Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) (2329 Views)

* * No Mercy : Iam Vs Tysson * * / Show No Mercy - NL Summer Rap Battle / Show No Mercy! NL Summer Rap Battle (preliminary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2009
Preliminary fixtures!!
(1) Darequam Vs Javalove(Mykali)
(2) Manickal Vs D1klevera

Deadline to Post lines: 24th june  23:59 GMT

(3) H.J Vs Chrisical
(4) Jassie Vs Krayola

Deadine::: 25th june 23:59 GMT

Since Javalove pulled out. . .mykali would be battling Darequam
Numbering of the above battles will be used in the Main battle draws!

Full Fixture for the Battle proper will be posted once The preliminary is outta the way!

Judges

Eldee
HybridX
Kaydee
Shaz

HERE ARE THE RULES . . .

8 bars 16 lines  per opponent

No biting, if you are caught you will be disqualified

marks will be awarded for Punchlines, creativity,metaphors and perfect rhymes

All  spits will be quoted by judges to prevent netcees from modifying their lines

No Parents dissing this is for fun please guys

Late submission will attract -30% of total score.

No Multiple user personality. ie. i am YOKOZUNA , i register KAWASAKI to support myself

The winners of each battle will battle each other until we have the final two

The judges and the rest of the music section/whole forum can also partake in the voting (FINAL)

If a netcee failed to show up, his opponent will automatically be in round 2

Let's stick by the rules so we have some organisation.

TIME - Due to the different time zones by some of the netcees, we are sticking to the GMT timing  and consideration to those with diff times

No one else posts on this thread . . .just the lines and results please. . . .

**Drum rollsssss****  **porsche voice*** . . .LET THE BATTLE BEGIN

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxhTHoly4E&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="[/flash]
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2009
H.J
the moment we've been waitin for, it finally came
the summer rap battle seperating the guys from the dames
nigga u get some weak metaphors, thinkin u mite get applause
dude u cant deliver like old ladies in menopause

I slightly felt ur bars, but dat name chrisical
better be changed to ur present situation "CRITICAL"
thats wut it's gonna be cuz u mite end up wit em stiches too
why start this battle wen u obviously are finished soon

I.m way beyond hot to be messed wit
so dont sweat the technique/ or else u gon end wit d same fate as elvis
wit more heat dan hell brings
u'll choke off the smoke dat ma pad n ma pen brings.

I guess u had a chance to prove ur amatuer acting
puttin up a fake front n u callin dat rappin
wit affirmative action/ chrisical is up for smacking
for a protection meet sauron,i think he's got a magnum[/color]. [/b]

I'M DONE

Vs

Chrisical

H.J,you gonna win?No coz upon you i'm set to vent my spleen
         When i'm through,you will surely be remembered like halloween

You can't be next-rated,you are x-rated
        Better you learn my moves coz like NITEL your whole style's outdated

Imagine H.J(Hungry Jackass) claiming to be of high rank and rap hero
        Be aware,when i drop metaphors,i will surely strip you down to level zero

Your weak lines blur,  need some lenses
      I'm often short of pad coz my rhymes flow like menses

You and your crew are broken fences i'm the new kid on the block
       Your vicious circle is my mission and ur end-time here,that's y am working round the clock

I'm red-eyed,know the crowd mentality and am still banging
      You ain't a good image for rap,u need rebranding

You're lacklustre while i keep shinning like a diamond necklace
      Slow and steady or fast and furious,i will still win this race

Rap nonentity,your dopest ish is my weakest joint
     Even with the net in your face,you still woudn't score 3 points
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by kaypumpin2(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2009
Sorry if i am not supposed to go about it this way but is this not biting?

Punchlines keep flowing so i'm with my pad always -------------------Terry Da Rapman(sample remix)

I'm often short of pad coz my rhymes flow like menses------------------Chrisical

BTW,like i stated earlier,if this ain't the right way and mode to go about letting my discovery known,i am sorry cool
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 10:04pm On Jun 24, 2009
Man this is bleeped up, jacking rhymes and all,  . . . . .Cant be arsed with this shit no more!
90% of cats who come on to this forum to spit jacked lines and are well lazy to even disguise them!
mess it LALA!
grin
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by D1KeleVra(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2009
lalaboi, where are my lines? I don't have it saved or on a pad, so. . .
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by darequam(m): 10:52am On Jun 25, 2009
@lalaboi
i thought i posted my lines here yesterday, where tha fukc r they?
And also that of my opponent
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 10:56am On Jun 25, 2009
i think i will have to post bigger now. . . . .

