Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (56013 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / PDP Group Urges Buhari To Fire Bode-george’s Wife As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by royal231(m): 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
frisky2good:
Petrol, gum, aerosol, soak away, codeine, sukudai...... whatever!

Borda even soak away and gutter
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by UncleJudax(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
jcross19:
are you really sure? Nepotism is a crime in USA but here we find it interesting. Well this is a forum where people don't reason with head but with fingers before they comment for the sake of "like" even though they comment nonsense.
You are highly correct.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bubewilson:
I read somewhere that most northern youths are addicted to consuming whatever substance that 'high' their head.
Is this true?
u read somewhere, I' discovered it during my stay there. Anything 'Highable' is their priority.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by naijaict: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
impressive...

Find out how to control your PC with ur android phone
http://www.naijaict.com/2016/01/how-to-control-your-pc-with-your.html
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by UncleJudax(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments
I bet you have been saying this for 8 months. Give it up. He is never gonna CHANGE.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by UncleJudax(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
crixtex:
Lol... old northern soldiers everywhere. .. lol.. ds Buhari thinks he wud b president forever.. he is already sowing a bad seed for his ethnic persuasion. .. hehehe.. time will tell...
So no yoloba person can man ds post.. Buhari ronu o.. ronu.. Awom yoloba ma se e o..
This una partner de show una shege...awww!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Abatsam111(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by doctokwus: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sunnybobo3:

Are you just waking up? Chill and enjoy the ride rill 2019.
Mr man I don't know who u mistaking me for,but if by waking up, u mean going back to the likes of GEJ,then I rather be part of those that wud contribute money for Kanu to buy his much touted weapons to divide Nigeria.
Nigeria had better divide into as many parts as possible than have characters as jonathan ever rule us as a single entity again.Jonathan can rule your part of a divided nigeria as many years as possible,as long as he ain't ruling over me, I am OK.
PMB is not infallible and support for him doesn't mean I wud come here and support all his actions.
His appointments,though understable ,explainable and justifiable,have not been politically and nationally the best he cud do considering the times,circumstances and forces of destabization being sponsored by corrupt, defeated politicians/bizmen/ against him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by UncleJudax(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
kulikuli26:
These appointments are lopsided. There isn't any balance at all. This isn't how to be a leader. I just find it difficult to believe that Buhari is ignoring a lot of competent hands that worked so hard for the party's victory e.g Abike dabiri, wale Edun, Dele Alake, to mention a few. I hope his attention is been called to this anomaly.
Used, silenced and finally dumped cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Fmaniac(m): 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Must all dis federal govt parastatals appointments go to only d northerners?,nawao where is d tru principle n application of federal character!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by HARDDON: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
lopsided old men govt

luckily, u hv 3yrs sm mnths, then we send u bck to ur shanu!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by bettercreature(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
denko:
Buhari with northern agenda na wao
IPOB KID
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are we all now getting pissed off with the appointees of our president..its actually getting stale..The future of nigeria is certainly bleak...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by oye9ja(m): 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bubewilson:
I read somewhere that most northern youths are addicted to consuming whatever substance that 'high' their head.
Is this true?
That's very true bro.
I schooled in the north
Does dudes are freaks
I have seen a guy that inhales pit latrine to get high, green gutter to get higher, inhale industrial gum to get high not to talk of codeine, parkalin, rochie (that's what they call the pill that make their tongue blue), SK, igbo and he'll lot of tins that I don't even know their name. If you meet a northern guy with a plastic bottle of fayrouz, coke, Fanta or whatever soft drink, don't try to sip part oh, I slept for 2days the day I accepted a drink from from friend. Tramadol, alcohol, and other no longer get them high. I met a northern girl who injects pentatozine into her blood stream...yurk, those guys are crazy.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by emajoe: 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
I said it in my other comment posted earlier today that when Mr. President returns ,we will have another appointment from that part navigational compass always pointing NORTH.
Has he returned or shall we still expect another?
APC told "Nigerians" as usual that there are other posts that will go to other regions that Mr. President should not be distracted.
Where are those our "spokesmen"?
You were told, you never believed it.
You never Chichionctin
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Kohimbino: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
abu12:

U want him 2 appoint a biafan, so that they will legalise cocaine trafficking?

You just sounded like your father, a retard.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by muktarmtt(m): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments
don't b a hypocrite you are not his fah the you will ask your self who's their before is he a northerner she is female from south south nobody notice it cos we northerners we don't cry for appointment if u can get the job done we are with you have to from north
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by oweman: 11:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
I just love wlthe way Buhari is a pointing people with strong background to head strategic positions by Tuesday wailers will start to wail..
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Decibel: 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
#Nepotism
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by oweman: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
[quote author=emajoe post=42109839]I said it in my other comment posted earlier today that when Mr. President returns ,we will have another appointment from that part navigational compass always pointing NORTH.
Has he returned or shall we still expect another?
APC told "Nigerians" as usual that there are other posts that will go to other regions that Mr. President should not be distracted.
Where are those our "spokesmen"?
You were told, you never believed it.
You never Chichionctin[

Is there a wailer fit for that. job ?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Marvellouzkk(f): 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
hummm another old baba
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by kenny987(f): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
doctokwus:
Truth be told, it seems PMB is really pained that despite clear evidence of the gross incompetence and corruption of gej which made other parts to vote against him,yet the ss and SE still voted overwhelmingly for him;and is reflecting in his appointments.
But though his appointees maybe competent,its imperative PMB makes a conscious effort to spread his appointments to all regions, particularly the SE. There are many poorly developed minds out there who politicians that are trying to destabilize his govt and it's anti corruption fight,feed with stories of "sectional" appointments such as this.
Every region must be made to feel a sense of belonging, and good, honest,competent people can be found in all regions,despite whatever bad image a president from that region might have passed across.
Further appointments like this should be spread.He is president for all regions, and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.

