do not involve themselves in your struggle.

What are you saying?

In case you didn't understand my post, I meant the same people who were shouting "donald for president" when he was abusing Islam are the same people insulting him now because it now involves them.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by profkehinde: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
But these Americans seems to like him soo much if u watch his rallies. They love him and he is the front runner now from the look of things
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by tottinova: 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
LEAFLET:
. Which 40% blacks... Calm down with that your stat!! Happy sef if they reach 8%!!

I've heard sir, it's actually 14%
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ChinonsoDike2: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Osahon7:
bros ehn! If not that this is an online forum! I would have declared bottles of beer and pepper soup for you because of this post!! Africans with their prides, I was telling a lunatic on this thread how some nigerians are very comfortable in the US and earning 6 figure salaries, his question was "" how many of them are billionaires??" Just imagine his greed??I know of a Nigerian (A Dentist) Who has two clinics in Texas, he makes roughly $20k a month! Yes, a Month! Isn't that enough to live a good life?? Whose talking about becoming a billionaire?? Lunacy lurks all over this thread I swear

Don't mind the fools. This is why there is so much corruption in Africa; everyone wants to wake up a billionaire. $20,000 a month is more than enough to live a good life in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Oteebaba(m): 10:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
How can u say Dat and even support dis man. If it's any of ur family dats der u wl pray he shud send dem back home. They shud come and develop as if dose government wl give dem chance and even u ppl
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Krayzeejhay(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Donald trump can kiss his ass 4 all I care!...
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mallamseifaldin(m): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
Why do u say so?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by raf2angel: 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
I have always wished he never get nominated. If however the Republicans gives him ticket and he eventually win, the terrorist communities may gather up against US. His malicious utterances against Muslims is uncalled for even though we all condem terrorism.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MarieSucre(f): 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
abumeinben:

Even in Israel, there are Muslims, and in Saudi Arabia's Mecca, there are Christians. Nature is balanced, if you must leave in a balanced society, the contents must be balanced as well. Everyone must be under surveillance. Abi shey na Muslim kill over 20 students and then himself for one of the schools in US last year?

I do not support the initial posters stance of creating enmity or division towards Muslims, but I need to speak the truth. How exactly are the Christians living in Saudi Arabia? Do they have their own places of worship and can they practice their religion in the open?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by abumeinben(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
MarieSucre:

I do not support the initial posters stance of creating enmity or division towards Muslims, but I need to speak the truth. How exactly are the Christians living in Saudi Arabia? Do they have their own places of worship and can they practice their religion in the open?

Now do you say there is not a single soul of a Christian in Saudi?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by vislabraye(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

Most of you guys speak as if it's convenient to leave where you've been established to start all over again in Naija. I no go gree.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
babe do ur research well.. America get oil pass naija 100%

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by mekybabe1: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
This man is fond of saying nonsense. I know he's always been a racist.. You will never win Silly old man.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by lascopes(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I support this guy to the very end, all those Africans living in the US should return home to develop their motherland.

Come home and do what if I may ask. Who's giving the chance Has opinion ever been reviewed Abeg live trump make him dey rant like dog that na if the news be true
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by wishy30: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trump is naturally saucy, Ω̴o doubt about that. I wonder if he gets vote by talking discriminatorily. It'll definitely affect Nigeria and the US as well cos a tree can't make a forest

Wishy
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MarieSucre(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
abumeinben:

Now do you say there is not a single soul of a Christian in Saudi?

-Do the Christians in Saudi Arabia have the same freedom their Muslim counterparts have in the west?

-Do they have churches?

-Are they free to attend the churches?

-Are they free to put speakers outside or ring church bells?

-Can they do dawah in Saudi Arabia the same way Muslims in the west can?

-Can they identify publicly with their faith, like wear a crucifix the same way Muslim women in the west wear hijab or even Niqab?

pls answer all these truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by gentlezypher: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
And this reminds me of one Oba
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by cedargroove: 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol

Lol! Dumb supporting Trump! Return to motherland my ass!!! What do you have to offer those that return? Looking for ways to manipulate them with your fake pastors and Alfa 's baba Alawo included. Why can't we develop motherland without the help of those we want back home?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Excuzeme: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:

The above post is an absolute crap. This is reason why certain people want Africans out of their domain. In addition to other bad attributes enumerated by those who tend to disdain Africans, Africans are very good at spreading fake news, innuendos and rumors.

YOU are one of the reasons Africans hate Africans!

Some are just Muppets! undecided
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by ponpon(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fake news on front page... So silly of the op to put this up... When their are more useful news on us elections and the international scene you post crap to drag attention.... Nairaland.com is losing face gradually
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Excuzeme: 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
mekybabe1:
This man is fond of saying nonsense. I know he's always been a racist.. You will never win Silly old man.

Truth is most whites are racist (towards Blacks), just that some are good at hiding it, knowing its a bad thing but virtually all of them discriminate against Blacks!
But then, Blacks also discriminate (Not Racist, which is based solely on Skin color) against fellow Blacks based on tribe, country, Language and even caste system!

As for Trump, like most White Americans, he is rich, over-fed and psychologically DISTURBED!
Despite all his 'spoken madness', even Whites are afraid to make him their President because they know what it means to have a "mentally unbalanced" person as the POTUS!
grin grin

He cant even win the Republican nomination

But if he does, then just like eight years ago, he will "gift" the Democratic Nominee, the POTUS, ........on a platter of Gold.

I am praying the Republicans make the mistake of making him their Nominee cause thats a "banker-loser", but am also sure they are smarter than that.
Its like making Sarah Palin, the Republican Nominee, back then!
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is hilarious, this man keeps making me laugh everyday. I wonder how he is even going to do it. Is it really possible?
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Chaseston: 11:58pm On Jan 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLWaoMCUg0g

Trump is not a serious man. Ignore him.
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by videografi2015: 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Yes,by the veterans to any format including blu-ray (BD).We also transfer audio/video tapes(reel to reel)/kasets like VHS,BETAMAX,V8 etc,Gramophone,LP records etc to any digital format.We also buy working analog recorders.Informed AV equipment acquisition? No problem.
Fon 08053410796,07031843869
Live Video Coverage Of Events
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by LockDown69(m): 12:05am On Jan 19, 2016
This dude just fuelled my thirst for the American dream, make I dust my visa and passport jarre!
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MrCork: 12:07am On Jan 19, 2016
noeloge82:
BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP WARNS NIGERIANS : “IF I WIN, YOU LEAVE”. NEWS | BY FNN |

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Source:http://www./posts/91538

...he's not chasing Nigerians....he's chasing only Muslims...the Nigerian Muslims....muslim is a dangerous cult..he as every right to make America safe!!...MY FREEDOM OF SPECH AN EXPRESION (No ooficnce) angry
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by MrCork: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2016
...I have nothing against Muslims but I all ways beg people to stay far far far far far away from them coz they cannot be trussted! (No ofeense) smiley
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2016
profkehinde:
If donald wins the election, can he actually deport all illegal Nigerians like he claimed ?
Impossible
Re: Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 19, 2016
Donald Trump is also an European immigrant who migrated to America to settle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Wedding Dress: Fatima Ribadu Apologises (Photos) / Footage Of Soldiers Shooting At EndSARS Protesters In Lekki Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.