Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump (8688 Views)

“IF I WIN, You All Will Leave America” Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. / If I Win, You All Will Leave America- Donald Trump Tells Nigerians. / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by crudeoilagent: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Billionaire real estate tycoon and Republican Presidential hopeful, Donald Trump, has again, called out on Africans with a threat to send those in the United States away if he wins the upcoming election.
He made the disclosure during a rally at Wichita, Kansas where he re-emphasized the need to rid America of Muslims.
Trump laid an extra emphasis on the Nigerians who he referred to as ‘corrupt’ and further promised to send away because they have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.
He said: “To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”
“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt.
“Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”
Surprisingly, Trump was applauded by the 10,000 audience who were predominantly of the Caucasian race. Trump is renowned for his religious and ethnic hate speeches. Following his anti-Muslim speech, Scotland sacked him as their global ambassador while his honorary degree was revoked.
It was gathered that the British authorities are planning to slam him with a travel ban and he threatened to pull his $1Billion investment from the country if they dare slam him with the ban.

www.naijazine.com/2016/01/we-need-to-get-nigerians-out-of-america.html?m=1
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by madridguy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by nevi12(f): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nawa dis guy oo
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by talktonase(m): 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Convince me its true...
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Does it affect a Nigerian dat is already a citizen of America?
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by geesilver(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
did he actually said all this? all his nairaland sympathizer should hear this. your hero at it agin.

1 Like

Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Cholls(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
my brother this man is correct in many ways.
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by donTbone(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Get Nigerians out... And see your economy derail!
lipsrsealed
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by ezeks007(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
May God save our world from Nigerians and their enemies
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by darlingtonIIV(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
How the phuck did this wacko end up in the presidential race of the greatest nation in the world.... This dude is so racist. I just hope Americans make the right decision by not electing this Donald Chump as their president....
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Reputable source please.
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Ozid(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trump is my main man. He will ban Islam in America also wants to ban African in America and now Nigeria. Pls help me ban them I don't even know wat Nigerians are even doing there. Let me see comment of his fellow sympathizers on this banning, at least he wants to ban but Muslim and Christian Nigeria in America.

One question I want to ask shey d Christians also dey bomb too?
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Ozid(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Trump is my main man. He will ban Islam in America also wants to ban African in America and now Nigeria. Pls help me ban them o I don't even know wat Nigerians are even doing there. Let me see comment of his fellow sympathizers on this banning, at least he wants to ban but Muslim and Christian Nigeria out of America.

Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by GodpunishBuhari: 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
nevi12:
Nawa dis guy oo

He's on point he's saying the truth... to your tent oh israel
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by meforyou1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shinyjay:
How the phuck did this wacko end up in the presidential race of the greatest nation in the world.... This dude is so racist. I just hope Americans make the right decision by not electing this Donald Chump as their president....
Hillary Clinton is the next president of USA
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
For Nigerians and Africans to warrant such hatred from Trump,one nigga must have eloped with his former girlfriend. He should have moved on since.
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by jnze: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Let him also find all the money looted by our corrupt leaders and send back to us please.

crudeoilagent:
Billionaire real estate tycoon and Republican Presidential
hopeful, Donald Trump, has again, called out on Africans
with a threat to send those in the United States away if he
wins the upcoming election.

He made the disclosure during a rally at Wichita, Kansas
where he re-emphasized the need to rid America of
Muslims.

Trump laid an extra emphasis on the Nigerians who he
referred to as ‘corrupt’ and further promised to send away
because they have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard
working Americans.

He said: “To Make America great again, we need to get rid
of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the
Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest
hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the
jobs, the Muslims blow us up.”

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the
Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I
went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the
entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska
taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why
can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why.
Because they are corrupt.

“Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people
blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run
away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t
have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home.
We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll
re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a
damn thing from the British!”

Surprisingly, Trump was applauded by the 10,000 audience
who were predominantly of the Caucasian race.
Trump is renowned for his religious and ethnic hate
speeches. Following his anti-Muslim speech, Scotland
sacked him as their global ambassador while his honorary
degree was revoked.

