Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera (23441 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Leaks Reveal Selfie Camera Autofocus, Dimensions, And Model... / Autofocus Speed This Samsung Galaxy S7 Compared Galaxy S6 / My Android Device Is Troubling With Guard Service, Time Service Monkey. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by zzzzy: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Poooo go get ur self an iPhone and stop spilling trash.
so what's your point.
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls can som1 tell me wah the Bleep is 'lalasticlala' I need reply
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2016
ihatebuhari:
I phone camera is not that good!

be showing sand sand for your pictures

that's why I sell my iPhone
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2016
ihatebuhari:
where do u stay in London? I want to visit u, I like d assz

1 Like

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2016
Pls, can somone tell me wah dah Bleep is 'lalasticlala' i need reply
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by master2015: 12:03am On Jan 17, 2016
Babysho:
This time I made the fruit/vegetable blurred
How did you snap the background and blurr the object on top please?
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by shogz89: 12:24am On Jan 17, 2016
master2015:

How did you snap the background and blurr the object on top please?
auto focus is simple,, just tap any part of the picture you want to make clear then press the snap button,, it will automatically make other portions blurry
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by shogz89: 12:31am On Jan 17, 2016
From my galaxy s4

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by x6blade(m): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2016
Sorry but old gist

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by BuzzRay(m): 1:05am On Jan 17, 2016
Htc sensation 4g, Upclose scene.

1 Like

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 17, 2016
Babysho:
See how blurry the grass behind looks

Nice shots op. But looks like u don't know the difference between autofocus and manual focus. What u did is manual focus and not autofocus. In autofocus, the camera decides on what to focus, useful for action shots and when u want to take quick shots. When u start focusing on the object urself then it becomes manual focus.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by eromspete(m): 5:28am On Jan 17, 2016
Which device did you use to take these photos Babysho ?
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by morganwizzy55(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Some of una wey they talk say make we get ourself iPhone na idiot o, maybe na Chinko u dey manage use enter naira land
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm! I will now teach the hungry okpos how to take a photo of their CUNTinent and forward to me.

they will so blurr the vegetation and the bumpy surface and zoom down the pink core of the warm piece.

1 Like

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Osezzua(m): 7:02am On Jan 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by ihatebuhari(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2016
dancok:
where do u stay in London? I want to visit u, I like d assz
lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by WaffenSS(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Babysho:
Autofocusing your pictures make them look cooler and better...I took a pic and made it my wallpaper...most people thought I downloaded it from the net.Its quite easy but you just have to be precise.

+ It doesn't matter if your device has 2 megapixel you can still autofocus your pictures.

How To;

**Go to your camera, then click on your camera settings and switch off any feature that was applied by you or check for the restore default icon and click it....i.e touch capture,smile shot,face beauty all these should be off....you should also switch off your flash.

**Now For The Fun Part....look for two objects with different colours...

**put one behind the other...

**now move your camera close to the first object but let the second one still show on your screen)....

**.while on it click the first object on ur screen...you'll notice that the object behind has become blurry.....Then capture Immediately.

you can keep practicing with different objects to get better auto focused pictures.

Some Of My Auto focussed pictures are below....

Cc;Lalasticlala, fynestboi

Man that's not Autofocus, that's Touch To Focus. Autofocus does the focusing between objects in a scene by itself, and the quality depends on aperture size and focal length.

The LG G3 and G4 use a laser to autofocus.

Touch to focus is manual, not auto.

You can achieve better pix by manually tweaking ISO settings, white balance, macro etc. Or simply use HDR (high dynamic range) if your phone supports it.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Raphoeworld: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2016
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by medexico(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2016
It is not working
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Heyzedd1(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Is it something like this.?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by ijaw1stson: 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
ihatebuhari:
lol wat a weird name "ihatebuhari"...
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by xreal: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Thanks op.

but, u be herbalist?
those first few pictures are scary.
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Oteebaba(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
Me I don't understand the two object u re talking abt. U shud snap it and show us how. Pls
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Babysho(m): 5:16am On Jan 19, 2016
eromspete:
Which device did you use to take these photos Babysho ?

Infinix hot note
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Babysho(m): 5:17am On Jan 19, 2016
WaffenSS:

Man that's not Autofocus, that's Touch To Focus. Autofocus does the focusing between objects in a scene by itself, and the quality depends on aperture size and focal length.

The LG G3 and G4 use a laser to autofocus.

Touch to focus is manual, not auto.

You can achieve better pix by manually tweaking ISO settings, white balance, macro etc. Or simply use HDR (high dynamic range) if your phone supports it.

Yeah you are right

1 Like

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Babysho(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2016
iyke926:

Chai! sad Burger no dey full like before.. I have stopped buying it sad

Nice info about the autofocus on android...

Big ass...no sense

Guy you don get am...Burger na breeze dey dey inside this days...I even meet ear ring inside on of them
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
Babysho:

Guy you don get am...Burger na breeze dey dey inside this days...I even meet ear ring inside on of them
Oh my...thats aint good. U no go report?? Or tell the company about it via email. Na God dey save person sha.
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by lonelyisland(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
I hv been looking for this thread just to thank Op for this great work he thought us here... I personally appreciate your efforts... Here are some of the pix I shot, thanks to your tutorial..

Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by boyjo: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2019
Babysho thanks for sharing.

Don`t be mindlful of these huys attacking your choice of words; wha has that got to do with it anyways. They are just jealous.
Re: Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera by AmNuhRegular(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 / Whatsapp To Roll Out 3 New Layers Of Security To Wrap Up Messages In New Feature / Top 10 Features Smartphones Will Have In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.