Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,021 members, 7,803,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here (18899 Views)

Bloggers Drop Your URL Here And I'll Write A Review / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / I Want To Feature Experienced Bloggers On My Blog. Drop Your URL! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
your site is ok,

you need to make your social media buttons functional and not redirecting to Error 404
Sheroman:
[url]hackleagues..com[/url]
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by alist(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2016
I need some one to help me with my blog http://alistdevelopers..com/ng quote me pls. willing to pay.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Tylive(m): 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
please check http://www.thetysblog.com .need traffic!!!
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Opistorincos(m): 4:01pm On Mar 03, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by gidimasters(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
oladeledave:
your website is cool, your ads are not rightly placed. you should consider placing them rightfully for proper optimization.

visit www.techybloggers.com for more blogging tools and information.

its the template i use.... i have 3 ads unit placed on my blog homepage.... and 5 ads unit when you click on a post
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
YOU should consider posting them strategically not all at same place, as this will help with you CTR
gidimasters:
its the template i use.... i have 3 ads unit placed on my blog homepage.... and 5 ads unit when you click on a post
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Dajugba: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2016
midasbliss:
need an honest review...

www.cozyupdates.com.ng

Today you'll achieve all you planned. Good morning. Babe Midasbliss has turn a blogger, wow... Time I follow suit as long she'll volunteer to be my blog mentor, nobody else. One eye closed. Lol...

Nice job! (1) I notice your blog is having less topic, atleast you should try posting daily to keep it more lifely. (2) your Niche of what you blog is all about on de main forum or homepage should have a link to the topic page, if not remove those names there. It more like a fancy but not fancy enough, but if it serve as a link it would simply make ur main page easily to navigate through . Because what comes to the mind when you open a site, the niches you render on ur blog should serve as a road link to your other page. And the word " more others" ha, ha... Menh remove that word, it not important. It a site because everything you render should be articulately detailed, abi you work with mama putt before. Na them they get such for their advert design. (3) your design is wonderful, but I trust the Midasbliss I know will do something to it. It too simple, the template is too plain. I view it with my phone, and I realize some of your text are joint and scattered. Where you have your page numbers, last post and next. I don't know if it is from my mobile browser cos I use opera to check it. But adjust that. Hmmm... I've over talk now, but I need my 5cent to have viewed your page. Atleast Make I make money from de one you've gained from your blog... Ohoh. Do have a winning day, Cheer.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by iamord(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Dajugba:

Today you'll achieve all you planned. Good morning. Babe Midasbliss has turn a blogger, wow... Time I follow suit as long she'll volunteer to be my blog mentor, nobody else. One eye closed. Lol...

Nice job! (1) I notice your blog is having less topic, atleast you should try posting daily to keep it more lifely. (2) your Niche of what you blog is all about on de main forum or homepage should have a link to the topic page, if not remove those names there. It more like a fancy but not fancy enough, but if it serve as a link it would simply make ur main page easily to navigate through . Because what comes to the mind when you open a site, the niches you render on ur blog should serve as a road link to your other page. And the word " more others" ha, ha... Menh remove that word, it not important. It a site because everything you render should be articulately detailed, abi you work with mama putt before. Na them they get such for their advert design. (3) your design is wonderful, but I trust the Midasbliss I know will do something to it. It too simple, the template is too plain. I view it with my phone, and I realize some of your text are joint and scattered. Where you have your page numbers, last post and next. I don't know if it is from my mobile browser cos I use opera to check it. But adjust that. Hmmm... I've over talk now, but I need my 5cent to have viewed your page. Atleast Make I make money from de one you've gained from your blog... Ohoh. Do have a winning day, Cheer.
pls how do I get guest writers for my blog
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Zebeto(m): 9:02am On Mar 10, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by midasbliss(f): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
Dajugba:

uhmm uhmmm... scary... didnt really understand some words... I will have to mail you... Lol... thank you.
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Tinu02(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Please how to I create a blog or can anyone help
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
send me a message
Tinu02:
Please how to I create a blog or can anyone help
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by eworm: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
I saw this similar thread before, why not let us make the thread one.
We really growing in Nigeria web hosting and blogging businss
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by lakefist(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
please rate this for me smarterexperiences.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Lordskyes:
http://famenaija.com
send me a mail. Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Mubycute1:
mubycute..com I need traffic
send me a mail. Thanks
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 7:34am On Mar 17, 2016
Caspian22:
My awesome blog
http://www.youmustgethealthy.com
I need review, help with design and traffic.
Most of all I need advice n encouragement
send me a mail
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ohafiaboi(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2016
oya http://www.tweedybee.com
full HD 2016 tvseries
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ekatonsyn(m): 7:16pm On Mar 17, 2016
Content readers urgently needed in our blog, the blog is all about trending updates on News, Entertainment, Event, Fashion, Health tip and Inspirational Quote.
joranekwulu..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by ekatonsyn(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2016
Content readers urgently needed in our blog, the blog is all about trending updates on News, Entertainment, Event, Fashion, Health tip and Inspirational Quote.
www.joranekwulu..com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Tinu02(f): 7:57pm On Mar 17, 2016
oladeledave:
send me a message
Pls reply my mail
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by nze4al(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
techmzy.com.no
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by nze4al(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by tanichris(m): 1:43am On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by oladeledave: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2016
Tinu02:

Pls reply my mail
Hello, I replied you already abt 2days ago.pls check ur mail.
Frm dvdpaddy@gmail.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Dajugba: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Http://www.hkitnob.com
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Tinu02(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
oladeledave:
Hello, I replied you already abt 2days ago.pls check ur mail. Frm dvdpaddy@gmail.com
I didn't see it. Can you contact me on 08176412016
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hello, help me check this :http://vesselofinspiration.cok
Re: Are You A BLOGGER And Ned Help With Your Blog, DROP Your URL Here by macho44(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
Jinf:

Your blog is on point. The design needs a little touch. That yellow background... nah nah nah. Try something else
Hello Jinf, I need to ask u a few questions! do u mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pls Help!how Do I Add A Forum Page To My Website? / How To Store Data With javascript / Javascript Cookie Workshop / How Much Do U Make From Your Blog? Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.