Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! (1365 Views)

Guys Come To My Aid Pls / Nairalanders I'm So Sorry For My Earlier Topic / A Sequel To The Thread "Is Someone Having Sex With My Girlfriend" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by TheSeeker(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2009
Earlier on June 19, I posted a problem I have on here about my girlfriend. Here is the link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286125.0.html#msg4055643. I just received lots of voice messages asking me to talk to her as it's importantly urgent. I took a bet and called her to find out. She told me she is 6-month pregnant. What do you think I should do? I'm at a confused stage here. I am not a big fan of abortion and yes, I did make love to her and that was when I found out she has gone wider that she usually is and that was just once and I was done with her. Now, she's pregnant and just telling me after over 4 months.  Better still do I just tell her to keep and have the baby and later I can go for a DNA test? I do not want to have anything whatsoever to do with her anymore then on a second thought, what if the child is born and he's mine? A lot of "what if's" here, please I need your advice, opinions and comments.

PS : I live in California but she's back in Nigeria now.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by sistawoman: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2009
If you dont want anything to do with her you can:

Tell her to have it then go for DNA
If you live in Nigeria then collect the child and rasie him/her on your own
If you live outside Nigeria take her to court and have the child made legally yours

But if you leave the child with her you will have to deal with her forever and all of the Wahala that comes with her and all the baby mama drama.

Modfy post to see that you live in LA:

1. Take her to court for court ordered custody and visation. Set up a mediator to take the child from your house to hers.
2. Document, document, document.
3. Go to every single doctors appointment
4. Be there for the birth of your child
5. any money you give her now must be in the form of checks so it can be traced back. Get front and back copies from your bank, most supply these online and can be printed. Print the cashed checks right away and keep them in a file.
6. Meet with a lawyer to draw up the paperwork for full custody as soon as the baby is 6 weeks old.
7. Make her a genious offer for visitation.
8. Start interviewing nannies and daycare centers around the 8 month.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by amosexy: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2009
Na wa ooooo, bt i'm still thinkin sha
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by sistawoman: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
What are the child custody laws in Nigeria?

Can he collect his child and get on a plane back home?

It would be best if she had the child here in the states
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Romeo4real(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2009
You havent updated your relationship status since u posted the last thread. I notice you still use the term"girlfriend" in the present, so this must mean that you are still together. If you still are, then ur a bigger mug than i thought (no offense intended)
Your previous posts suggest that though u know the truth regarding the so called "rape", you are still asking ridiculous questions and reluctant to accept it.

A DNA test to confirm paternity is simple enough - and that's what you have to do. If the child turn out to be yours, accept it, look after and fend for your child. If not, then go on your way.
Tell her the choice is hers (keep/lose), but inform her of your intentions to do the test as soon as the child is born. You MAY have to travel to Naija to get the swab/sample urself,

If she is trying to tie someone elses child round your neck, she knows the charade would be over and she wont get away with it. Either way(if urs or not), i believe she is trying to tie you down, and take u for a mugu.

Nigerian dating 101 - U should not date a woman in Naija, unless ur living there with her.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by TheSeeker(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2009
Romeo4real:

You havent updated your relationship status since u posted the last thread. I notice you still use the term"girlfriend" in the present, so this must mean that you are still together. If you still are, then ur a bigger mug than i thought (no offense intended)

I termed her "girlfriend" because I have not officially told her it's over yet. I just told her I need some space to think. Thanks for the hints tho'.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by TOPE20001(f): 6:52pm On Jun 22, 2009
TheSeeker:

I termed her "girlfriend" because I have not officially told her it's over yet. I just told her I need some space to think. Thanks for the hints tho'.

When was the last time u saw her?
Cuz there is no way a woman wud be 6mnts pregnant and u wont know, it wud be obvious and also why did she wait until it was six months b4 she told u?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by TheSeeker(m): 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

When was the last time u saw her?
Cuz there is no way a woman wud be 6mnts pregnant and u wont know, it wud be obvious and also why did she wait until it was six months b4 she told u?