NO ONE POSTS HERE. . . . SEND ME A MAIL IF YOU THINK SOMEONE JACKED LINES. . . . .

kay_pumpin:

Punchlines keep flowing so i'm with my pad always  -------------------Terry Da Rapman(sample remix)

I'm often short of pad coz my rhymes flow like menses------------------Chrisical

BTW,like i stated earlier,if this ain't the right way and mode to go about letting my discovery known,i am sorry  cool

What da heck is the point in saying sorry when you know its not the right way?? men go eat your sorry mahn. . . .

D1KeleVra:

lalaboi, where are my lines? I don't have it saved or on a pad, so. . .

Are you serious?? if you guyz had took time and read the rules. . .i wouldnt be deleting posts up and down!. . .you guyz just made it look like i made a mistake bout this whole thing. . .na crime to consider 1st timers?? ah

MrCrackles:

Man this is bleeped up, jacking rhymes and all,  . . . . .Cant be arsed with this shit no more!
90% of cats who come on to this forum to spit jack lines and are well lazy to even disguise them!
mess it LALA!
grin

So in three words. . .You pulling out?

darequam:

@lalaboi
i thought i posted my lines here yesterday, where tha fukc r they?
And also that of my opponent

You posted your lines in another thread in  zigzag waka wiki format. . . .how does that work

Mehn. . . .i don taya
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2009
Photocopy ko easy. . . tongue
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
lalaboi:

So in three words. . .You pulling out?
You posted your lines in another thread in  zigzag waka wiki format. . . .how does that work

Dude this whole thing is flawed man. . . . . . .I might just stick to dropping daily missiles in the flow for rank and freestyle threads!
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dude this whole thing is flawed man. . . . . . .I might just stick to dropping daily missiles in ther flow for rank and freestyle threads!

Yep. . . .whats the point of holding a tourney anyway when half of peeps who requested for it have pulled out. . . .

Mehn. . .i dnt mind shouldering the blame. . . .All i tried doing was try getting enough peeps since the other netcees are seasonal. . . .no contact. . .no nothing. . . .

What good will a tourney of 5 or 6people serve?? . . . .
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
lalaboi:

Yep. . . .whats the point of holding a tourney anyway when half of peeps who requested for it have pulled out. . . .
Mehn. . .i dnt mind shouldering the blame. . . .All i tried doing was try getting enough peeps since the other netcees are seasonal. . . .no contact. . .no nothing. . . .
What good will a tourney of 5 or 6people serve?? . . . .

Personally, no disrespect to anyone else, the line up has to be quality. . . . . . .cats need to be honest. . . . . . . otherwise no point!
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Krayola(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
Come on, guys. This stuff is all in the name of a good time. Let's compete and have some fun with this. . It's an online rap battle for fukcs sake. . it obviously isn't goin to be a real measure of anyone's rapping skills, its just something we're doing for the hell of it. Lets try to make it happen, please!!! smiley
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2009
Krayola:

Come on, guys. This stuff is all in the name of good time. Let's compete and have some fun with this. . It's an online rap battle for fukcs sake. . it obviously isn't goin to be a real measure of anyone's rapping skills, its just something we're doing for the hell of it. Lets try to make it happen, please!!! smiley

Yeh. . .the guyz who asked for it now have pulled out. . .Kini point?
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Krayola(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2009
No mind dem. . dem see say H.J, and Chrisical dey spit fire fear come dey catch them grin .
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Ibime(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

Personally, no disrespect to anyone else, the line up has to be quality. . . . . . .cats need to be honest. . . . . . . otherwise no point!

Look at this nincompoop. . . . how can a tortoise pull out of a wrestling contest on the pretext that there are no lions in the contest. . . .of everyone in the field, MrCrackles is surely the weakest contender. . . . if the Lions have pulled out, at least face the hyenas and see whether you can match their strength. . . . abi na tortoise sense you dey use escape?. . . .  grin

I can beat my chest and say I am a Lion and I am willing to take part in the tourney. . . . I ask Sauron and Wrdsmith to join the tourney. . . . infact, I challenge them to join the tourney if they think they are the top dog. . . . they better come and prove it!  grin
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

Look at this nincompoop. . . . how can a tortoise pull out of a wrestling contest on the pretext that there are no lions in the contest. . . .of everyone in the field, MrCrackles is surely the weakest contender. . . . if the Lions have pulled out, at least face the hyenas and see whether you can match their strength. . . . abi na tortoise sense you dey use escape?. . . .  grin

I can beat my chest and say I am a Lion and I am willing to take part in the tourney. . . . I ask Sauron and Wrdsmith to join the tourney. . . . infact, I challenge them to join the tourney if they think they are the top dog. . . . they better come and prove it!  grin

If they can join join the tourney. . .this preliminary will be outta the way today. . . and the competition proper will begin. . .and no more messing around!. . .but i doubt it. . .
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Ibime(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Punchlines keep flowing so i'm with my pad always -------------------Terry Da Rapman(sample remix)

