Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,416 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial (5813 Views)

Cassava Starch And Cassava Flour; Corn Starch And Corn Flour / Cassava Drying Machine-stainless Steel / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by OfficialOlutech: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
We built the unit for commercial production so as to meet market demand with supply, this machine is powered by a motor and gear systems for excellent, fast and efficient production rate.

It is also built with fully automated system that can adapt to any heat conditions with a timing system that can monitor heat and moisture levels.

This machine is capable of self-auto production ,and is built with a NAFDAC approved choice of material for edible foods, (stainless steel materials).

First i will like to introduce my self as Engineer Miracle Obinna. I am into mechanical fabrication and construction here in Nigeria,my office and company is located at Aba in Abia State Nigeria.
For contact: website http://steelmagz., Email:steelmagz@outlook.com, call us:08028566729.

1 Like

Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by OfficialOlutech: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2016
This Modern Garri Processing Plant will eliminate the stress and enable a faster market supply.at a very large commercial quantity.
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by divineappo(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
OfficialOlutech:
This Modern Garri Processing Plant will eliminate the stress and enable a faster market supply.at a very large commercial quantity.
do u know where i can get cassava chips. I need to buy over 2000tonnes for export

1 Like

Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by gunuvi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Please explain more here and also give us possible estimated cost to buy it

1 Like

Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by OfficialOlutech: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
For further explanation, this machine will produce 40 to 50 bags of Garri every day and also it is economical on power consumption thank you
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by midastouch: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello OP,

Kindly re-confirm the stainless steel part of your post. It appears that the equipment have been sprayed painted instead.

1 Like

Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by ogunsam75(m): 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2016
Please what are the cost of the machineries, kindly send me a mail talk2doctorsam@yahoo.com
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by gunuvi(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
ogunsam75:
Please what are the cost of the machineries, kindly send me a mail talk2doctorsam@yahoo.com
me too to fasinu@ Gmail. Com. I'll be expecting your mail asap
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by suyamasta(m): 8:10am On Feb 05, 2016
This is not steel na, u painted it to look like steel
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by PShollzy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Kindly send me the cost of the Gari Processing machines.. The grater, fryer, dryer and... Pls. To Shollzyolu@yahoo.com
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by agricexport(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dryer made cassava chips available in large quantity, whatsapp:08056927156
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by ricki: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kindly send me the cost of the Gari Processing machines.. The grater, fryer, dryer and... to phemyfo@gmail.com
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by Ojoibadan: 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sorry, I don't understand why some people put up things on this forum if they neither answer genuine questions posed to them on the forum nor those sent to the e mail address they leave on the forum. What really is the point of the posting?
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by restored2016(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good innovation! Can you send the cost of the different machines to my email- ugochukwuprince33@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by OfficialOlutech: 12:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am so sorry for the delays, i come online but not so often i have lots of work going on so it is really difficult to come online most times .
to those who want to know if my fabrication is stainless or painted steel,the machine's inner chambers are designed with stainless metals and the outer fittings are done with galvanize material and normal steel thank you for asking.for those who want details by email, please i may not have enough time to send or reply you immediately but i will eventually.
please to all who are interested call my line for inquiries as that is the quickest way to get me for more details and prizing.

thank you

Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by hola106(m): 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
OfficialOlutech:
I am so sorry for the delays, i come online but not so often i have lots of work going on so it is really difficult to come online most times .
to those who want to know if my fabrication is stainless or painted steel,the machine's inner chambers are designed with stainless metals and the outer fittings are done with galvanize material and normal steel thank you for asking.for those who want details by email, please i may not have enough time to send or reply you immediately but i will eventually.
please to all who are interested call my line for inquiries as that is the quickest way to get me for more details and prizing.

thank you
wat s d price of d machine send it to me on kareemolayinka89@gmail.com
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by Jaychibre(f): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Why can't they just put the price for the general public to see. Instead of calling or emailing hmmmmm.
Re: Garri And Cassava Processing Machine Stainless Build Commercial by OfficialOlutech: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Fully Automatic Garri production Machines , stainless steel equipment, Constructions are done inside our company at ABA Abia State Nigeria.
We also have manual equipments for Garri production fabrications are based on customer specifications and our standard terms and specifications.

For Further information and inquiry about payments and pricing and proforma invoices , kindly reach us on mobile:08028566729, OR WhatsApp messenger on 08028566729.
Thank you for your patronage.
[b]
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Cashew Nuts and Sesame(Beni) Seed Available In Trucks Supply from Kogi State / Fresh Cassava For Sale Per Pick Up / Farm Land Available for sale around Oyo state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.