It was gathered that the British authorities are planning to
slam him with a travel ban and he threatened to pull his
$1Billion investment from the country if they dare slam him
with the ban.

www.naijazine.com/2016/01/we-need-to-get-nigerians-out-of-america.html?m=1
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by nevi12(f): 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

He's on point he's saying the truth... to your tent oh israel
hes not bein fair na.....well its not hes fault its Nigeria dat keeps givin itself d chance to be insulted lyk dat
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
meforyou1:
Hillary Clinton is the next president of USA
Anybody but Chump sha... That guy is just an arrogant douchbag

1 Like

Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by GodpunishBuhari: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
nevi12:
hes not bein fair na.....well its not hes fault its Nigeria dat keeps givin itself d chance to be insulted lyk dat

Naso... south africans don't run from their country the way nigerians does why? no be african dem be?
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by yetunsbay(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ighoga898:
Does it affect a Nigerian dat is already a citizen of America?
u dey mind d mumu man;like as if Law no dey. He expect d subject to vote 4 him shey? Atall
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by nevi12(f): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
GodpunishBuhari:

Naso... south africans don't run from their country the way nigerians does why? no be african dem be?

I dnt get......r u tryna in anyway support him in chasing nigeria frm America and probably colonize Nigeria again?
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by blueAgent(m): 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
Get Nigerians out... And see your economy derail!
lipsrsealed

how will their economy derial. China and Japan are 99% indigenous but they are 2nd and 3third largest world economics.before the first Nigerian arrived in US .US was already successfull.

ironically this same the Nigeria did it to Ghana.alis popular Ghana must go .during our oil boom. same with SouthAfrica and many African countries. when Oyibo people do it . it becomes racism. blacks and double standard
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by DerideGull(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Donald Trump even knows the difference between a Nigerian and Biafran. grin grin grin
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Leopardd(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:
Donald Trump even knows the difference between a Nigerian and Biafran. grin grin grin

Americans know, shebi Nnamdi Kanu used to say if anybody comes into ur country and say he is a Nigerian, throw him out of your country, they are wicked, rogues and criminals.
cheesy
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by GodpunishBuhari: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
nevi12:

I dnt get......r u tryna in anyway support him in chasing nigeria frm America and probably colonize Nigeria again?

Yes
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by atmewsis(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2016
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-nigeria-quote/
Pls it's a false news...

Muslims, Mexicans, and Nigerians, Oh My
A fake news article claimed that Donald Trump would deport all Nigerians if he were elected president.
Dan Evon
Jan 18, 2016

CLAIM: Donald Trump said that he will deport all Nigerians if he gets elected president.

FALSE
EXAMPLE: [Collected via Email, January 2016]

Donald Trump on Nigerians? Did he really say this?

ORIGIN:In January 2016, a fake quote started circulating online, purportedly uttered by Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump about how he would deport Muslims, Mexicans, and Nigerians if he won the presidency:

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”. He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas.

According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt."

The above-displayed quote appeared on several disreputable web sites in mid-January 2016, but it was originally published by "FNN" on the web site Payges. While Payges does not include a disclaimer labeling this article as a work of fiction, a discussion on the Nairaland Forum revealed that FNN stood for "Fake Nigeria News."

Additionally, Trump did not have a rally in Wichita, Kansas, as alleged by the above-quoted article, at any point in January 2016. The quote has also not been recorded by any major publications at any point.

In sum, this is nothing more than yet another fictional quote falsely attributed to a politician.
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Kingstonfemi: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Men to tell u the truth donald is right.south Africa also doing thesame thing.maybe its time we start repatraiting nigier from Nigeria too.does things reduce work for indigines
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Victorynet1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ozid:
Trump is my main man. He will ban Islam in America also wants to ban African in America and now Nigeria. Pls help me ban them I don't even know wat Nigerians are even doing there. Let me see comment of his fellow sympathizers on this banning, at least he wants to ban but Muslim and Christian Nigeria in America.

common sense you not get I your relations are there will you be saying this
Re: ‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump by Victorynet1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ozid:

common sense you nor get If your relations are there will you be saying this

(1) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Still In The Governorship Race / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! / LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.