Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277647 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by achmed1(m): 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
funkystanl:
The Company
PwC firms help organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 208,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Sub-Saharan Africa, we're the largest provider of professional services with offices in 34 countries and close to 9 000 people. This enables us to provide our clients with seamless and consistent service, wherever they’re located on the continent. Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of African operating environments enables us to put ourselves in our clients’ shoes and offer truly tailored Tax, Assurance and Advisory solutions to unique business challenges.

PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity.

Roles & Responsibilities

Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best..
International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.

Requirements
* Fresh Graduate
* Completed NYSC
* Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours

Additional Information
These positions are for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services Lines of Services

NOTE: Deadline is before 5 February 2016.

http://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers/vacancies.html

I am even surprised to see this advert. I thought the partners postponed the graduate recruitment or may not even recruit this year.

O well what do I know.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Gerrard59(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
farouk0403:
Pls is it all graduate from diffrence courses? Or did they specify the courses they want?
Just asking woo pls I don't want negative answers pls and pls if you know that you can't answer my question possitively don't qoute me

Graduates from all disciplines are accepted as long as the requirements are met. Even if you study History of Arts or Nuclear Physics.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by luchee(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
lemme branch here grin. God must bless our hustle this year.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by butanep(m): 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hope they won't come tomorrow and say it's a fake advert.

*Modify Cv*

*Review CV*
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by sexysegggs: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
agalamanyi:
You can apply as long as u would pass out by June 2016
Can you apply on Android device?
I'm yet to see on the website where I can apply for the job.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Wiseoldman: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
1st job outta service. Good place to work.
I miss the PwC Experience.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by farouk0403(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gerrard59:

Graduates from all disciplines are accepted as long as the requirements are met. Even if you study History of Arts or Nuclear Physics.

Thanks man
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by soulhighman(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shinelle has not post any comment. Where are you? My aptitude test guru. This could be the job waiting for you o. God bless
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Hkana: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Advice to those yet to apply: Try using a computer because your phone may not completely load all of the options you'll need to complete the process.

OP, thanks for sharing.... God bless!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by mcshegs(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
achmed1:

I am even surprised to see this advert. I thought the partners postponed the graduate recruitment or may not even recruit this year.

O well what do I know.
Cc Funkystanl
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by toseman(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Its really a place to be,Its worth the hustle.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by OkoAnike(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
agalamanyi:
i have.
Big bro, how did you apply?, tried all I could but unable to access any form.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Balumeh(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please , who has applied and kindly tell the process because I can't find access to apply from the site.thank you.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
soulhighman:
Shinelle has not post any comment. Where are you? My aptitude test guru. This could be the job waiting for you o. God bless

my dear... my eye just opened as I saw it on FB.
let's go try again... and again, till we don't ever have to !
lol... *modifies cv*

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ekeneluvsu(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gerrard59:

Can someone with combined O'level result apply? That's 2 sitting?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Asiri1991: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am qualified. I hope there will be no "STATE UNIVERSITY SYNDROME" PWC here Edu Onicha comes.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by funkystanl(m): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcshegs:

Woow. This mention is worth a trillion. Thanks dear.
Shoutout Funkystanl.
Abdulslutsky how far bro?

Sighted
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by KolKrist: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hi all, kindly put in all u've got. PwC is a nice and fun place to work. Tho quite challenging. I enjoy every bit of my tym here. Wish u guys all d very best!
@ednut1: I salute smiley
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by funkystanl(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Odunharry:
yet to complete Nysc fit apply na

Provided you complete your service by June 2016. Of October you can try your luck as well. No harm
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

THEY WON'T ACCEPT THAT, BROTHER
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
achmed1:

O well what do I know.

They never gave that impression.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol. They sure took their sweet time.

I knew it was gon happen though.
A lot of things delayed it not least 'Le Move'..

achmed1:

O well what do I know.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
OkoAnike:

Big bro, how did you apply?, tried all I could but unable to access any form.
if u click the link on the write up,it take u to the PWC career page,u would see an apply on line button whem u would have clicked on the job opening @ the career page,create an account then fill out the form. All the best
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Been having difficulty submitting my application, its been redirecting me back to step 2which i have reviewed over and again.

Pls i need an assistance. Any one pls

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by achmed1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=masonkz post=42107307]

They never gave that impression.[/quote

I actually overheard som directors expressing their surprise when they got d broadcast.

One even called HR to confirm
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Gerrard59(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
ekeneluvsu:

From previous PwC's threads I saw disapproval towards O'level done under 2 sittings. So I can't really tell, probably ask the OP.

Wish you the best.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by dadson2009(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Please, I no see anywhere to apply ooooo
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by yingkotj: 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Looking for a job? Are you computer literate? Are you Nigerian? Between 22-32 years? Resume is called for interested and qualified individuals to apply for job in various categories in sure food ltd. www.surefoodng.com /send CV/passport picture, info@surefoodng.com or jobs@surefoodng.com Application most include (1) current location address (2) Name and address of ten registered PHARMACY Shops in your Local government area. (3) Ten Hotels in your state/ local government area, for those resident in cities. (4) Location address of five food retail outlets including eateries. (5) Food shops 10, within a local (6) Government area, with trading volumes of over 5 million naira please note that only those that can meet this advert criteria will be called for interviews your location does not matter since it is an online marketing co. Application must reach advertiser on or be for 29th January 2016.MGT
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Asiri1991: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
agalamanyi:
i have.
I have apolied successfully.
agalamanyi:
i have.
I have apolied successfully.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Kookny(m): 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
mcshegs:

Cc Funkys**nl

Boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.