Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** (4711 Views)

2004 First Body Toyota Corolla Leather Into.4months Used / S-O-L-D....2005 Lexus ES 330 Mint Green + Navigation / 2004 Toyota Corolla Leather Seat Extremely Clean And Fresh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
2005 Toyota Corolla

LE Trim

Leather Interior

Alloy Wheel

Automatic Transmission

Black Color

82,556 miles

1.8L L4 FI DOHC 16V I4 Engine

Final Price of #1,700,000

Call Biola on 0805 938 6600, 0809-638-5068 or BB PIN 2B179DD4

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
Odloo
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Let's see more pictures of the ride. I hope it's a sport version? If I'm satisfied with the ride, will pay you 1.550mio next week no more no less bros!
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
ikush:
Let's see more pictures of the ride. I hope it's a sport version? If I'm satisfied with the ride, will pay you 1.550mio next week no more no less bros!

It's LE Trim going for #1.650m Non-negotiable {$1 was #280 as at time of Purchase}.

Vessel berth yesterday so it should be out by Thursday.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Oh it's still at the port! Anyway 1.650mio is on the high side for a 2005 ride, $ amount nothwistanding. You still need to come down bros for a quick sale. The cash is ready as I type this. Will call u on fone for final negotiations after seeing further pictures of the car.Regards.
calculusx:

It's LE Trim going for #1.650m Non-negotiable {$1 was #280 as at time of Purchase}.

Vessel berth yesterday so it should be out by Thursday.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 11:40am On Jan 30, 2016
ikush:
Oh it's still at the port! Anyway 1.650mio is on the high side for a 2005 ride, $ amount nothwistanding. You still need to come down bros for a quick sale. The cash is ready as I type this. Will call u on fone for final negotiations after seeing further pictures of the car.Regards.

Pressing my scientific calculator to see what can be done but definitely not anything below #1.6m. The Economy is very harsh right now brof
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bros I like your spirit and very thoughtful of you to shift ground. We will conclude after I see the vehicle and do the necessary checks.I'm sure you'll grant me more concessions esp when u realize it took 2yrs of hard work to save up that amount.My kind regards.
calculusx:

Pressing my scientific calculator to see what can be done but definitely not anything below #1.6m. The Economy is very harsh right now brof

1 Like

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello Calculusx, is the vehicle cleared now?
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
ikush:

Yes it is. You can inspect it on Saturday. Remember $1 is now #308
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2016
calculusx:

Yes it is. You can inspect it on Saturday. Remember $1 is now #308
Bros are u using everyday Dollar volatility to adjust the price of your vehicle? Remember you are not just buying the car today and there is still the official rate.Somebody has already offered me a very very clean one for one the only diff is that it's not a leader.I'm ready to pay agreed amount on monday and I believe you would be interested in quick turnover.Meanwhile I won't be able to make it on Saturday for inspection but you can attach more pictures here.Regards

1 Like

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by tunesoft(m): 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2016
Need a 2007/8 sports corolla. If I can get. Thanks
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
ikush:
Bros are u using everyday Dollar volatility to adjust the price of your vehicle? Remember you are not just buying the car today and there is still the official rate.Somebody has already offered me a very very clean one for one the only diff is that it's not a leader.I'm ready to pay agreed amount on monday and I believe you would be interested in quick turnover.Meanwhile I won't be able to make it on Saturday for inspection but you can attach more pictures here.Regards

Price depends on current exchange rate @ the time of sale as I will have to replace it @ current exchange rate.
If you know how I can buy $ @ official rate I wouldn't min plz. n
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
ikush:

Right Mileage

Right Car

Everything is just Right.

#1.7m

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 9:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Straight on the road

Nothing to fix

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
calculusx:

Right Mileage

Right Car

Everything is just Right.

#1.7m
Kindly post pictures of the engine,front view etc. I have asked a colleague to help inspect it on Monday.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikush:
Kindly post pictures of the engine,front view etc. I have asked a colleague to help inspect it on Monday.

[size=14pt] • Car will be ready for inspection and purchase on Monday. [/size]

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
ikush:

Here you have it. Took pics quite late. Car is now ready to go to the new owner. grin

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hurry!!!

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 7:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
* Rare Spec

Pimped

Low Mileage

Take home Price #1,650

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by ikush(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bros still waiting for the go ahead to transfer my communicated price to you and possess this car for my wife!
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by koboko69: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
ikush:
Bros still waiting for the go ahead to transfer my communicated price to you and possess this car for my wife!

Walahi....this car clean....sweet. Chia....i wish!

