Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 (3987 Views)

300 Acres Of Land With Survey Plan At Ilaju Village / 300 Acres Of Land With Survey Plan At Ilaju Village / Acres Of Land At Ilaju, 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan At 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Have you been to Zartech's Industrial Farm it's estimated to be about 500 acres. Do you also know that Ibadan City Polytechnics permanent site is also situated a few kilometres apart. These landmarks are located within a small village called Ilaju which is about 22km to Eruwa from Ibadan. We are now still selling acres there for 350k directly on the express and 250k just off the express. Now, I know your first is that it's too far and probably undeveloped but I would want you to consider what Oluyole was in 1988 or what Bodija was like in 1985? I won't answer for you. It's up to you give your children a worthy heritage. The time is now...

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2016
Still selling
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Selling
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by remsky: 9:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please what is your email or GSM number to reach you.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 9:25am On Jan 21, 2016
remsky:
Please what is your email or GSM number to reach you.
For Enquires Call 08032404804
WhatsApp 07082801401
Email villagreenestates@gmail.com
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
Remsky pls resend your mail using villagreenestates@gmail.com as I can no longer access the one I used for NL.
Thanks
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Still selling
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Eruwa falls within the 25 miles radius of where I am looking to buy acreage for future usage. Unfortunately this advert falls short in providing the information needed to titilate me in requesting additional details embarassed

In any case good luck on the sale.

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Eruwa falls within the 25 miles radius of where I am looking to buy acreage for future usage. Unfortunately this advert falls short in providing the information needed to titilate me in requesting additional details embarassed

In any case good luck on the sale.
It may not be "titilating" but its futuristic and realistic. Therefore it meets its requirements.
However since it falls within the confines of your desired areas. There's no harm in arranging an inspection so that you can make certain whatever thoughts that are unclear.
Cheers.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
staaan:

It may not be "titilating" but its futuristic and realistic. Therefore it meets its requirements.
However since it falls within the confines of your desired areas. There's no harm in arranging an inspection so that you can make certain whatever thoughts that are unclear.
Cheers.

I'm advising you as a potential client and yet you choose to make excuses.

Do you know many companies pay vast sums of money to get this sorts of performance feedback that you're getting for free?

Anyways like I said you have not provided enough information in your ad for me to make an informed decision to see if I should take a closer look. My loss I'm sure.

Good day.

PS: To other would be land sellers, look up ads by Spyder880 and learn how to properly market land on the web.

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 1:39am On Jan 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I'm advising you as a potential client and yet you choose to make excuses.

Do you know many companies pay vast sums of money to get this sorts of performance feedback that you're getting for free?

Anyways like I said you have not provided enough information in your ad for me to make an informed decision to see if I should take a closer look. My loss I'm sure.

Good day.

PS: To other would be land sellers, look up ads by Spyder880 and learn how to properly market land on the web.
Thank you so much for the observation, advise and correction. I take it in complete humility and have made some adjustments.

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 1:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Location and Landmarks
This property is located on the right of the Ibadan/Eruwa express about 2½km from the Permanent site of Ibadan City Polytechnic which is at the moment is the longest stretch of fencing visible on the express. Adjacent it, is Common Wealth Estate which is about 500meters further and it shares a direct boundary with an acreage purchased by Pastor Chris Oyakilome. About 2km after this property is Zartech Farms just after the Ilaju settlement.

Land area of an Acre
We will be measuring 4200sqm as a standard for an Acre. So if you go by the popular measurement of 18x30 which gives you 540sqm for a plot which is the same as 50x100 feet you would have at least 7plots in our measurement.

Estimated Time Taken in Transit
From Ologuneru in Ibadan, It would take about 1hr15mins to reach the acres by the Express at Ilaju and about 20mins From the Eruwa end.

Title Documents
We have these acres in 3 locations;
The ones by the express, the ones about 500m off the express and those about 3km off the express. Those by the express and 500m off have an unregistered Survey while those about 3km off the have Record Copy Survey(Registered Survey).
In the light of this we will be processing surveys for prospective buyers at the rate of 70000 per acre.

Number of Acres
We still have a little above 200acres by the Express at 350k/acre
250acres 500m off the express at 250k/acre
4000acre 3km off the express at 120k/acre.

We are open to installments, subject to discussions.

2 Likes

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by FastShipping: 3:27am On Jan 22, 2016
I am looking for something like this in Abeokuta for future livestock farm.

Let me keep my option open and bookmark this thread.

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 22, 2016
staaan:

Thank you so much for the observation, advise and correction. I take it in complete humility and have made some adjustments.

You have impressed me with your professionalism.

I will contact you via WhatsApp for further information. If things checks out then I will plan to visit the site in March/April while I'm on the ground.

Thank you.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 22, 2016
I sent you an email instead with some questions.

I took the liberty of listing it for you on Kuluso.Com and its feeds on Twitter and Facebook. You should consider the free registration @ Ibadan.City.NG

I await your response to my email.

Thanks.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I sent you an email instead with some questions.

I took the liberty of listing it for you on Kuluso.Com and its feeds on Twitter and Facebook. You should consider the free registration @ Ibadan.City.NG

I await your response to my email.

Thanks.
Thanks for helping me list the property on Kuluso.com. I am grateful. I have replied your mail. Please lets know your thoughts.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
staaan:

Thanks for helping me list the property on Kuluso.com. I am grateful. I have replied your mail. Please lets know your thoughts.

You're welcome and I have your email.

I also placed the listing on VillageHeadMaster.Com this is my way of supporting sellers who take the business of selling seriously.
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You're welcome and I have your email.

I also placed the listing on VillageHeadMaster.Com this is my way of supporting sellers who take the business of selling seriously.
Wow, am indeed grateful and humbled. Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2016
Selling hot
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by AreaFada2: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
staaan:

@ Egunmogaji, Are you familiar with this area?

Any worries of being committed land?

I was lucky to have done thorough land checks a few years back. The land was right behind a popular Pentecostal church along a Federal Highway. It turned out to be government land, the whole area. grin
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

@ Egunmogaji, Are you familiar with this area?

Any worries of being committed land?

I was lucky to have done thorough land checks a few years back. The land was right behind a popular Pentecostal church along a Federal Highway. It turned out to be government land, the whole area. grin

Not sure, but my Lawyer and Surveyor would do that investigation for me after it passes my initial nose test.

So for now I'm still just trying to get information as much as I can from 8,000 miles away. You know, my (insert favorite family members title) is just not sitting around to go and inspect the site that is 25 miles away in a forest grin
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Not sure, but my Lawyer and Surveyor would do that investigation for me after it passes my initial nose test.

So for now I'm still just trying to get information as much as I can from 8,000 miles away. You know, my (insert favorite family members title) is just not sitting around to go and inspect the site that is 25 miles away in a forest grin

ok cool
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2016
Available
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
Selling
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 1:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Invest Today
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2016
Zilt Consulting is a company that bought Acres within the same location, they are selling there plots for 108k, we are Selling 350k, 250k, 120k for at least 6plots within same environment. Do the Maths....
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Invest now
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 6:36am On Jan 26, 2016
Available
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Keep the calls coming
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Progress
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Making progress
Re: Acres Of Land At Ilaju About 20km To Eruwa From Ibadan For 350 by staaan(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PEAK LUXURY COURT, BY SHOPRITE ROAD, SANGOTEDO, LEKKI / List Of Petrol Stations For Sale In Lagos And Ogun State / Newly Built House For Rent In Owerri. Imo Housing Estate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.