Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix (3107 Views)

VIDEO! Biafra: How Trouble Started At Nnamdi Kanu’s Palace Yesterday (MUST WATCH / They Will Be More Blood Shed In Igboland Prophet Chris PICS / Buhari Admininistration: A Government Of Failure, Tears And Disappointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
OK lets put everything on the table! the right to go and the duty to ensure federal cohesion. How much blood should tilt the balance in favour of one against the other?

Pls take a look at the picture and ask yourself the following question.

Whose brother or sister or parents will stand to take picture of his Loved one lying in pool of his blood?
for how long was the corpse lying on the floor and his soul flowing away in blood with no one ready to help as it appears?
Are we waiting to blame someone for this or concerned about the life that was gushing away in crimson red?

indeed it is noble to lay down your life for the cause that you believe in but to do so in the context of "Comradeship" without Espirit De Corps is a grievous tragedy.

The posture of the youths standing over the corpse shows nothing but detached mockery of the departed - a lesson for the living.

I have nothing to say about the state agents involved in this saga. rather my query is to the State (which includes government and citizens) that posterity will hold us all accountable for all our acts and omissions that trigger humanitarian suffering.

Take heed!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP,God bless 4 ds writeup,i hope ma pipu will learncry

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by kingzizzy: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
The young Man is already dead so there was no point anyone helping him. I don't blame those taking pictures, evidence of atrocities of the Buhari administration against unarmed protesters is necessary.

I have watched protests of other countries on tv. You find out that civilised countries, the police never ever open fire on unarmed protesters. In some protests, you will see the protesters throwing dangerous objects at the security forces but still, they do not open fire. Instead, they will use non lethal ways of dispersing the crowd such as teargas, water spray and rubber bullets. No life will lost. But in the Nigerian context, not only will the police and Army open fire on civilians, many Nigerians will actually back such a devilish act. It's a tragedy

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is high time youth from the east reasoned instead of wasting their precious life. Of what gain Will the protest be to the bereaved? Youth let's use our reasoning faculty well na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by babyfaceafrica: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Brainwashed youths....RIP...ipod get sense!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by kingzizzy: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
2kaybiel:
It is high time youth from the east reasoned instead of wasting their precious life. Of what gain Will the protest be to the bereaved? Youth let's use our reasoning faculty well na.

Guns do not shoot themselves. Who is doing the shooting? It is terrible how Nigerians defend their security outfits that are commiting murder.

What will the international community think of Nigeria and the Nigerian security agencies when they see this picture and find out that the young was shot just because he exercised his constitutional right to peaceful protest?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingzizzy:
The young Man is already dead so there was no point anyone helping him. I don't blame those taking pictures, evidence of atrocities of the Buhari administration against unarmed protesters is necessary.

I have watched protests of other countries on tv. You find out that civilised countries, the police never ever open fire on unarmed protesters. In some protests, you will see the protesters throwing dangerous objects at the security forces but still, they do not open fire. Instead, they will use non lethal ways of dispersing the crowd such as teargas, water spray and rubber bullets. No life will lost. But in the Nigerian context, not only will the police and Army open fire on civilians, many Nigerians will actually back such a devilish act. It's a tragedy

Exactly what I expect someone to say. Photo Ops necessary as evidence. It serves a purpose, doesn't it? That is how war crime tribunals work. What is the motive for armed conflict. it is called casus belli.? Who declared him dead? Those who would like to use his picture or a medical practitioner. atrocities of war is a collective responsibility. no one can assume the position of permanent victim in trial. What did you do or failed to do?

Your answer will not depend on pictures all the acts and omissions that led to the picture.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Iamlordgee(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why all this. *crying*
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by tsdarkside(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingzizzy:

can you please,stop this??....why are you dying,because of whattttt.??...

you made all security agencies in nigeria hyper-sensitive at you....for what??...why should we risk somalia,because of freedom of speech??...

better let the setup of nigeria the way it is...

i mean come onnn...60years and still toghether without genocide-ways,must mean something..??.. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by omoelesa(m): 7:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
If u die,u die for nothing, dem go carry your body go police station, u die wrongfully.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by DerideGull(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:
OK lets put everything on the table! the right to go and the duty to ensure federal cohesion. How much blood should tilt the balance in favour of one against the other?

Whose brother or sister or parents will stand to take picture of his Loved one lying in pool of his blood?
for how long was the corpse lying on the floor and his soul flowing away in blood with no one ready to help as it appears?
Are we waiting to blame someone for this or concerned about the life that was gushing away in crimson red?

indeed it is noble to lay down your life for the cause that you believe in but to do so in the context of "Comradeship" without Espirit De Corps is a grievous tragedy.

The posture of the youths standing over the corpse shows nothing but detached mockery of the departed - a lesson for the living.

I have nothing to say about the state agents involved in this saga. rather my query is to the State (which includes government and citizens) that posterity will hold us all accountable for all our acts and omissions that trigger humanitarian suffering.

Take heed!

Picture such as the above makes the unity of Nigeria humanly impossible.
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pathetic!!! embarassed
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
nd d blame qoes to...........?
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by ArodewilliamsT: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
DerideGull:

Picture such as the above makes the unity of Nigeria humanly impossible.

I have read comments from yorubas and hausas, none i mean NOT ONE has condemned the killing of that unarmed young man. Rather they blame the innocent protesters and applaud the military shooters And i ask, are these people really humans? Somebody only holds a flag and asks for a different country, that excludes those who hate him, then he must be shot. Right?

