Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. (28824 Views)

Edo 2016: Aisha Buhari’s Support For Obaseki Is Laughable — Mrs Akande / The Deceptions In 2016 Budget By Remi Oyeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
They said if PDP continues in office Nigeria will sink, gullible Nigerians believed them! Now they are in office, they said Nigeria will still sink after all, that the rot of the past administration cannot be corrected overnight. grin grin
Again Gullible Nigerians believed them! Ebola came calling, PDP rose to the occasion, rather than congratulate PDP, they praised APC governors in Lagos and Rivers for containment of Ebola, even the powerful health minister Prof. Onyebuchi Chukwu did not receive a single Weldon just because they detest anything PDP. Finally they have the power for peace to reign but God of justice who also detest injustice stroked with Lassa fever in the so called APC states, after all they are professional in containment of outbreak of diseases. Yet again out of helplessness and shamelessness they said it was the fault of past administration. gringringrin
Gullible Nigerians is now indifferent only God knows why! They said if only they could get power, insurgency will be history, gullible Nigerians believed them. Finally they have power, they said past administration did not buy ammunition but they were able to defeat insurgency in 7 months as they claim. I know Nigerians cant ask questions anymore otherwise you will visit Kuje prison convicted or charged. But i will still ask WITH WHAT AMMUNITION DID THEY DEFEAT THE INSURGENCY ? AUSTRALIAN OR CANADIAN OR BIAFRAN?
gringringringrin
Because i know they have not purchased even a single AK47 since they went to aso rock.
They said they will make fuel sell for 40 naira even when oil was above 75 naira per barrel. Now they are in charge even with their oga as oil minister fuel still sells officially 87 and un officially 100 not minding that oil price is now 30 naira and going by their assessment, assertion and calculation fuel by now should be selling for 25 naira per litre but who will talk, except you want to visit almighty Kuje prison. They said dollar being at per with naira is only a matter of may 29 2015. 8 months later dollar rate to naira hit all time high of 305. Record breaking government. I could still remember vividly my brother Chris Ngige during one of their last minute LIE in Enugu days before the fraud they called election said that PRESENTLY DOLLAR IS 220, IF DON'T VOTE THIS PEOPLE OUT, OUR BROTHERS IN ALABA WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS, do you want that to happeeeeeeen gullible Nigerians shouted Nooooooooo. He said vote APC. My question is going to Ngige my senior brother. Sir, since you claim that at 220/1usd PDP price, Alaba brothers of yours will be out of business, what do you think will be their predicament now that APC price to the same dollar is 305 and still counting?

457 Likes 92 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by muahmed(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by poshestmina(f): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
God bless you smiley
You forgot the looming trouble from all corners of the country

Directionless, disorganized, dictating Government
1$ is now 307 angry angry angry angry >: as at today

Start buying dollars now.as investments cause am sure 1$ will be #1,000 under this frustrating tyrant

159 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rubbish post

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstEVA:
Rubbish post

How?

189 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
This guy is just a pain in the @ss of APC "propagandish" nairalanders.

Where are Oga LIE's protégés here? They should come and quickly refute these claims.

CC: Omenka grin

158 Likes 13 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Trut(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstEVA:
Rubbish post
Zombie comment

256 Likes 18 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Trut(m): 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
firstEVA:
Rubbish post
Zombie comment

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
When you point out APC failures, all you get is insult.

Too bad.

282 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by StevenJay01(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
We should stop wasting tym on self inflicted zombies. A typical APC goon is a village fool

180 Likes 11 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by igboboy3(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
I will give this @op four bottles of orijin. Two for today and two for tomorrow.

But this post can't make frontpage because of those who have eaten "Aisha's Rice"

EDIT: OMG! It made FP. I guess there is still some sanity in the land

225 Likes 15 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin ;

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
igboboy3:
I will give this @op four bottles of orijin. Two for today and two for tomorrow.

But this post can't make frontpage because of those who have eaten "Aisha's Rice"

God bless you. Most annoying thing about APC supporters is the lack of shame in their dictionary. Instead of countering your point with superior argument, they resort to insult.

WAILING WAILERS THINGS . gringringrin

187 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Episteme2(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
With facts and data on ground, whoever says this government is promising is irredeemably deluded. Is 8+ months not a enough time for us to start seeing some rays of hope? Instead, things are going worse than they met them - receding economy; regional balkanization; despotic democracy; tactless, unprepared,trial-and-error, and unschooled leadership without multi-tasking competence; government of official terrorism, intolerance, propaganda, lies, deceit, vendetta and barbarism. They are eager to take credit for all the good things started by the previous administration which are paying off now but would blame the past administration for the ugly results of their crass incompetence in office now. It's quite unfortunate that amidst all these, their(APC) fanatical fans don't even raise an eyebrow.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by tuniski: 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
@op u too get sense jor. Only zombies dont want to Accept the disaster of chanji in their emotional and denying Minds ! Apc/buhari are a disaster. QED

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Episteme2:
With facts and data on ground, whoever says this government is promising is irredeemably deluded. Is 8+ months not a enough time for us to start seeing some rays of hope? Instead, things are going worse than they met them - receding economy; regional balkanization; despotic democracy; tactless, unprepared,trial-and-error, and unschooled leadership without multi-tasking competence; government of official terrorism, intolerance, propaganda, lies, deceit, vendetta and barbarism. They are eager to take credit for all the good things started by the previous administration which are paying off now but would blame the past administration for the ugly results of their crass incompetence in office now. It's quite unfortunate that amidst all these, their(APC) fanatical fans don't even raise an eyebrow.

