Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match (842 Views)

Finding Mr Perfect Husband By Vicky Bon Uzuazor / Help Finding Mr. Right / A Good Piece Of Advice Finding Mr. Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Michelle26(f): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Finding Mr. Right – The perfect match
Wow this is a golden topic amongst single women. The term “Mr. right is mostly used to define our perfect match, our dream man, missing rib, the one we would be compatible with amongst other positive reasons.
When we look at finding the right person, most ladies have a long list of qualities we look out for. I would mention a few and then you can add yours too because I may not be able to mention all as we have different criteria’s and mindsets.
Here are a few qualities –
 The regular “Tall, dark and handsome” which to me is totally myopic.
 Rich and famous – also sounds funny to me because there’s more to life than this.
 Hardworking, smart, handsome, great sense of humor.
 Great sexual prowess, rich, handsome, socializer.
 God- fearing, intelligent, hard-working, go-getter, handsome.
This are just a few that I can remember. While we have our various reasons for having such criteria’s I would like to delve a little and be spiritual about if you don’t mind. I believe that the key to finding the right partner lies with God in all sincerity because if you look at all the criteria’s this does not truly define who the person really is, some people are very good at pretending and telling lies more like faking it. Yes if he’s handsome you’ll see it, one can act smart but not necessarily be smart if you know what I mean. Hardworking well its relative I can form busy without doing anything in actual sense. Life isn’t all about sex so I’ll skip the sexual prowess part because there’s more to life than being good in bed. Being rich is also very good because it saves you from a lot of stress and insult. As for fame no comment its nut compulsory abeg.
I heard this once from a guy and I think it actually makes sense. He said “a guy knows who he really wants to be with, it’s the lady who’s not sure about her position in the relationship” I stand to be corrected though. Basically we should all seek God’s face to find the right person and also please as ladies or guys know what you are really looking for, be sure of what you want and do not settle for less.

Also please prepare yourself to be desired, package well, behave right, learn the basics and ask for counsel from the experienced ones in marriage that also helps too well as long as it’s good and sincere advice . Be mature enough and ready for a relationship too don’t start what you are not ready for.
God help us all, from hooking us up with our prince charming or an amazing woman.

Note: The criteria’s were gotten based on discussions with a few people don’t judge. However you can tell me your own criteria and opinion ladies. Let’s make this more interesting
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by surbrown(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
FTC!
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by SINNZ(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chizzymaris don't just mope, say something! shocked
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by donTbone(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Waiting for misspicy and queenvalerie
cheesy

[size=18pt]Where is my queen ooooooooooooo[/size]
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
SINNZ:
Chizzymaris don't just mope, say something! shocked

Lol. I want to reserve my comment for now. Let someone open the floor :-D
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by SINNZ(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
ChizzyMaris:

Lol. I want to reserve my comment for now. Let someone open the floor :-D

They're all waiting on you to say something for the team smiley. Common, make them proud grin
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Greene66: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Criteria:

Rich
Muscular and Buff
Highly intelligent (at least Master Degree or PhD- No B.sc)
Tall and handsome.
Any other outside that I'm not interested.

Is it ok
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by haywhy911(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nice writeup,OP.To succeed,you must be SPECIFIC. You shouldn't just hide in one corner and expect God to throw one man from heaven. It's not bad to make a list of the qualities you'd like your dream man to have....even if they are unrealistic. But you must be realistic enough to know that your Mr.Right may not possess all those qualities.

And lastly,BE WHAT YOU WANT HIM TO BE! If you want a hardworking person,try to be hardworking too. If you want handsome bobo,try to be ... THANKS
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Maxi112: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
make I go do press up, I dey come...
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
God knows whats best for us but if i am to decide too.

Intelligent
Handsome
Educated and must have a library.
Worships God with his spirit and head.

1 Like

Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by ChizzyMaris(f): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol. Okay, for me sha, I think that eventhough its necessary to look unto God for our "Mr Right", it doesn't hurt to, you know, have the qualities you want at the back of your mind.
The trouble is only when God shows/gives you the "MR RIGHT" and you reject him because he doesn't have ALL the qualities_you_desired.
Our God is a compassionate God, He gives us the desires of our heart, but those 'desires' are not always the best for us, So He gives us the best, what we really deserve.
#MyOpinion
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigeria Ladies be like:

" i want a guy that is is Tall, dark,handsome,Rich,Hardworking, smart,great sense of humor,Great sexual prowess, rich,socializer,God- fearing, intelligent, hard-working, go-getter and Does Cheat"

Oyah Name one Person in the Bible that has all this criterias ?

thumbs Up OP nice write up
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by ahkenaten(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ladies be like : I want him to be rich, caring , tall, dark and handsome

smh, get clay,and make him yourself naa grin grin grin
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by misspicy(f): 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
Waiting for misspicy and queenvalerie cheesy
don't mind op and her long talks,everything here has a summary only one sentence -------------->

He must have money cheesy
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by hertz9te(m): 3:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
love-vendor my husband?
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by donTbone(m): 3:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:

don't mind op and her long talks,everything here has a summary
only one sentence -------------->

He must have money cheesy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ThankGod i have enough!

JetsOut
cool
Re: Finding Mr. Right – The Perfect Match by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
donTbone:
Waiting for misspicy and queenvalerie
cheesy
[size=18pt]Where is my queen ooooooooooooo[/size]
Be sexy
Be generous(especially with me grin )
Be gentle(I wont toletate stone hrd man angry )
Be faithful (if you ain't the door I be showin' you)
Be a rider (there in good times and bad)
I'd like it if he where big time rich but it's not required(big + though wink )

(1) (Reply)

An Advice Needed! She Wan Use My Head / Why It Appear Most Guys Remained Unmarried / I Love Her But She Cant Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.