Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,540 members, 7,801,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Can I Still Go With My Waec Result? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Still Go With My Waec Result? (1369 Views)

Error!!!in The Date Of Birth For My Waec / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission / Waec Result, Pass (d7 Or P7) In English Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Still Go With My Waec Result? by james2man: 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2009
Nairalander pls advice me on what to do i trust you guys, i have 4weeks to go for my student visa interview but I'm having a different date of birth on my waec result,which is a mistake from my school.my waec result is the only thing having a different date of birth.I've got the e-passport already and the date of birth on it is as the same on my i-20 and some other professional certificate and my original birth certificate, can i still go with the waec result?
Re: Can I Still Go With My Waec Result? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2009
Have your school ammend it. Maybe get an affidavit from a court or something. They may notice at the embassy and they may not. If they notice, they will deny your visa. They need any reason to deny your visa. The reason will simply be age denial/fraud.
Re: Can I Still Go With My Waec Result? by james2man: 8:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
@A-town i have contacted the school about it yet, but i will do that, thank you once.

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Administrative Review Advicee: Help / 2012 Diversity Lottery Results Have Been Voided / Bye Bye Italian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.