Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics (63235 Views)

VP Osinbajo Meets Daughter Of Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists(pics) / Soldiers Intercept Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, Kill 2 Terrorists (Pics) / Army Records More Victory In Kircha Dungus & Other Areas,Kill 4 Terrorists(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by henryanna36: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2016
Soldiers really pass through hell to defend a country.They do all sorts of things just to win war.According to the person who shared the photos on Instagram(he claims to be a soldier),the soldier had to dress in an unusual way during a battle with terrorists.

He wrote.....

Live for nothing or die for something....tbis is who we are.....this is what we do....

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/see-what-soldier-did-to-fight.html

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2016
Masquerade Soldiers moving inside Sambisa Forest grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija military no get swag

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2016
lols for real?

this is kinda hilarious. but if it'll work, by all means pls continue! I'll even sew the costumes for them grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 17, 2016
henryanna36:
Soldiers really pass through hell to defend a country.They do all sorts of things just to win war.According to the person who shared the photos on Instagram(he claims to be a soldier),the soldier had to dress in an unusual way during a battle with terrorists.

He wrote.....

Live for nothing or die for something....tbis is who we are.....this is what we do....

It is called a ghillie suit. It is used by military snipers, and is a standard military camouflage.

418 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by FagsamPHP(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2016
k
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by rollUP(m): 9:57am On Jan 17, 2016
God bless our gallant soldiers

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by mayorkyzo: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2016
It's used for camouflage so the enemies won't spot them....may God continue to guide them...

141 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by skup008(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2016
wow...

kudos to our gallant soldiers.

once really willing to be a soldier but was hard to get my way. Now I really love and proud of what I do.

You wanna know what I do?...check my signature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by DonBobes(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Masquerade Soldiers moving inside Sambisa Forest grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked

Naija military no get swag

Dont b flummoxed HE IS A SNIPER. He needs to be this dressed so dt he won't b seen by BH terrorist!

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by onojaduru: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Very hilarious
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by okoro4: 10:37am On Jan 17, 2016
I son laugh faint here

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by onoikenna: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2016
Kudos to our gallant soldiers.God will see them 2ru

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by hollywater: 10:56am On Jan 17, 2016
How can this stop Shekeu from strafing the Chibok girls day and night?

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by lloydpras: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2016
...reminds me of "American Sniper"
#EpicMovie

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by looseweight: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2016
God bless our soldiers

To get back your flat tummy, check my signature
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by NobleAngell(f): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2016
Nice concept but it looks heavy. What happens when there is a need to run?
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Richie0974: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Masquerade but instead of stick, na gun this one carry.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by BedLam: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
Na PMB bring money to buy this one too? undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2016
It's w standard camouflage for snipers, look at his Rifle!

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Pascal181: 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by sinistermind(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
Henry240:

It is called a ghillie suite. It is used by military snipers, and is a standard military camouflage.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by mployer(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2016
I want to visit Sambisa smiley

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by parrotibaba(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
This is not a masquerade attire, it's standard military camouflage so as to be able to hide from enemies. Research a little before you disgrace yourself on a public forum.

Modified!

Oya op modify your topic head to avoid further embarrassment. I no know as this take resemble masquerade, abi na how your village masquerade look like?

The level of ignorance here is appalling, most Nigerians don't research at all, as the op make mistake, instead make folks research about the stuff, they kukuma gree say na masquerade. Google search is in the phone of every one yet people don't use it.

THE MOD THAT BROUGHT THIS TO FRONT PAGE WITHOUT MODIFIYING THE TOPIC DESERVES A BIG KNOCK ON THE HEAD!!

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by coldsummer: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Them dey improve
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Khd95(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Battling insurgents nd heat at a gosad
God bless NA

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by hakeem4(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
grin
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Smartsyn(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Confirm

But who be that John wey get tym snap pics for war front.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Akosxxx(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2016
Omo see tha gun!
U won't see that when the clueless GEJ was there

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by teadrake(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
In valor,there is hope!!!!
We shall win this war.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Raskasal(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Well..., as much as I want to believe, all these are security implementation strategies which should be kept private and not leaking to the public. Nigerian Army should beware, especially when u don't know who ur enemy is. Pretence sometimes are good advancement towards capturing the boko boys..

Thumbs-up the NA

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2016
Is this news? This is camouflage for God's sake.
Re: Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics by CACAWA(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2016
hollywater:
How can this stop Shekeu from strafing the Chibok girls day and night?
cruel and insensitive

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Atiku Speaks On IPOB, Army Clash In Abia / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. / See The Job Borno State Governor Appointed 5 People To Carry Out(Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.