Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan (29548 Views)

Mayor Of Nazareth Hosts Prophet T.B Joshua In Israel(photos) / Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
I have noticed that apart from those he informs in church service that he wants to see, foreigners and maybe Emmanuel TV partners its almost impossible to see him as a Nigerian.
Pls does anyone know how to meet him after the service or anytime in case he didn't spot you at the service.
Your comments/direction will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Good morning!
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Slikbae: 3:12am On Jan 18, 2016
I have seen TB Joshua before, I saw him in September last year. You have to understand that TB Joshua is the most "sought after" pastor/prophet in the whole world, so its very difficult to see him one on one.

If I may ask, why do you want to see him?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:
I have seen TB Joshua before, I saw him in September last year. You have to understand that TB Joshua is the most "sought after" pastor/prophet in the whole world, so its very difficult to see him one on one.

Very interesting. Could you please share with us your experience of meeting with Tb Joshua? How did you manage? How was the meeting? What did you discussed? How long did it last? Did you spent money? How much and what for?

Thank you in advance.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Slikbae: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
I didn't spend a dime, instead his minister s gave me free morning water and faith bracelet and some books and CDs. We didn't discuss, he just laid his hands on my forehead and that was it.

TB Joshua has a kind heart, in my presence money was given to about 3 women to return to their various countries. Before I continue, are you asking to make mockery of me, him or Christianity? cuz from your previous posts you ain't a Christian.

LoJ:

Very interesting. Could you please share with us your experience of meeting with Tb Joshua? How did you manage? How was the meeting? What did you discussed? How long did it last? Did you spent money? How much and what for?

Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:
Before I continue, are you asking to make mockery of me, him or Christianity? cuz from your previous posts you ain't a Christian.
Hello Slikbae. Thank you for your answers. I do not intend to ridicule you or anyone's beliefs. My questions are sincere, as I have deep respect for Tb Joshua.

I don't know what you mean by Christian, but yes I'm a christian, albeit not a religious one.

Did Tb Joshua prophesied to you? What were the after effects of this encounter?

Thank you again and cheers.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Christmasdon(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just goto thursdays healing service you will see him touch and pray for you for you.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Slikbae: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
He didn't prophesy to me. I was having serious spiritual problems which were affecting my material life and that was why I needed to see him. Yes , I've seen a turn around for good.

One thing I'd have you know is that everything that happens there is real. I went there with a foreigner who had never visited Lagos before and she was delivered.

But trust me, you don't need to meet him personally to get your deliverance, breakthrough or healing. Just have faith, visit the church and during the course of the service, your purpose of going there will be met.

Also, on that very day, I got to the church at 4:30 am and came back at 11:30pm. But its quite different now, since he's started coming out again.
LoJ:

Hello Slikbae. Thank you for your answers. I do not intend to ridicule you or anyone's beliefs. My questions are sincere, as I have deep respect for Tb Joshua.

I don't know what you mean by Christian, but yes I'm a christian, albeit not a religious one.

Did Tb Joshua prophesied to you? What were the after effects of this encounters?

Thank you again and cheers.

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by paulGrundy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Send a mail to info@scoan.org stating your problem, and why you want to see him, if you are lucky scoan would reply you.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by paulGrundy(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:

How can I get the anointing water.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:
Hello Slikbae. Thank you for your answers.

I don't need breakthrough, Healing nor deliverance. I am content with the little I have now. If the laws of God find me deserving to have more so that I can bless others more, so be it. If not, I am here but for a short season. I can't focus my attention and strength on financial breakthrough and the right like.

That's why I used to pay attention to Tb Joshua. He seemed to be one of the rare preachers in Nigeria who try to teach spirituality, albeit at a very basic level - His series of teachings" God is spirit" for instance. It is as if He's afraid to get any deeper. Afraid to be misunderstood and castigated more than He already is. So he now focuses on performing miracles and healings. Maybe I am wrong though. Judgement belongs to God.

I thank you once more for your answers.

I wish you blessings.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Slikbae: 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
I don't think he's afraid of getting deeper, you don't expect him to say all that he sees. It may be too much for some people to handle. Things of the spirit are better experienced personally. Infact, his ministry has been an eye opener to all those who doubted the existence of the spiritual world. Even Jesus limited his teachings on spiritually. Trust me, there's a lot on spirituality that isn't in the bible.

If I were to even narrate my experiences on spirituality, the atheists along with some Christians will debunk it, calling it bluff.

Take care!
LoJ:

Hello Slikbae. Thank you for your answers.

