Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please Help! Is There Any Parmanent Cure To chronic stomach Ulcer? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help! Is There Any Parmanent Cure To chronic stomach Ulcer? (615 Views)

Complete And Parmanent Cure For Prostate Cancer & Enlargement Within 45 Days!!! / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! Is There Any Parmanent Cure To chronic stomach Ulcer? by medamillion(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2016
My mother is currently in the hospital now nursing chronic stomach ulcer. We've made relentless efforts for the past 3years to find medical solution to the problem but to no avail. It's been from one hospital to another, if she is relieved today, before 2weeks, the pains start again.

I need your medical help or advice on this.

Lalasticlala or any mod, this is matter between life and death, please help move this to the frontpage. Thanks
Re: Please Help! Is There Any Parmanent Cure To chronic stomach Ulcer? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2016
Yes, there is.
PM me for details.
Sorry about it.
Re: Please Help! Is There Any Parmanent Cure To chronic stomach Ulcer? by medamillion(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2016
mordtonia:
Yes, there is.
PM me for details.
Sorry about it.
I don't think there is any need to PM you Sir. If you can be of help, why not post it here? There is nothing private about it, even some people with similar problems can get a clue from your post. Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

@ / Process On How To Stop Or Cure Pimples / Reason Why Two AS Genotype Parents Don't Give Birth To SS Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.