Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold (52150 Views)

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / Man Cuts Off His Joystick In Kebbi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Chimaritoponcho: 11:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
I saw this young man doing dis irritating stuff where oil is being sold in both tanks and gallons and d funny thing is some of them will soak up the oil that spilled on the floor with foam and sell it to people for consumption

Is it good or bad? Judge for yasef

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by TruthHurts1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
I feel like vomitting lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
their joystics are always clean

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by ayobase(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wetin u dey expect from Abiko before.......long time ago stopped buying either sealed or not edibles and potables from them.....the dirtiness is reeking-in the blood.

northerners? this scenario better na. At least he went to an isolated place to answer nature's call.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by merzybenedict(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
This got me laughing.. Hausa folks are always funny.. I smell FP !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Obinovictor(m): 12:09am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:

How did you know?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by StepTwo: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2016
believe me, this is going to bring a religious war
OP, pavk ur bags znd leave Naija, they are coming for you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by talktonase(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Sanitary conditions for consumables in this country can be very poor.I really don't want to imagine what other food items go through in the hands of worse persons.where is NAFDAC sef...
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by vicstar(m): 1:08am On Jan 18, 2016
hausa folkz doing disgusting tinz since 1800 lipsrsealed undecided

insult me in your quote and become cripple undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by 12month: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2016
It's in their bloodstream. While I was at nysc camp, the same kettle they use to enter public toilet is what they use to wash their food flasks. When I saw them I felt like throwing up embarassed embarassed

18 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Who does that,other than an Abokill

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by looseweight: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
This is not healthy enough
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by nwekeg: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
is this naija
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Smellymouth: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Hahahah
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by osaslord500(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2016
grin They always wash their joystick before talking to Allah, smh undecided

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:

U like it clean abi cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by abushman: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2016
not surprised at all...thank God say em no wash am inside one of the drums undecided

#ILove9ja...where anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by iameugene(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
TruthHurts1:
I feel like vomitting lipsrsealed
im in ur shoes

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Not good. nduu.si@gmail.com Call for Dollar or pounds.
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by tottinova: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:

How do you know
Are you the water they use in washing it or are you their hands
grin grin grin

This post really made me laugh
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by bobcharly(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
h
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by nwekeg: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Bitterleafsoup: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
WTF shocked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by SegunLagos: 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
gez!Men have to be careful.Was surprised when i read about the things that causes erectile dysfunction http://manly.ng/habits-you-need-to-stop-to-avoid-erectile-dysfunction/
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by omooba969(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Ok
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by Dindondin(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2016
chowlade:
lol.

I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by osaslord500(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
bobcharly:
h

Space booker
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by jerryunit48: 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
OP na you say irritating but I think the guy is getting ready for prayers but he should have done it somewhere else
Re: Pictures Of A Guy Washing His Joystick Where Oil Is Being Sold by tyrone07(m): 10:03am On Jan 18, 2016
stexsy:
Northeners are fools na, abi u neva know?

Jeez!!!! Why the hate?? Its too early in the morning to whip up ethnic and regional sentiments.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Why Do People Trip In Their Dreams And Wake Up With A Jolt/twitch? Find Out... / Expert Reveals Dangers Of Unprotected Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.