Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too (17168 Views)

Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / Pics:archaeologists Discover The City Of Sodom & Gomorrah Matching Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chiedu7: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus Himself said that Moses wrote of Him, so that God Moses knew was Jesus.

John 5:46
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.

Luke 24:27
And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Many people dont know that Jesus is the Jehovah in the Old Testament.

Well here are 10 points to show that[/color]
[/size][/b]

1] JEHOVAH OUR LORD HIMSELF CREATED

Psalm 8 (KJV)
1 O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens
3 When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

IN THE NEW TESTAMENT THE BIBLE REVEALS THAT JESUS CREATED WITH HIS FINGERS
MAKING SAME HIM JEHOVAH LORD AS PSALM 8 ABOVE

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son (i.e. Jesus) , whom he hath appointed heir of all things,0
by whom also he made the worlds;
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

2] AGAIN JEHOVAH THAT CREATED IN NO1 ABOVE, AGAIN SAY’S HE IS THE FIRST & THE LAST

Isaiah 48 (KJV)
12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.
13 Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens:
when I call unto them, they stand up together.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts;
I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, JUST AS THE BOOKS NAME JESUS REVEALS HIMSELF AS THE FIRST & THE LAST MAKING HIM FULL GOD.
JESUS SAYS HE IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA IN VERSE 8, THATS THE SAME AS SAYING HE IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA.
NOTICE HE SAY'S HE IS THE ALMIGHTY TOO.

NOTICE VERSE 18 STATES HE WAS DEAD, THAT IS CLEARLY JESUS NO ONE ELSE. AND HE LIVES FOREVER.

SO JESUS IS THE SAME GOD TALK IN ISAIAH 44 & 48 ABOVE

Revelation 1 (KJV)
1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ
, .......
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

17 And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

3] THE LORD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SAY’S HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR

Isaiah 43:11 (KJV)
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

THE NEW TESTAMENT DECLARE JESUS TOO TO BE OUR SAVIOUE MAKING HIM THE SAME LORD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
AND ISAIAH 43:11 SAYS THE LORD IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR. SO FOR JESUS TO BE THE SAVIOUR IT MEANS HE IS THE GOD OF THE OLD
TESTAMENT

Titus 3:6 (KJV)
Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;

4] THE SABBATH BELONG'S TO THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

Leviticus 19:3 (KJV)
.....keep my sabbaths: I am the LORD your God.

JESUS SAY'S HE IS THE LORD OF THE SABBATH, MEANING HE IS THE LORD THE JEWS WORSHIPED.
We all know that Jesus is being refered to here and He owns the sabbath.

Mark 2:28 (KJV)
Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

5] GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT CALLED HIMSELF THE "LORD OF LORDS".

Deuteronomy 10:17 (KJV)
For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible,

JESUS AGAIN IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS CALLED THE SAME "LORD OF LORDS" MAKING HIM THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT TOO.
WE ALL KNOW THAT JESUS IS THE LAMB OF GOD

Revelation 17:14 (KJV)
These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings:
and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

6] GOD SAID HE IS THE ONLY GOD THERE IS AND IS NO OTHER BUT HIM.

Isaiah 45:21
...have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

THE AMAZING THING IN OLD TESTAMENT WE HAVE THE CLEAREST PROPHECY THAT GOD WILL BE BORN AS A MAN.
AND THE BIBLE DECLARES GOD BORN TO BE OUR FATHER

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7] GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT SAYS HE DOES NOT CHANGE

Malachi 3:6 (KJV)
For I am the LORD, I change not;

AGAIN IN THE NEW TESTAMENT JESUS TOO IS DECLARE NOT TO CHANGE,JUST AS GOD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT.
AND ONLY GOD OF HEAVEN CAN DO THIS, SO JESUS IS THE GOD OF HEAVEN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

Hebrews 13:8 (KJV)
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

8] MOSES SUFFERED INSULTS FOR FOLLOWING GOD OF HEAVEN

Exodus 5 KJV
20 And[b] they met Moses and Aaron[/b], who stood in the way, as they came forth from Pharaoh:
21 And[b] they said unto them, The LORD look upon you, and judge; because ye have made our savour to be abhorred in the eyes of Pharaoh[/b], and in the eyes of his servants, to put a sword in their hand to slay us.

THE NEW TESTAMENT MADE IT CLEAR THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF JESUS MOSES SUFFERED INSULTS.
SO JESUS IS THE GOD THAT DELIVERED ISRAEL AND DESTROY PHARAOH.

Hebrews 11
24 By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt:
for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

SO WE CAN SEE MOSES WAS THINKING OF THE REWARD GOD HAS WHO IS JESUS.