Electoral mistakes? Punished? Really? U amaze me with that statement. So a choice of candidate is now a mistake? So when a country goes to d polls those who do not vote d one who turns out winner have automatically made mistakes which should be punished but not forever? Nigerians!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hope he would refund my N2500 used in getting Ndlea scratch card for a wayo exam
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by saintmark88(m): 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
What's are problem with who buhari appoints, if he feels this man is competent enough to do the job and keep us safe from drug traffickers then why do u have a problem with it, must we politicize everything, abi is the man from Niger ,is he not a Nigerian like u or any other Nigeria. Why shud buhari please you and pick someone from your region and in the end the person goes der n does nothing, u will be the one to blame buhari for the failure of other, so allow this man mke his appointment n work with who he wants to work with, if he fails then he will have no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by rugged7(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Another one...
spits
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Bowwow11(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gud news to Nigeria nd bad news to dose drug barons.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
oye9ja:

That's very true bro.
I schooled in the north
Does dudes are freaks
I have seen a guy that inhales pit latrine to get high, green gutter to get higher, inhale industrial gum to get high not to talk of codeine, parkalin, rochie (that's what they call the pill that make their tongue blue), SK, igbo and he'll lot of tins that I don't even know their name. If you meet a northern guy with a plastic bottle of fayrouz, coke, Fanta or whatever soft drink, don't try to sip part oh, I slept for 2days the day I accepted a drink from from friend. Tramadol, alcohol, and other no longer get them high. I met a northern girl who injects pentatozine into her blood stream...yurk, those guys are crazy.
Bro you wicked oo grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3309373_drakelaugh_jpegf40cc06991096395192243ecb3b9a86d
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by ngmgeek(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Let's hope that someone out there is not quietly rooting for Nigeria to disintegrate. That's all I can say for now.

Those who voted for Change and One Nigeria, how market? cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by cardoctor(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lets hope he knows what to do.

Check my signature for dealer level advanced car computer diagnostics and repairs in ABUJA.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2016
Pidggin:
I am not surprised, i knew it would be another Nothingner
crixtex:
Lol... old northern soldiers everywhere. .. lol.. ds Buhari thinks he wud b president forever.. he is already sowing a bad seed for his ethnic persuasion. .. hehehe.. time will tell...
So no yoloba person can man ds post.. Buhari ronu o.. ronu.. Awom yoloba ma se e o..
ddippset:
Buhari uplifts his brothers from the north, more than the south while Jonathan uplifted northerners to the detriment of the southerners. Why he did this I could never understand.
Nonybb:
Another Ab00ki
poiZon:
thank god he isnt from d wastern region.
Bankoleodewunmi:
Aboki infiltrated and dominated government. ...shior!...

Once upon a time...Martin Luther King made this great comment....

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

From the comments you have made so far....it seems that

1.You hate Northerners of all stripes with a deep and abiding hatred.

2.You beleive that only people from your tribe or your favoured tribes can do a good job. Everyone else are bad and dull people...are sub-humans who should not come near you and should be your servants.

3.You think that when Buhari appoints someone from your tribe....that person is a slave, when he does not...the North is dominating everyone else.

I have to ask you.....if Buhari appointed someone from your tribe as NDLEA boss....would you gain anything from it? No.

You won't even gain much in jobs....because 1)Federal Character laws means that you cannot appoint too many people from one tribe. 2)The poor state of our economy means that we might not even get much jobs. Infact....I expect the government to even cut jobs. Oil prices reached below 30 dollars today...and they are falling.....

You know, my problem with you guys is that your humanity is very very stunted. You have not learned to judge people by the content of their character. Instead....you behave like the white racists of MLK's time and judge people by their tribe....in much the same way that the racists ofold did.

By the way....that quote was not just MLK speaking to whites...he was speaking to his fellow blacks....our brethren over there. They too should not judge whites, and any other race by the colour of their skin, but by the content of their character.

And no....don't start shouting...But they did it to us. By becoming like your enemy....you grant him an easy victory. You look like the loser. It was Abraham Lincoln who said....No man is going to make me lower myself to hating him

I am not asking you to stop criticising Buhari. This is a democracy....and criticism is an important nutrient of democracy. I am asking you to put aside your hate...and judge Buhari and his appointees by their character in/on the job. If they do not do well....if the new NDLEA chairman allows us to fall back to being a major drug transit point like we were in the 1980's(before the NDLEA was set up)...or if the rates of drug use go up in the youth, or if Indian hemp cultivation skyrockets....then we can call him a failure....and call for his sack.

But if we call him a failure just because he is from the North....before he has even resumed work....then that is not criticism. That is hate speaking. And hate has the effect of devouring those who manifest it.

Good evening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Panel To Grill DCP Kyari As US Issues Arrest Warrant / Ponzi Scheme: Chinmark Investor, Nuella Commits Suicide / Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.