Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC (691 Views)

Omokri To Soyinka: Think Twice Before Tearing Your US Green Card / Olisa Metuh Tears EFCC Statement He Made - Premium Times / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by bluaero(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
DETAINED spokesman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olisa Metuh, has denied tearing his confessional papers and attempting to swallow them after interrogation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

According to a report, on Monday, Metuh made the denial when he was reached at the weekend by some members of the PDP in Kuje Prison, Abuja, where he is currently being remanded on the orders of the court.

It said the PDP National Publicity described the report as propaganda, saying that the last time he saw his interrogators was the second day after they picked him up from his residence.

It also said Metuh did not want to speak more on the matter because it was already in court but urged his visitors to inform Nigerians that he did not do what he had been reported to have done.

He was quoted as saying: "They said I ate paper. I did not eat any paper. I don’t know where they got that from. As a matter of fact, the last contact I had with those people was the next day after I was arrested when I told them to charge me to court."

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/node/27543

Re: Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by sen8or(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omo see gobe, who come dey lie now
Re: Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by DaBullIT(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think my comment is funny

Goat eats yam

Goat cleans mouth

Goat denies eating yam

Got confesses he ate yam

In other news

Goat ate Paper

Goat cleans mouth

Now the goat is denying eating yam

Can't wait for the next confession
Re: Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by babyfaceafrica: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol...yam eater!!!
Re: Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by OLADD: 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
sen8or:
Omo see gobe, who come dey lie now

APC and its people of course! Who else tells lies?
Re: Metuh Denies Tearing And Attempting To Swallow Statement He Made To EFCC by PRYCE(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
This is no news!

No one even believed that lame a§s story in the first place... Well, except Em APC dogs!

Lalasticlala abeg come burst that lie for FP abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Press Statement Rivers PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah Invites Amaechi, Dakuku For / Press Statement Rivers PDP Chairman, Bro Felix Obuah Invites Amaechi, Dakuku For / I Don’t Have Properties In UAE − Babangida Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.