9] KING DAVID HIMSELF CALLED JESUS HIS LORD. NOTICE DAVID SAID "THE" LORD SAID TO "MY" LORD!
"THE LORD" WHOM DAVID DID NOT KNOW SAID TO THE LORD DAVID WHICH HE CALLED "MY LORD"

Psalm 110:1 (KJV)
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

WE ALL KNOW DAVID WORSHIPED THE GOD OF THE OLD TESTAMENT.
JESUS ASKED THE JEWS "IF CHRIST IS THE SON OF DAVID WHY DID DAVID CALL HIM LORD?"
THIS SHOWS THAT DAVID WAS WORSHIP JESUS CHRIST

Matthew 22
41 While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them,
42 Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David.
43 He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,
44 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?
45 If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

10] THE ABOVE SHOWS THAT DAVID DID NOT CALL CHRIST HIS SON BUT CALLED JESUS HIS LORD!
AND DAVID WORSHIPED THE ONLY TRUE GOD THATS JESUS
EVIDENCE THAT JESUS IS DAVID'S GOD AND HENCE JESUS IS 10000% GOD

10] FINALLY ONLY GOD OF HEAVEN ANSWERS PRAYERS AND JESUS SAID CLEARLY HE ANSWERS PRAYERS
SO JESUS IS 1000% GOD ALMIGHTY

John 14 (KJV)
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by brunofarad(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2016
Ok

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by divide9ja: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2016
AMEN JESUS IS GOD OF ALL
MODS FP PLS

5 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chuose: 6:58am On Jan 17, 2016
The bible is clear that Jesus is God.
Anybody can see from what OP showed here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Freedom4us: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2016
Good one OP.
Very nice
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Jeromejnr(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2016
Good! Its shows crystal clear that Jesus is and always has been God.

But some people with comprehension problems who need to go to school just love their twisted fables and lies.

Even a primary school student can understand the words in the bible.

English is not hard to understand. That's why the bible has been translated into English.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2016
Bible says that Jesus’ teachings were from God, not from himself

‘So Jesus answered them and said, ‘My teaching is not mine, but His who sent me.’ (John 7:16)

Jesus peace be upon him could not have said this if he were God because the doctrine would have been him.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2016
‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example:

property owners (Matt. 20:cool
heads of households (Mark 13:35)
slave owners (Matt. 10:24)
husbands (1 Pet. 3:6)
a son called his father Lord (Matt. 21:30)
the Roman Emperor was called Lord (Acts 25:26)
Roman authorities were called Lord (Matt. 27:63)

‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would make no sense.

35 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
‘Lord’ is used in many ways in the Bible, and others beside God and Jesus are called ‘Lord.’ For example:

property owners (Matt. 20:cool
heads of households (Mark 13:35)
slave owners (Matt. 10:24)
husbands (1 Pet. 3:6)
a son called his father Lord (Matt. 21:30)
the Roman Emperor was called Lord (Acts 25:26)
Roman authorities were called Lord (Matt. 27:63)

‘Lord’ is not the same as ‘God.’ ‘Lord’ (the Greek word is kurios) is a masculine title of respect and nobility used many times in the Bible. If Jesus was God, then for the Bible to say he was ‘made’ Lord would make no sense.

Oga leave matter for mathias, Jesus na de baba. JOHN 1:1

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Oluwaseytiano(m): 9:03am On Jan 17, 2016
just one point for you op, John 3:16. Have you read it

24 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Disciples did not believe Jesus was God

The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples over a period of thirty years after Jesus was raised to heaven. Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a crowd saying:

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)
For Peter, Jesus was a servant of God (Confirmed In Matthew 12:18)
‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)
‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2016
Op, ur stating the obvious....before God layed the foundation of the, jesus was...just like the bible said...He was, and is, and is to come....happy sunday y'all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by firstking01(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2016
Op, ur stating the obvious....before God layed the foundation of the earth, jesus was...just like the bible said...He was, and is, and is to come....happy sunday y'all.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2016
If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God. Jesus worshipped the only true God

‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)

‘he continued all night in prayer to God.’ (Luke 6:12)

‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

31 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chuose: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstking01:
Op, ur stating the obvious....before God layed the foundation of the, jesus was...just like the bible said...He was, and is, and is to come....happy sunday y'all.
Its good he did for some slow pokes to learn.

hockeyoilers:
If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God. Jesus worshipped the only true God
‘that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.’ (John 17:3)
‘Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve’ (Matthew 20:28)

I pity you hockeyoiler, you are really a slow poke.

