Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently (40094 Views)

She Visited Me And This Happened,what Should I Do? Pix / Advice Urgently Needed! / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Destiny4fame(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
not all that glitter is gold
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Destiny4fame(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
ifa n fani lepon ya
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Destiny4fame(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
lesson for all
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Destiny4fame(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
endure it
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
lolz.. one chance.. baba.. strangle her.to death.. then leave d hospital.. note ; u.will be wanted .. cheesy
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Ejytex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mologi:
eyan badooo sneh

if u think the op should be probed...press like

https://www.nairaland.com/2844593/ibadan-kissing-style-lol-photo
Hahahahaha laugh don tear my boxer self
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Op so how did everything workout?
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by preetyb(f): 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
Eyaah..I guess you are paying for all the ones you have eaten for free grin ..I am just joking o
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Pat081: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Re u telling us dat nobody call her like friends or relatives to ask after her well beingany way b ur sister keeper n she may pay u back in future
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by bigpicture001: 7:20am On Jun 10, 2018
guyz,u ppl shld take it east on this great desire for sex....the incidence of HIV prevalence have sky rocketed in nigeria since the introduction of ARV treatment..most youths now have HIV...
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by dnawah(m): 8:19am On Jun 10, 2018
purest21:
I met this girl on badoo and we got talking. Barely two weeks we knew she offered to come to my place at awka from asaba. Which straight guy would turn down such offer? I was amazed as she did not even request for t-fare and I wondered if really such type of girls still existed in Nigeria.
She got to awka the next day and I've already arrange some cash that would buy us some nice time not knowing that what I called 'cash' wouldn't be able to settle up to 20% of the liability that was impending.

As this girl stepped into my house, the next morning she got heavily sick! Oblivious of the gravity of the sickness, we went to the medicine store on my street and the guy mixed drugs for her. After three days, this girl started showing symptoms that she's about to die, the same symptoms I saw on my grandmom before she died. With that fear I rushed her to the hospital and the doctor prescribed a list of heavy heavy drugs that I must buy in their hospital. Due to inadequacy of cash because the so called cash I reserved for flexings has almost exhausted, I had to buy only one out of the four listed drugs.
And that was when this dying girl started making me to feel she planned the whole thing. That maybe she knew she was going to fall sick and then needed a medical maga. She would not appreciate my kindness so far, instead she would be busy utilizing any given opportunity to complain, diss or attack me.

To cut it all short, I've already spent close to 10k on this ungrateful sickler and still spending. And sure thing is either this girl dies in my house or I'll be going bankrupt if she doesn't go back to asaba soonest.
As I'm typing this, she's here lying next to me and not even thinking of going back to her place. Please I need advice on how to send her back because I've reasoned it will actually take some balls to just wake her up and eject her indiscriminately, I don't even know if she can travel back on her own. I dont think this kind of ill-luck should be starting somebody's year!! Advice please
u have bitten more than รน can chew
Re: She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently by Kobicove(m): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
purest21:
I met this girl on badoo and we got talking. Barely two weeks we knew she offered to come to my place at awka from asaba. Which straight guy would turn down such offer? I was amazed as she did not even request for t-fare and I wondered if really such type of girls still existed in Nigeria.
She got to awka the next day and I've already arrange some cash that would buy us some nice time not knowing that what I called 'cash' wouldn't be able to settle up to 20% of the liability that was impending.

As this girl stepped into my house, the next morning she got heavily sick...

Pally your best bet is to nurse her back to health then dispatch her back to her base.

If she dies while in your place no one will believe she died of natural causes undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.