You 2 much.

Lalasticlala, obinoscopy.

51 Likes

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by LRNZH(m): 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2016
If you are not happy with this government but instead support the lootocracy of the past PDP governments, feel free to go and join Tompolo in the Gbaramatu creeks.

Enough said.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by SegunAdewole: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
True talk

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
SirJeffry:
This guy is just a pain in the @ss of APC "propagandish" nairalanders.

Where are Oga LIE's protégés here? They should come and quickly refute these claims.

CC: Omenka grin

Hmmmm, APC fanatic, I no dey o o. gringringrin

21 Likes

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
LRNZH:
If you are not happy with this government but instead support the lootocracy of the past PDP governments, feel free to go and join Tompolo in the Gbaramatu creeks.

Enough said.

A directionless government like this APC is worst.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by TI1919(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PRYCE(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Proudly EKPA! grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by wolewole200(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria; The Class Captain And His List Of
Noisemakers
by wolewole200 ( m ): 5:47am On Oct 13 , 2015
NIGERIA: THE CLASS CAPTAIN AND HIS LIST OF
NOISE MAKERS.
If you grew up in Nigeria and attended any of its
schools, whether primary or secondary, public or
private, the fear of the captain or monitor putting
your name on the list of noise makers would
drive some fears into you, especially if you had a
class teacher like mine. Nigeria as a theatric of
sort can bring out all sort in you. So some of us
were dumbfounded few weeks ago when the
President of d Federal Republic of Nigeria, while
trying to defend the lateness in the composition
of his cabinet declared at a forum that
MINISTERS ARE NOTHING BUT NOISE MAKERS.
My Director in the office called my attention to
the article and asked me if it isn't true. I told
him frankly "Oga, this isn't true". A Minister as
far as I understand isn't a noise maker but a
POLICY MAKER. That a Permanent Secretary
does well in a ministry does not make him the
maker of the policy but he is to be the one who
implements the policies of the Government.
That's the sole reason why he is apolitical and
should be seen to be.
The President goofed when he referred to
ministers as mere noise makers and it was
foolish for many Nigerians to have not only
believed him but hailed him for such a speech.
But it is now highly hypocritical and
conspicuously fanatical for us to hail the
President for choosing certain Technocrats who
will deliver as Ministers cum Noise makers. What
I am concerned about here is blind support and
not against anyone's nomination.
Well, going through the ministerial list, I can see
some noisemakers. Babatunde Raji Fashola, for
example is one. His achievements in his first
term as governor of Lagos state made so much
noise that it won gubernatorial seat for his party
in the Southwest. Rotimi Amaechi, is a known
noise maker especially since he left PDP. Do I
need to tell you about the noise making prowess
of Liar Mohammed? And so on. Therefore, Mr
President may not entirely be wrong in sending
this list of Noisemakers to the National
Assembly.
When these individuals are eventually screened
and given their respective portfolios, I hope they
will bring in their NOISEMAKING PROWESS to
bring about the much-needed and MUCH-
TOUTED CHANGE their respective ministries and
all Nigerians needed.
I am a wolewole
God bless Nigeria.
#shalom
( Modify ) ( Quote) ( Report ) 1 Like ( Share )

I hope we are seeing the noise makers and their class captain now. God help Nigeria.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Longeria(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
When you point out APC failures, all you get is insult.

Too bad.

That's the point.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by fitzmayowa: 4:37am On Jan 18, 2016
Make i siddon here they enjoy my zobo drink...

Oya APC e - warriors over to you cool cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Oil price is 28dollars. It was 100 dollars in 2014. 90% of our foreign reserve is from oil. There is no miracle. Nigeria economy just have to suffer in 2016 and 2017. Improvement will start 2018

14 Likes

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by PhockPhockMan: 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
fitzmayowa:
Make i siddon here they enjoy my zobo drink...

Oya APC e - warriors over to you cool cool

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by IVORY2009(m): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
igboboy3:

Its unfortunate, dat post like this can not be taken to front page, reason "APC moderator in Politics section, another retired mod "APC" changing monika to post grin grin

15 Likes

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by drss(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
firstEVA:
Rubbish post
dis thread is for pipul with high intelligence, not bitter leaf sellers.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by drss(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
lalasticlala come n see anoda fine thread of d year. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by veekid(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Morale of the post someone pls
Re: APC And Their Laughable Deceptions. by asEdeyHOT: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I cannot believe that such an unintelligent thread will make the FP

Full of innuendos, poorly written and incomprehensible

Seun, you should vet the sort of threads that make frontpage

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Was At COZA As Benny Hinn Ministers (Photos) / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe / NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.