BTW,like i stated earlier,if this ain't the right way and mode to go about letting my discovery known,i am sorry cool

My friend, there is nothing close to biting here. . . .Terry Da Rapman did not even link 'pad' to 'menstruation' anywhere in his verse. . . . besides, its a generic line which everyone uses. . . . "I write till I run out of ink". . . "I write till I run out of pad"  etc etc etc. . . . . its quite smart for Chrisical to link it to menses.
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Krayola(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2009
haha. . . I remember writing some rhymes like two months ago, and last week I heared a song where Eldee had 2 bars identical to mine, almost word for word. I'm halfway across the planet so I know we both came up with it on our own. Had I never heard Eldee's song and put my lyrics on a song, I would have been accused of biting
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by mykali(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2009
is this Battle Rap Tourney still alive?
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

You are a fool, toothless vagabond! tongue
I only said no point, if it is not going to be competitive
Wonder how you arrived at Mr Crackles being the worst contender when i jab and stab atchu consistently. . . . . . . shocked cheesy
Dont let this personal vendetta with me becloud your sense of judgement and reasoning, you cockstain! cool
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Ibime(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are a fool, toothless vagabond! tongue
I only said no point, if it is not going to be competitive

Competitive? Who do you think you are competing with?  tongue

Almost everyone in this tourney would outcompete you, even for the simple fact that their bars actually rhyme!  grin

Jeez, even Lalaboi believes he can beat you!  grin

Again, can a tortoise complain about lack of competition in a field full of hyenas?  grin

You must be suffering from delusions of grandeur!
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2009
K Guyz. . .take it to the llounge!!. . this is the main thread. . . .!
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

Competitive? Who do you think you are competing with? tongue
Almost everyone in this tourney would outcompete you, even for the simple fact that their bars actually rhyme! grin
Again, can a tortoise complain about lack of competition in a field full of hyenas? grin

I aint competing with anyone here coz i already proved my worth! grin
If everyone in the tourney is capable of outcompeting me, fairplay
The point is you havnt recovered from when i broke your spirits ,so i understand your beef! cheesy
You jack rhymes and pilfer bars, all of a sudden you are a lion? shocked shocked shocked grin. . . . Fall back kid, you missed the train!
I wasnt the only one that exposed it, your beef with me and Sauron resulting in your naysaying was because we busted you shocked grin
I d save the beef till when you cross me in the tourney!
This shit is getting edgy and itchy cheesy
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by lalaboi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2009
[size=15pt]Take it outta here. . . . .[/size]
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

You must be suffering from delusions of grandeur!

And no one does it better other than you, fool!
Really your starting to piss me off dude, and if that is what you want, i am ready!
Your beef from sports all the way to the rap threads, because of what?
You should be ashamed of yourself, because you are a fraud and you know it grin
Do us a favour, zip it shut, save your ejaculations for the tourney or rot in hell with Satan, you donkey  cool
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Ibime(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2009
MrCrackles:

I aint competing with anyone here coz i already proved my worth! grin
If everyone in the tourney is capable of outcompeting me, fairplay
The point is you havnt recovered from when i broke your spirits ,so i understand your beef! cheesy
You jack rhymes and pilfer bars, all of a sudden you are a lion? shocked shocked shocked grin. . . . Fall back kid, you missed the train!
I wasnt the only one that exposed it, your beef with me and Sauron resulting in your naysaying was because we busted you shocked grin
I d save the beef till when you cross me in the tourney!
This shit is getting edgy and itchy cheesy

Spurious allegations are like dirt on my shoulder. . . I brush it off. . . . Sauron is used to making nonsense allegations, despite the fact that his verses contain the most generic material. . . you should be able tell that the allegations he made against me were facetious because he included a lot of smileys. . . . unseasoned heads like yourself wouldn't know that 'Bonaparte/ Bone apart' lines are very generic. . . . Sauron is a dubious character who often 'tags' generic lines in other peoples verses as 'biting', as he did to H.J. . . . if you look at the little series of verses Sauron wrote against Ofokasibe last night, almost all of those lines are generic and can all be found on the net!  grin. . . . I am a seasoned vet, so I know these games.  cool

Now, the content in bold refers, that you will be getting knocked out in round 1 of the tournament, because Lalaboi is mandated to draw us together in order to bring this pseudo-beef to an inevitable conclusion.  grin. It should be obvious to Lalaboi that if he does not draw us against each other, we will never meet further down the line because whoever else you are drawn against will knock you out in the first round. I just wanna be the one to do it.  grin
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