I don't need breakthrough, Healing nor deliverance. I am content with the little I have now. If the laws of God find me deserving to have more so that I can bless others more, so be it. If not, I am here but for a short season. I can't focus my attention and strength on financial breakthrough and the right like.

That's why I used to pay attention to Tb Joshua. He seemed to be one of the rare preachers in Nigeria who try to teach spirituality, albeit at a very basic level - His series of teachings" God is spirit" for instance. It is as if He's afraid to get any deeper. Afraid to be misunderstood and castigated more than He already is. So he now focuses on performing miracles and healings. Maybe I am wrong though. Judgement belongs to God.

I thank you once more for your answers.

I wish you blessings.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Slikbae:

If I were to even narrate my experiences on spirituality, the atheists along with some Christians will debunk it, calling it bluff.
If you wish to relate them, even privately, I'm willing to listen to you.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Slikbae: 4:34am On Jan 19, 2016
okidoki, I'll send you a pm.
LoJ:

If you wish to relate them, even privately, I'm willing to listen to you.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by howdynaija: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just write them that you have N350,000,000 and you want TB Josh to bless it, I promise you will receive immediate phone call from them...business guys.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Christmasdon:
Just goto thursdays healing service you will see him touch and pray for you for you.

pls i heard they no longer do thursday service or have they restarted it?
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by sunny12345679: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
howdynaija:
Just write them that you have N350,000,000 and you want TB Josh to bless it, I promise you will receive immediate phone call from them...business guys.
you be big fool

6 Likes

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
shut up!!! That your pastor does it doesn't mean Tb Joshua does it.

They called me personally and asked me to come to the church. did I have anything to offer them? No!

keep living in oblivion.
howdynaija:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
No they haven't commenced with the Thursday healing service.

you didn't reply me earlier. why do you want to see him?
Benite:

pls i heard they no longer do thursday service or have they restarted it?
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Amberon:
No they haven't commenced with the Thursday healing service.

you didn't reply me earlier. why do you want to see him?

Thanks i appreciate your contributions.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 2:00am On Jan 21, 2016
you still didn't reply me. you don't know if I could be of help in directing you on how to see him.

Take care and stay blessed.
Benite:

Thanks i appreciate your contributions.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon: 2:09am On Jan 21, 2016
The "morning" water is given freely to all those who are "visiting" the church or those who are "invited" by the church, or those who are asked to stay back to see the prophet.

Apart from this, the morning water comes with some books and CDs which you can buy.
paulGrundy:

How can I get the morning water when you buy the books. It comes with the book
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2016
Amberon:
you still didn't reply me. you don't know if I could be of help in directing you on how to see him.

Take care and stay blessed.

@ Amberon very sorry i find it difficult to share it here not because i don't want to but its a public forum.
Its for some stuffs i cant share in public but trust me you will encourage meet him if you know why. Its not for money nor fame but for "divine touch" from the man of God.

i will appreciate if you can be a helping hand. as i plan being there this week end.
But if you still want to know why in detail just inform me so i can pm you.
Your prompt helping hand will be highly appreciated.
You can pm me if you wish to as i plan being there this weekend so its urgent.
Best Regards.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by paulGrundy(m): 9:16am On Jan 21, 2016
Amberon:
The "morning" water is given freely to all those who are "visiting" the church or those who are "invited" by the church, or those who are asked to stay back to see the prophet.

Apart from this, the morning water comes with some books and CDs which you can buy.

You edited my quote. Oook, am not a member of scoan, neither have I visited scoan. But I enjoy watching emmanueltv everyday. Hoping to visit scoan soon, but exactely which day of the week does prophetic ministration happens?
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2016
hello amberon
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 9:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Hey dear, this is other moniker. I checked for your PM but didnt see it. Anyways, i just sent you a PM now. Kindly respond. Thanks.
Benite:
hello amberon
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 2:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amberon11:
Hey dear, this is other moniker. I checked for your PM but didnt see it. Anyways, i just sent you a PM now. Kindly respond. Thanks.

i havent seen your mail yet
pls resend
thanks.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just resent it now.
Benite:

i havent seen your mail yet pls resend thanks.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amberon11:
I just resent it now.

Seen

I have replied you check your mail
Thanks.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
I just replied
Benite:

Seen

I have replied you check your mail
Thanks.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Benite: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Amberon11:
I just replied
Thanks amberon So grateful.
Re: How To Meet with Prophet TB Joshua in scoan by Amberon11: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
you're welcome.
Benite:
Thanks amberon So grateful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rep Your Church / Photos From Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Birthday Get Together / What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.