Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,847 members, 7,798,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) (66917 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday / Joke Jigan Celebrates Her Birthday With A Doggy Style Pose With Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by obiremy: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nollywood actress, Joke Jigan has been blasted by her fans after posting this "eye-soothing" pictures of her b0*bs while held up in traffic at Ajah area of Lagos. She took to her Instagram page to post the pictures few minutes ago, with the caption: Stupid ajah traffic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BArSj18M2or/?taken-by=oluwajokelet

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by obiremy: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by geesilver(m): 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Na wetin she dey sell, she dey display.

Market gone bad.

What's wrong these days? Can't our ladies just be godly for once. What kind of man will see this picture and not look twice. Our ladies should take it easy on the impulsive use of their so called assets.

47 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
I wonder why ladies like exposing their boobs in public? Is it that the boobs are so hot or something.... Or is it that their face has been relocated to their boobs now such that they see with it, breath with & even talk with itThought beauty was more about the face? And this same ladies will pick offense when you call them Olosho, asewo e.t.c. All in the name of being sexy. Shame on all this brainless ladies.

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Haba! too indecent! These ladies sef! All for fame and money! undecided See another below

See what Super Nollywood actress did in this new movie for #20million @@ http://flashynews247..com.ng/2016/01/mercy-johnson-goes-nked-in-new-movie.html

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Sommyangel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nawa o, this is too much but then again, it's her life
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sommyangel:
Nawa o, this is too much but then again, it's her life
It's a crazy life she's living. She looks more like use for pleasure material than wife material. To me a lady can still be covered and still look beautiful just like your dp.

15 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Twaci(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Somebody will come here now and say its her body undecided

No argument, just don't do stuffs like these when u know people are watching and probably looking up to you.

11 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by GodpunishBuhari: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mtchew
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by cruzita(f): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
east and west poles

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Izecson3D(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
I concur
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Izecson3D(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shinyjay:
I wonder why ladies like opening chest like this? Is it that the chest is so hot or something.... Or is it that their face is now on their chest, such that the see with it, breath with & even talk with itAnd this same ladies will pick offense when you call them Olosho, asewo e.t.c. All in the name of being sexy. Shame on all this brainless ladies.
do you know where she is breathing from?? undecided if she give u, u no go suck shey?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by candycrushsoda: 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
She shouldn't have bothered wearing a shirt. Nonsense!!!
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Izecson3D:
do you know where she is breathing from?? undecided if she give u, u no go suck shey?
Hey I beg your pardon.... Must we all have a boob sucking addiction? As a man I prefer to have my food properly sealed than it being exposed to contamination like this. Besides all this fashion mishap, she's still a beautiful lady.

12 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Smartsyn(m): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmm

She prolly did that for some publicity, and she sure got what she wanted. Like I didn't know her before, but now I know.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Software202(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't know what has come this nowadays artistes.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by soleexx(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Softs boobs I guess cool

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by ybalogs(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shinyjay:
I wonder why ladies like opening chest like this? Is it that the chest is so hot or something.... Or is it that their face is now on their chest, such that the see with it, breath with & even talk with itAnd this same ladies will pick offense when you call them Olosho, asewo e.t.c. All in the name of being sexy. Shame on all this brainless ladies.
Bro, abeg tell them again. *chopknuckle

3 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by coolfredo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Should i also comment?
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by bright007(f): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omo chai....see booby

Vaseline crew...over to you

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
candycrushsoda:
She shouldn't have bothered wearing a shirt. Nonsense!!!

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with nudity.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt naked and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt naked in some bushes at this moment.

So I ask again what is the big deal?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Twaci:
Somebody will come here now and say its her body undecided

No argument, just don't do stuffs like these when u know people are watching and probably looking up to you.

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with Unclothedness.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt Unclad and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt Unclad in some bushes at this moment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by optional1(f): 5:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol bad belle is allow
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by blazetitov: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Their aunty joke has gone mad again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by trytillmake(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with nudity.
After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt naked and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt naked in some bushes at this moment.

My guy make i hear word, there is really a big deal with this thrash the more women open up wat should be coverd, the more they expose their fellow women to sexual molestation from men, why would her next producer or director not make sexual advances at her when she goes to him for her next movie role, then she will be cryin foul that the industry is corrupt.

Women need to think with their brains, u are fine u are fine good not because of how u expose yr body but cause of how u expose yr intellect , that is more long lasting.

Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by Twaci(f): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
woodcook:

What is wrong with her showing her boobs? I don't know why people go haywire with Unclothedness.

After all less than 100 years ago our ancestors where wandering about butt Unclad and heaven did not fall. If not for the white man you too would be running around butt Unclad in some bushes at this moment.

This is hilarious cheesy
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmmm... Eleyi o wa poju bayi....

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by kombats: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Olympus has fallen. What is she even displaying market gone bad. Later them go call this one person mother see as she open tongue like castrated dog. BTW Who am I to judge.

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by hollywater: 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Second hand boobs for that matter.
Re: Fans Blast Joke Jigan For Flaunting Her Boobs Online (Pics) by RHARPHELLE99(m): 5:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Who is joke jigan? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion / Bassey & Debie-Rise's 'Joy & Pain' Cover Photo Got Fan's Talking / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.