I dey envy as u wan buy am
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 1:47am On Feb 12, 2016
ikush:

My brother, we have to face reality on ground, importation business is very hard to do now. @ the Price you offered, my profit isn't upto #100k. Additional #50k will do.

Call me on 08096385068 and let's see what we can do
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
• $1 is now #330

My O'h My

How did we get here?
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by mexxy1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
calculusx:
• $1 is now #330

My O'h My

How did we get here?

I remember you lambasting GEJ on BBM in late 2014 about exchange rate when it was about #180-#190 to a dollar. Now see what change has brought...

How's family & biz?
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by koboko69: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
mexxy1:

I remember you lambasting GEJ on BBM in late 2014 about exchange rate when it was about #180-#190 to a dollar. Now see what change has brought...

How's family & biz?

Was it Buhari that reduced oil.price to 28usd per dollar...abi whats your point?

I hope u saw the article of ur goddess wailing already when oil was 76usd. They still borrowed to pay salaries. Change as not borrowed to do that even with oil at 28usd per barrel.

And my oga that wants to sell car. Make we hear word with exchange rate...

Did u oay for the car via black market ..we all know the official exchange rate
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by emalekuo(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
koboko69:

Was it Buhari that reduced oil.price to 28usd per dollar...abi whats your point?

I hope u saw the article of ur goddess wailing already when oil was 76usd. They still borrowed to pay salaries. Change as not borrowed to do that even with oil at 28usd per barrel.

It's obvious you know nothing about the current exchange rate. Can you tell US where to get dollar at the official rate.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
mexxy1:

How's family & biz?

[size=14pt] • My brother, we are where we are Today because of the " clueless ineffectual baboon" that allow he and his cronies to steal our commonwealth. What was stolen under GEJ can't be compared to what was stolen under past administrations.
I Campaigned for Buhari with my last blood and for now, I can't blame his administration for all this mess we found ourselves cos PMB met almost an empty treasury coupled with dwindling Oil price. Almost every day we read about billion and trillions of $$$ shared among PDP members and delegates all because he wants to remain in office. Hasn't he somehow killed Nigerians because of his Political ambition?

This Country would have been Sold to China if PDP is still in Power. Let me stop here cos if I should continue, wailing wailers will invade this thread. My Family is fine but business isn't fine grin
[/size]
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
koboko69:

You made a good point but spoilt it with the above. If only you know what havoc this useless CBN Policy has caused so much family and businesses you won't say the above. It may interest you to know that it's only Stanbic IBTC bank that sells $ at official rate to his Customers who needed it for BTA or PTA and it takes forever before it gets to your turn. CBN Official rate is just for the record, they ain't selling to anybody be it for business or otherwise. To get $ @ black market rate isn't also easy as you may have to book for it ahead of time. Anyway, whether your are APC or PDP or doesn't belong to any Political Party, we are all going to pay the price.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by mexxy1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
koboko69:

Thanks for your comments but, before you jumped in uninvited, I was talking to someone else and we were not quarrelling. Try minding your business next time.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by mexxy1(m): 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
emalekuo:

It's obvious you know nothing about the current exchange rate. Can you tell US where to get dollar at the official rate.

Please don't waste your energy on him.
Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by mexxy1(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
calculusx:

[size=14pt] • My brother, we are where we are Today because of the " clueless ineffectual baboon" that allow he and his cronies to steal our commonwealth. What was stolen under GEJ can't be compared to what was stolen under past administrations.
I Campaigned for Buhari with my last blood and for now, I can't blame his administration for all this mess we found ourselves cos PMB met almost an empty treasury coupled with dwindling Oil price. Almost every day we read about billion and trillions of $$$ shared among PDP members and delegates all because he wants to remain in office. Hasn't he somehow killed Nigerians because of his Political ambition?

This Country would have been Sold to China if PDP is still in Power. Let me stop here cos if I should continue, wailing wailers will invade this thread. My Family is fine but business isn't fine grin
[/size]

Hahaha... This is negative change... Trust me. Nevertheless, we hope for the best.

Let's not derail the thread. I'm always watching all the temptations you post for sale all the time. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: S-O-L-D...*** 2005 Toyota Corolla Leather Seats *** by calculusx(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
mexxy1:

Hahaha... This is negative change... Trust me. Nevertheless, we hope for the best.
Let's not derail the thread. I'm always watching all the temptations you post for sale all the time. Keep it up.

Thanks brof...Make den buy moto ooo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Direct Tokunbo 2008 Lexus LS460.... Asking Price: N5.6m / $$$$ Sold: Foreign Used 2005 BMW 525i For N2,550,000 / SOLD OUTerato Brand New 9087km Ibadan@2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.