Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye (730 Views)

Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / More Cultists Hideouts Destroyed By Wike And Security Agents In Rivers. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Daddy Adeboye be like what prophesy will I give dis desperate Governor to collect cash ooooo

Wike be like, even though ur prophesy didn't work for. Bro GEJ, I believe I am different

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by dukie25: 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Adeboye: Amaechi would have spent #80mill to host me.

Wike: Can he buy his way to heaven?

Adeboye: hmmm, you're right you know.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wike: Paito,how na?

Adeboye: Wike,Wike,Wike. How many times I called you?

Wike: Na 3 times.

Adeboye: Amaechi mean you. You should go beg am or defect to APC whether den accept you or not.

Wike: Paito, Amaechi no go gree make I join them.

Adeboye: You too don do evil too much. You wike, wicked small.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
mtchewwwwwwwwwwww.......
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
airmirthd1:
mtchewwwwwwwwwwww.......

What is this one's problem?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Iamlordgee(m): 6:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Buked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lalasticlala and mynd44 come and do ur work
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Wike And Pastor Adeboye by CACAWA(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
lol

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Picture Of Soyinka / Obasanjo Writing One Of His Useless Letters / Picture- Bomb Explosions In Bauchi State: The Nigeria Police Denies Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.