That's why i have always said that we in the East have no business with these animals. These guys in the north+sw are crude and cruel elements that deserve no space in modern and civil politicosphere. The Islam that they practice makes it impossible for them to evolve into real civilized democracy. We must continue doing everything to stay away from them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by ckmayoca: 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is every course there is always a sacrifice, it has been like that from the beginning of the world and it will remain like that till the end. Not that I support biafra myself being and igbo but in everything that involves multitude, there is always casualties. A govt that love his citizens won't play games with a sensitive issue like our govt is currently playing. If Kanu is guilty, they shld sentence him and if he innocent they shld free him.
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by ckmayoca: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

I have read comments from yorubas and hausas, none i mean NOT ONE has condemned the killing of that unarmed young man. Rather they blame the innocent protesters and applaud the military shooters And i ask, are these people really humans? Somebody only holds a flag and asks for a different country, that excludes those who hate him, then he must be shot. Right?

That's why i have always said that we in the East have no business with these animals. These guys in the north+sw are crude and cruel elements that deserve no space in modern and civil politicosphere. The Islam that they practice makes it imposssible for them to evolve into real civilized democracy. We must continue doing everything to stay away from them.

Exactly, they are acting like they are counting scores. Always happy when one is down without and harmless.
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by DerideGull(m): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

That's why i have always said that we in the East have no business with these animals. These guys in the north+sw are crude and cruel elements that deserve no space in modern and civil politicosphere. The Islam that they practice makes it imposssible for them to evolve into real civilized democracy. We must continue doing everything to stay away from them.

Yet when the shooting starts, they will tell every undiscerning onlooker that Ojukwu started Nigeria/Biafra war. These jackasses lack human intellect.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by kingzizzy: 8:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

you made all security agencies in nigeria hyper-sensitive at you....for what??...why should we risk somalia,because of freedom of speech??...

i mean come onnn...60years and still toghether without genocide-ways,must mean something..??.. undecided undecided undecided

Instead of saying all this, why don't you question your security agencies that are killing unarmed protesters? Don't you know it could be you tomorrow? It might not be the issue of Biafra but it might be you out tomorrow protesting fuel scarcity, protesting one Government policy, protesting rigged elections. Any of us could become a protester tomorrow, should we all also be shot and killed for exercising our right to peaceful protest? It is not Biafra doing the killing here, it is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by MrAnalyst: 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
If that young man was a threat to a life(officer of the law or fellow civilian) while protesting that's another issue. It is NEVER EVER justifiable to shoot at someone(or protesters) who is urarmed and is of no immediate danger to anybody. Never! It is very sad. The government is messing up,this is worsening the whole thing This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by joyandfaith: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
guns never stop protests but dialogue.
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by OAFMods: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Ndo my Eastern sympathetic mofo. You will be justified to push the northerners n westerners back into the forest as you can prove they jointly killed the dude in the photo.

For me no one needs to work himself up because of your delusional rant but what civil Nigerians need to know is the more civil they treat your likes the more effrontery you grow to rubbish the fabrics of what bind this nation together.

So I say force for force if you desire Biafra, Nigeria as well desire a unified country as inherited from the British.

You have a right to self determination, Nigeria as the right to keep its entity as one.

For every right you think you deserve, so do each an every tribe in Nigeria.

While you keep deluding yourself that you are super human in the entity called Nigeria we all now understand that nothing can be more fallacious than that.

Your tribe, race is just like any other tribe in the third world continent of Africa with no uniqueness. I can go on n on about how ordinary n insignificant you or your tribe is to Nigeria Africa, the world n even the entire human race just like any Africa tribe so nigga man take a chill pill.

Look up the word diplomacy to achieve your dream if that does not work summon the courage n head to war. Whatever method you chose btw this two with your accomplice I wish you best of luck but if your way is to continue disparaging every tribe in Nigeria so you can have your desired freedom I say without mincing word DEATH TO YOU N EVERY ACCOMPLICE NO MATTER WHAT TRIBE OR SECTION THEY ARE FROM.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by theDEVILisHERE: 8:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Take heed!

NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY

Especially not when you have evil and diabolical adverseries working against you
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by ACM10: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigeria vampire forces want to intimidate peaceful protesters with terror. Let's see how it will work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by Ikengawo: 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
We will not stop because of your terrorism
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by malton: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Such a pity!
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by theDEVILisHERE: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

Evil people do not condemn what is evil because they are EVIL

Also

Trying to reason with or seek sympathy from evil people is a total and absolute waste of time

The best thing you can do for yourself is avoid and stay away from them at all cost
(emphasis on: AT ALL COST)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by theDEVILisHERE: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

The truth will always win in the end

No matter how much evil tries to suppress people
it will eventually be crushed by the truth
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
kingzizzy:

Any pinki wey say him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep!
Re: Biafra: How Much More Blood, Tears And Pain...?pix by ifelovemi: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

Take heed!

can anyone proof to me beyond reasonable doubt that the young man(May his soul rest in peace) is actually a biafran protester and that he was actually short by the security operatives or that the picture was actually taking today...... this is to all of you IPOD youth that belief if you die, you die for biafran course, because like I said the picture above could be of a guy attacked by arm robbers or many other reasons and may not be connected to the issue of biafra or Buhari in any court of law.

So think of your love ones before you lay down your life and don't argue with a man pointing a gun at you, it is not bravery but stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WHY THE SOUTH EAST SHOULD FORGET ABOUT BIAFRA / BREAKING: Nigerian Govt’s Treatment Of IPOB Violates African Charter - ACHPR / Why Is Metaphysical And Sarki Now Insulting Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.