Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall (1357 Views)

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend To Swimming Pool, Says He Double Dates (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by AfroBlue(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
these two chicks must really love this bro to exhibit this prank in public!

Don't try this with 9ja or london town oyinbos girls unless you have top notch playa skills like Chidi, Iyanya, Dbanj, or Jim Iyke grin honourable mention to the retired 2 baba cheesy

WTF!! GUY WALKS AROUND WITH 2 WHITE GIRLS ON LEASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0-RR5tI9U
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by Carowline(f): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
And I should ?
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by ThuggerBaby(m): 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
White women have always lusted after my divk since i was sixteen(YEAH, FVCK YOU MISS PILEWSKI) If you ask me i see a monkey walking his 2 Dogs Biitches. Once got the shock of my life when my kinda openly Racist lecturer had a fetish for black men... shocked shocked shocked Just because they cant have the Divk fro the motherland doesnt mean they have to act all aggresive and shiit cool

Its just a PRANK bro, look at the camera right there.

WALK IN THE MALL GONE WRONG!!! GONE SEXUALLLL!!! IN THE HOOD!!! ARRESTED BY COPS!!! undecided
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by ThuggerBaby(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
Carowline:
And I should ?

Just because you cant afford to watch the video doesnt mean you should get passive aggressive and shitt
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by ThuggerBaby(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
AfroBlue:
these two chicks must really love this bro to exhibit this prank in public!

Don't try this with 9ja or london town oyinbos girls unless you have top notch playa skills like Chidi, Iyanya, Dbanj, or Jim Iyke grin honourable mention to the retired 2 baba cheesy

WTF!! GUY WALKS AROUND WITH 2 WHITE GIRLS ON LEASH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw0-RR5tI9U

Its actrually funny when you think Nairalanders can afford to watch the video
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
I look forward to when women can walk freely with two or more boyfriends and not be judged.

1 Like

Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by cruzita(f): 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
OK .we don see am
Re: Bro Takes His Two(2) Girlfriends For A Walk In The Mall by AfroBlue(m): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstEVA:
I look forward to when women can walk freely with two or more boyfriends and not be judged.

abeg, start the ball rolling and post the pics or vid on NL cheesy

courtesy of the lovely ms. linda i.

Funderland Mall opens in Lekki, Lagos

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dMpI3JyUBpo/VpvGO_4woZI/AAAAAAAIBXg/W757OJ_tCjs/s1600/index.png[/img]

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/funderland-mall-opens-in-lekki-lagos.html#more

(1) (Reply)

She'll Be Visiting Me Today And I'm Fasting. *advice Please / What A Nigeria Girl Friend Will Get You As Valentine Gift / Why Would My Neighbor's Mom Complain To My Mom About Her Son?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.