Spurious allegations are like dirt on my shoulder. . . I brush it off. . . . Sauron is used to making nonsense allegations despite the fact that his verses contain the most generic material. . . you should be able tell that the allegations he made against me were facetious because he included a lot of smileys. . . . unseasoned heads like yourself wouldn't know that 'Bonaparte/ Bone apart' lines are very generic. . . . Sauron is a dubious character who often 'tags' generic lines in other peoples verses as 'biting', as he did to H.J. . . . if you look at the little series of verses Sauron wrote against Ofokasibe last night, almost all of those lines are generic and can all be found on the net!  grin. . . . I am a seasoned vet, so I know these games.  cool

The same way you keep making nonsense allegations about me
You let your REAL bars do the taking, and stop playing with your yeast infected balls
Dude seriously, you need to fall back or your weights is gonna be pushed back!
Keep the smileys for your missus, this is not funny
I dont care about the source of Sauron's lines, the fact is you jack rhymes, pointblank!
shocked
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

Now, the content in bold refers, that you will be getting knocked out in round 1 of the tournament, because Lalaboi is mandated to draw us together in order to bring this pseudo-beef to an inevitable conclusion.  grin. It should be obvious to Lalaboi that if he does not draw us against each other, we will never meet further down the line because whoever else you are drawn against will knock you out in the first round. I just wanna be the one to do it.  grin

Like the diplomats, M READY!
I already bleeped your ego up on the freestyle lounge, reason why you keep cooking the beef
Niggas with chitin like clavicles make the most noise! grin
We got a sieve already, so all those stolen bars wont be going un-noticed!
Peace
cool
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by Ibime(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2009
hehehehe. . . . . MrCrackles, you know I like teasing you. . . . no need for furious spizzle-spazzle. . . . I only keep antagonizing you cos I see you as easy food in round 1. grin

MrCrackles:

Like the diplomats, M READY!
I already bleeped your ego up on the freestyle lounge, reason why you keep cooking the beef
Niggas with chitin like clavicles make the most noise! grin
We got a sieve already, so all those stolen bars wont be going un-noticed!
Peace
cool

Well lalaboi, you know what to do! Ibime vs MrCrackles in round 1.

It is a prerequisite condition for my participation in this tournament that I am drawn against MrCrackles in round 1, otherwise, no show.

As for the other allegations of biting, no response is necessary.

I am also taking this opportunity to call Sauron a bitch!

If he thinks he's man enough, he should buckle up and register for the tourney, where Ill be decapitating him in the latter stages, after dealing with MrCrackles first of course. grin
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by MrCrackles(m): 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

hehehehe. . . . . MrCrackles, you know I like teasing you. . . . no need for furious spizzle-spazzle. . . . I only keep antagonizing you cos I see you as easy food in round 1. grin

Well lalaboi, you know what to do! Ibime vs MrCrackles in round 1.
It is a prerequisite condition for my participation in this tournament that I am drawn against MrCrackles in round 1, otherwise, no show.
As for the other allegations of biting, no response is necessary.
I am also taking this opportunity to call Sauron a bitch!
If he thinks he's man enough, he should buckle up and register for the tourney, where Ill be decapitating him in the latter stages, after dealing with MrCrackles first of course. grin

Dont let your teases degenerate into a personal vendetta because if that is what you want, them m at the junction!
You are planning a future you already lost. . . . . You baffle me grin
Jump infront of a Mack 10 and you will be lunching with Satan!
Peace cool
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by chrisical(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2009
@kay-pumpin

How could you accuse me of bittin when my line differs in structure to that of terrytharapman.You've got no point there.
Re: Show No Mercy Se1 (main Thread) by kaypumpin2(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2009
Ibime:

My friend, there is nothing close to biting here. . . .Terry Da Rapman did not even link 'pad' to 'menstruation' anywhere in his verse. . . . besides, its a generic line which everyone uses. . . . "I write till I run out of ink". . . "I write till I run out of pad"  etc etc etc. . . . . its quite smart for Chrisical to link it to menses.
If you know what always(a sanitary pad) is for,i am sure you will know Terry linked his flow to menses.But of course,it is my opinion and you have yours.
Sorry for the distraction anyways.

chrisical:

@kay-pumpin

How could you accuse me of bittin when my line differs in structure to that of terrytharapman.You've got no point there.

I am sorry for my GOOF,if we can call it that.
Ibime's explanation kinda elucidate it somehow.I have my own understanding of these things BUT then,let the tourney roll.
Plus you kicking it tight Chrisical  wink

Lala no vex ooo and pardon my distraction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*****Warcraft: Who's Tha Hardest (DBR vs H.J)**** / ** NL King Of Poet ** Group Stage / *NL Fight For Rank!****PAAYNE Vs BARS****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.