Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,199 members, 7,780,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb (2107 Views)

Which Is The Fastest Internet Modem In Naija? Share Ur Experience! / A Question On Usb Modem Sim / Best Home Internet Service In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by storm0210(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
My Boss is in need of a mobile internet service which connect viz USB. i know MTN, Starcomms, Multilinks-Telcom provide such services but which is the fastest and most affordable. Pls help me out cos i need to get him feedback by Wednesday. 018923655
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by mmonwuba(m): 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2009
the competition is between starcomms and mtn. Mtn has a download limit but aside from that and the usual network downtime that ioccurs once in a while, it's ok. Starcomms, i only experience challenges on it when it's raining heavily. Aside from that, i think they are also cool. So, make your choice.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by hayprof(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2009
Dude, with starcomms ur boss will be online mobily all round lagos.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by tunde300us(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2009
Try Visafone,its also very good
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Jcoob: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2009
mmonwuba:

the competition is between starcomms and mtn. Mtn has a download limit but aside from that and the usual network downtime that ioccurs once in a while, it's ok. Starcomms, i only experience challenges on it when it's raining heavily. Aside from that, i think they are also cool. So, make your choice.

It is a sin for man to recommend starcomms to his fellow man on the basis of speed. If your thinking affordable, go for mtn. Otherwise go for multi-links. You don't want your boss pulling out his hair because his 3 gig download limit has finished grin
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Oluti(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2009
paulinto,
Do you think some of us don't want that software? Please let us into the secret. There is a software offered by a Nairalander @ http://naijamoney..com but it has a limitation of 6 hours a day. Your software, is it for 24/7 browsing? Do we have to pay anything to acquire it? How much? Let us into your world.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by dipo2much(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2009
Did someone mention multilinkx? I hope it not the phone type sha. Cos thats what I am using and it only good for checking nairaland cheesy
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Enockia(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2009
tell ur boss to get freedom
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by damola1: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2009
check it out.

Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by pafegs(m): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2009
Go for zoom. U will appreciate it compared to others, u know them now!
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Oluti(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2009
damola1,
Did I miss something? What network is your diagram for? Nothing to indicate that on the diagram itself. Is it MTN?
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by lynxnoon(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2009
i bet its MTN wink wink
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Oluti(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2009
damola1, please confirm that diagram is for MTN network.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by tunde300us(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2009
I doubt if any network can do 3.6mb in nigeria.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by Infoseye(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2009
@poster take note of my dial up speed, its 10MBps all that for free at no cost you call call me for more details my mobile is above.

Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by bighead1(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2009
Don't u try starcomms man u will live to regret it go for zoom or mtn or visafone or zain but don't u try starcomms
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by init4dmoni(m): 12:12am On Jul 16, 2009
mtn is the fastest as long as ur in their coverage

Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by lynxnoon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2009
hmmm d days of yf smiley
still rockin mtn for now wil defnitly com bk to yf( enhanced/total pakage wink)
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by paulinto: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
if you need the software just contact Mr Paul on 08051797279. We'll discuss about it and know we will get back to you.

Best Regards
Mr Paul.
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by damola1: 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
Re: I Need The Fastest Internet Service Available On Usb by emorse(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2009
I think glo can do up to 7.2Mbps when u are within their 3g coverage area. Thats what they say. I.ve never tried it though.

(1) (Reply)

Lot Of 50 Uk Used Laptops For Sell (hp, Dell, Toshiba, Etc: ) / Laptop External Battery( Up To 20 Hours), 4 All Laptops / How To Completely Erase A Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.