Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? (8343 Views)

Top Five Hit Songs Not Written By Artistes Who Sang Them / Rihanna's 'umbrella' Song Was Written By A Nigerian? / Songs written By Ne-yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by charles316: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2006
few weeks ago,i read that dbanj`s tongolo was actually made for ini edo.i mean they are dating.the chick want to know the koko wey the guy don dey talk about.enjoy urself,ini
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by naija4life(f): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2006
source please shocked
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by dolliepie(f): 2:03am On Oct 28, 2006
ameebo @naija i never knew u gbadun rumour like dat cheesy :Dchange dat smiley pls ha!! ha!!
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:45pm On Oct 28, 2006
na wa nigerians and rumours ;Dthey would never stop amazing me.just because they were seen together at a function,they have concluded that they are both dating. grin
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by puker(m): 8:13pm On May 09, 2007
Please Please Please you gals are talking like it is impossible. Ini is all over the place and her waka-about attitutude got her the recent ban. sooo?
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by busygirl(f): 9:38pm On May 09, 2007
Dbanj was interviewed on Stv, and was asked about this certain issue. But he denied he said "Ini is a beautiful kokolet, but we're not dating, She's only a close friend" Not too bad a combination if you ask me. They really fit each-other, Just last week i got a digest of vibeweekly, that said Don jazzy have started dating empress njamah again. They've been going out before but they broke up because empress couldn't stand it, she said don jazzy have being showing too many girls the KOKO!
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by elronb: 11:31am On May 10, 2007
ini edo na fine chick so no qualms.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by teddyface(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2007
well if its true no problem now. since she want to eat the KOKO so be it. grin
i just hope she can handle it. cheesy grin
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by joobreel(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2007
tongolo was when the romance was hot. now that it has gone sour, he sang 'why me' for her. they were meant to be casuals but it seems she ( ini edo) wants more. i hope say i dey right bit anyways, na wtin i hear be that.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by donan(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2007
And so what sad
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by obiguy(m): 11:57pm On May 10, 2007
ini is not a match for d'banj, thats de-repping for dbanj, who be ini?
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by initiate: 8:29am On May 11, 2007
he wrote why me for her not tongolo.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by edatika(m): 9:29am On May 11, 2007
hmmmm
people,
whatever song he wrote for whoever sha became a hit, what is the problem in that

Dolly Parton wrote her song Joleen to beg another lady to leave her man back then and that broought her to limelight.
so many other people have written hits like that and they are there ,
whats my business wit whoever a song was written for,
abeg,
leave them jare,
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by otokx(m): 10:44am On May 11, 2007
what is all this about the koko master? who is ini edo?
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by temmyabby(f): 10:53am On May 11, 2007
na wah oh, I heard it was WHY ME, Nigerians with gist sef grin
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by Umy: 11:11am On May 11, 2007
if it's true that Ini had something with Dbang, he should be very happy cos Ini is too much for Dbang, who is dbang, Ini is a classical chic and it is a let down for her angry[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by Ronke2811(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2007
make we dey cry abi how dis news wan put food for my table angry
Umy:

if it's true that Ini had something with Dbang, he should be very happy because Ini is too much for Dbang, who is dbang, Ini is a classical chic and it is a let down for her angry[color=#000099][/color]
@ umY
No beefs for ini but Dbang is far and above her. the fact that she acts doesnt make her a classical chic.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by Carlosein(m): 12:31pm On May 11, 2007
Looks right, left, up and down. Na wa for naija pple.

nutting serious to talk about again.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by whiteroses(f): 12:35pm On May 11, 2007
hmm i have eaten too many rumours and eri here on nairaland how do we know this one is true now where is the source
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by Elgaxton(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2007
whiteroses:

hmm i have eaten too many rumours and eri here on nairaland how do we know this one is true now where is the source

Abeg follow me see Rumour o! na wah 4 naija, shocked shocked

anways @charles we no sey na lie but just continue to entertain us eh, gbeboh!! wink
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by Beline(f): 1:43pm On May 11, 2007
Ronke 2811:

make we dey cry abi how this news wan put food for my table angry@ umY
No beefs for ini but Dbang is far and above her. the fact that she acts doesnt make her a classical chic.

Talking about class and being classical I will like to know what makes someone classical?
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by pisces20: 5:29pm On May 11, 2007
Before them say na why me. now e don turn to tongolo very soon e go turn to run down
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by busygirl(f): 5:35pm On May 11, 2007
[/quote][quote author=pisces20 link=topic=28736.msg1109171#msg1109171 date=1178900992]
Before them say na why me. now e don turn to tongolo very soon e go turn to run down
You're funny girl. Although i didn't hear that any song was written for ini. But the media confirmed that they were going out. DBANJ AND INI. . . . good luck. tHEY FIT SHA. They have something in common.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by osegwu(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2007
Why me ? why not you?
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by seun001(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2007
na wa o!!ok heres what i know.
d'banj wrote the song from an experience he had while performing outside the country.you know how crazy he can be on stage,well this princess really fell for him and wantedhim for keeps.she actually toasted him but d'banj was like,i should 4get nigeria and follow you to another country.said he prefered being in control of a relationship cos this girl is stinking rich,she has already planned a lot of things including accomodation,a ride etc.the girl was persistent but d'banj said no.dont know if he sampled her though b4 he run commot ooo!!!anyway that was the inspiration for the song why me.!!
yes,d'banj and ini edo has been romantically linked but dont think anything came off it.dont agree anyone of them is below the other because they are both celebrities.cheers
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by chinenyeB(f): 9:26am On May 12, 2007
smiley ;DChei!you guys are too much in nairaland.There's never a dull moment.Abeg make una keep am up.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by dezi(f): 9:27pm On May 12, 2007
nairaland users una no dey lack rumours,anyway sha that's what makes this site interesting.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by dezi(f): 9:39pm On May 12, 2007
Dbang is quite lucky to have Ini Edo(that's if this rumour is true.) smiley
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by whiteroses(f): 1:38am On May 13, 2007
@dezi u r right the rumour is interseting sha at least it's curing my boredom
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by 9ja4eva: 11:27am On May 13, 2007
Biggest joke of the century
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by GucciBabe(f): 4:57pm On May 13, 2007
9ja4eva:

Biggest joke of the century

u right! dumb ppl. thats embarassing to ini edo.
Re: Dbang's "Tongolo" Was Written For Ini Edo? by 9ja4eva: 3:18am On May 14, 2007
Big time oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phyno - Vibe ft. Flavour (Video) / "Kilode" Music Video By Andy Blaze! / Who Is The Fastest Rapper In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.