Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? (960 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Sings With Keke Napep Riders In Imo State. Photos / Doyin Okupe Spotted In A Keke Napep In Lagos / Soldier In Front Of Customized Military Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? by oluwazino(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2016
I do not know where to post this but this is where am always at..... Was on my way to my brother school for visiting day and I saw this and so it got me thinking what the keke man was thinking to have paste it up there..... If you have any ideas what he was thinking share abeg grin

Re: What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? by apholaryn: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2016
d dude na deaf and dumb
Re: What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? by achinaboy(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2016
pimped keke
Re: What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? by Descartes: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2016
I think that should be "ogbogonogo
Re: What Was This Keke Man Thinking ???? by saint047(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2016
Nice concept. Please remember to be proud of what you do.

the Bible says I will bless the works of your hand

Be blessed as you key in to the scripture

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? / CCTV Contract: Reps Summon Ambode, Monguno, Adeosun, Others. / Buhari Interacts With Qatar Business Community (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.