The last time I saw her was 4 months ago. When I asked why she had to wait that long before she told me she said I told her I needed more time to think so she didn't want to bother me with it. I think that's so lame.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
That girl of yours want to TRAP you! angry
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2009
man you're done for.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by StephenP(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
I don't understand how people still have unprotected sex. Totally beats me. Well, there's nothing left to say except make sure the child is yours, and if he/she is, take good care of him/her. Don't be one of those dads who take off.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2009
She's six months pregnant, abortion is not an option. Whether she's lying or not is not an option for you until she's given birth. You can carry out the necessary test and go from there. You slept with her, guess work isn't going to save you now, hang tight till you have proof.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Romeo4real(m): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
@The Seeker - what is the update to this story?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by ITgurlie(f): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2010
@ poster I must say that I'm very disappointed in the girl angry angry angry It's hard to find guys who will stay without s*x for as long as you did (if you're honest anyway) wink wink Now she's pregnant and she waits for that long to tell you angry angry

You know what I think, maybe the guy she did it with denied it and she wants to pin it on you undecided undecided
But since you've had unprotected s*x wiv her, it could be yours too undecided undecided

I pray when the baby is born it's not yours cos you don't deserve her and if it's yours then you have to look for a way to work things out

It's well wiv you wink wink
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by LordReed(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2010
A whole TheSeeker! U actually came inside her?! U didn't use protection?! U didn't withdraw?! Men I am disappointed in u! Truly.

O well no use crying over spilt milk but then the jug is broken so u've got to man up n allow her birth the baby anyway is not like u can even stop her if she went either way. Wait till the baby is out then see if it's ur's.

It would be wise to prepare to take care of the kid now though.
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by MissyB1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
Who'z the bad guy that resurrected this thread? grin grin grin
Thank Goodness I didn't lay hands on this thread b4 the interview. grin cheesy grin grin
'He lives in California . . . . .His Girlfriend is in Nigeria'. More like the reverse of that line. grin
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Moyola(f): 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
^^ lol

Mehhn! no comment!
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Sauron1: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
TheSeeker:

Earlier on June 19, I posted a problem I have on here about my girlfriend. Here is the link to the post
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-286125.0.html#msg4055643. I just received lots of voice messages asking me to talk to her as it's importantly urgent. I took a bet and called her to find out. She told me she is 6-month pregnant. What do you think I should do? I'm at a confused stage here. I am not a big fan of abortion and yes, I did make love to her and that was when I found out she has gone wider that she usually is and that was just once and I was done with her. Now, she's pregnant and just telling me after over 4 months.  Better still do I just tell her to keep and have the baby and later I can go for a DNA test? I do not want to have anything whatsoever to do with her anymore then on a second thought, what if the child is born and he's mine? A lot of "what if's" here, please I need your advice, opinions and comments.

PS : I live in California but she's back in Nigeria now.

No comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by leadteam: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2010
Be careful, the baby inside her might not be yours, she might not even be pregnant. She is on her own man and be ready to carry the cross. there is no way a woman will carry a baby for 6 months without informing  the owner. according to ur earlier post , she was very wide After being despoiled. Ladies don't get wide just like that after being touched once. Be careful man
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by 190: 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2010
hmmm,

theseeker

Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by cold(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
The seeker again.BTW where in the world is Whitelexi?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by violent(m): 1:42am On Jun 12, 2010
Common people [size=14pt]This thread is almost a year[/size]

i bet the baby in question now calls "daddy"
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by chika98: 5:23am On Jun 12, 2010
I guess I missed out on The Seeker drama. Anyone care to update me on it? So he wasn't living in Cali?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by 190: 7:32am On Jun 12, 2010
^^
no he was living @ ur backyard
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Odunnu: 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2010
chika98:

I guess I missed out on The Seeker drama. Anyone care to update me on it? So he wasn't living in Cali?
Babe,lets swap notes.
I'l gv u every thng starting frm d preface to the epilogue as per Thepelican aka Theseeker gist whyl u gist me abt ths Whitelexi of a man.He's anoda NLdr dat got hs name all wrung up in dat drama.
Game?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by chika98: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2010
Odunnu:

Babe,lets swap notes.
I'l gv u every thng starting frm d preface to the epilogue as per Thepelican aka Theseeker gist whyl u gist me abt ths Whitelexi of a man.He's anoda NLdr dat got hs name all wrung up in dat drama.
Game?

LOL Funny swap there. The things is there is nothing to gist abt when it comes to that Whitelexi dude.
His gist is just boring
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by dayokanu(m): 2:05am On Jun 13, 2010
The seeker, How is UCLA?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Osama10(m): 2:47am On Jun 13, 2010
Theseeker, are you not replying?
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by patwhizkid(f): 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
lol
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by 190: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
lol
Re: Sequel To My Earlier Post --- Come To My Aid Y'all! by Orikinla(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2010
If the baby turns out to be yours, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF BOTH MAMA AND BABY UNTIL THE BABY IS 5 AND THEN FOCUS ON THE WELFARE AND EDUCATION OF YOUR BABY ALONE IF YOU NO LONGER WANT TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOTHER.

The greatness of love is found in forgiveness.

TRUE LOVE HEALS ALL ILLS.
BUT IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-girlfriend Won't Let Me Be\don't No What To Do? / Girl Friend / Na Wetin Be The Right Thin To Do To Im Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.