Did God the Father not command that His Son Jesus is to be worshipped.

Hebrew 1
5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
All four Gospels record Jesus peace be upon him as saying, "Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God."

To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the so called 'man-God 'Jesus peace be upon him. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose:

‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chiedu7: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
hockeyoilers:
All four Gospels record Jesus peace be upon him as saying, "Blessed are the peace-makers; they will be called sons of God."

To say that God became truly a human being invites a number of questions. Let us ask the following about the so called 'man-God 'Jesus peace be upon him. What happened to his foreskin after his circumcision (Luke 2:21)?

Did it ascend to heaven, or did it decompose as with any human piece of flesh? During his lifetime what happened to his hair, nails, and blood shed from wounds? Did the cells of his body die as in ordinary human beings? If his body did not function in a truly human way, he could not be truly human as well as truly God. Yet, if his body functioned exactly in a human way, this would nullify any claim to divinity. It would be impossible for any part of God, even if incarnate, to decompose in any way and still be considered God. The everlasting, one God, in whole or in part, does not die, disintegrate, or decompose:

‘For I the Lord do not change.’ (Malachi 3:6)

[size=14pt]JESUS IS THE BEGOTTEN OF GOD[/size]

John 1:18
No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son,
which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2016

The Acts of the Apostles in the Bible details the activity of the disciples over a period of thirty years after Jesus was raised to heaven. Throughout this period, they never referred to Jesus as God. For instance Peter stood up with the eleven disciples and addressed a crowd saying:

‘Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus.’ (Acts 3:13)

9 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by blackmantis: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus is the Son of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chiedu7: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
blackmantis:
Jesus is the Son of God.

That makes Him God too, thats why the Jews wanted to kill Him

John 5 (KJV)

17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

John 10 (KJV)

30 I and my Father are one.

31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?

33 The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Freedom4us: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
blackmantis:
Jesus is the Son of God.
Remember John 10:30
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Rilwayne001: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2016
The God that never was cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Freedom4us: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:
The God that never was cheesy
You surely don't know the bible or God.
Had you known Him, you would have known that

God is I AM

Exodus 3
13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you

Jesus said the Same showing you that He is Full God

John 8
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.

57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by vybzkartel: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
Gbam
Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chiedu7: 1:37am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus is Lord & God

3 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 2:27am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by chiedu7: 2:33am On Jan 24, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Jesus spoke to a man who had called him ‘good,’ asking him, ‘Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.’ (Luke 18:19)

Jesus said that because the man did not know who Jesus was, so Jesus knew what he said was not from the heart.
If the man Knew Jesus, Jesus would not need to ask Him to follow Him.

Luke 18
20 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother.

21 And he said, All these have I kept from my youth up.

22 Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor,
and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus prayed in prostration (Matthew 26:39), like the other prophets (see Nehemiah 8:6 with regard to Ezra and the people, Joshua 5:14 for Joshua, Genesis 17:3 and 24:52 for Abraham, Exodus 34:8 and Numbers 20:6 for Moses and Aaron).

11 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 24, 2016
Jesus purified himself with washing prior to prayer, as was the practice of the pious prophets who preceded him (see Exodus 40:31-32 in reference to Moses and Aaron), and as is the practice of Muslims.

16 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 24, 2016
"...Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people:.." (Lk 24:19).

This is interesting, here we have luke calling Jesus (peace be upon him ) a prophet.

So who is lying luke or Jesus ( on whom be peace ) ?

10 Likes

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by malvisguy212: 6:00am On Jan 24, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Daniel 7:13-14
"I kept looking in the night visions, And
behold, with the clouds of heaven One
like a SON OF MAN was coming, And He
came up to the Ancient of Days And was
presented before Him. "And to Him was
given dominion, Glory and a kingdom,
That all the peoples, nations, and men of every language Might SERVE HIM. His
dominion is an EVERLASTING dominion
Which will not pass away; And His
kingdom is one Which will not be
destroyed.

Obviously, if the Son of Man were only
human, He would not be able to
establish an eternal kingdom. Likewise,
He would not be able to convince all
peoples to serve Him. Such abilities and
honors are reserved for God alone.

1 Like

Re: 10 Points To Show That Jesus Is God Of The Old Testament Too by malvisguy212: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
hockeyoilers:

In no less than 12
instances, Jesus was worshipped by
various people - the wise men, the
disciples, a leper, a synagogue official,a woman of Canaan, Mother of Zebedee's children, a blind man, angels, and everybody in heaven. The Bible clearly indicates that God alone is to be worshipped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Ramadan: Election Riggers, Kidnappers, Yahoo Boys Fasting In Vain, Say Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.