Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back (6506 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Youngpo413: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
Blah blah blah... All na rubbish!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
Madam!!! calm dwn, am nt pushn u, i dnt thnk u re wheel barrow, am nt classifyn u as a fool either, ok, jst chill, no need 2 raise alarm, incase u wan2 knw i dnt date, talk more of dating "stupid girls"

Im just gettin irritated by wat u accusing me of

Im an extremely sturborn human being

I can see my ex nd b cool nd not evem act like i kno dem atall in my life

So if u av girls dat do dat sh*t of goin to ex

I did dat bullsh*t wen i was 18 till date i bite my fingers in regret

I learn from my mistakes once bitten twice shy

So crawling to an fuvked up EX IS A BIG NO

I AM REGRETING D ONE U DID AT AGE 18 IN REGRETS

I LEARN FROM MY MISTAKES I DONT REPEAT A MISTAKE TWICE OK!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

ok madam, learning 4rm mistake is gud, dat is y xperience they say is d best teacher. I neva accussd u of anything, i wantd 2 knw sumtin nd i ave knwn wat i wantd 2 knw.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

ok madam, learning 4rm mistake is gud, dat is y xperience they say is d best teacher. I neva accussd u of anything, i wantd 2 knw sumtin nd i ave knwn wat i wantd 2 knw.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:

Better o sad
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Better o sad
so u planned 2 eat me raw?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
so u planned 2 eat me raw?

Yup
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup
bt i neva ate u raw wen u stereotyped men abi
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by halfricanadian(f): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Maiconyoung:
bt i neva ate u raw wen u stereotyped men abi

sad wat da heck is that?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad wat da heck is that?
wat da heck is what?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by hazard27(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2016
i will accept it back
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back by davidif: 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The funny thing is that ppl won't say what they did wrong. Its on their ex they will put all the blame. There's only one girl I really appreciate in my lifetime of being a man. -Tope in ijebu..selfless and thinks of what she would help you with rather than what u would do 4 her. Un4tunately, her parents selected a husband for her and I had to quit. All others are just ambitionless liabilities. Girls i no say make u quote me o, I no dey search for now.

Chei! abeg, where can i find people like that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Part Of A Woman Body Fo U Prefer (nauthy Talk 18+) / / Black Babes Are The Code (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.