Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,517 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• (7142 Views)

A Message For All Emcee's On NL Battle Rap Section / Nairaland Rap Battle Section Awards Nomination List 2015 / ++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:
I'm not impressed. But I won't pull an olamide here. No. I'll pull a max. grin

True talk. Especially obesemf part. Dude is on fire.

Been long man, where hve U been @
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by GIYAZZ(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Giyaz, you and who organized this award show?
Next time, four strict reputable members should do the nominees selection process. And everyone should come to a consensus that every nominee for a category deserves to be nominated for that category, before opening the floor for votes to roll in.

I don't understand why a nigga who had just one battle throughout the year was nominated[left][/left] for the Aggressive TEXTCEE of the heat in the first place.

I don't understand why giyaz got nominated for best personal punchliner when he had just 2 battles of which he won one. Whereas, other niggas who weren't nominated used personals week in, week out, in several battles.

I don't understand why giyaz got nominated for the best punchliner when he had no punchlines per se, but just 1 or 2 personals which gave him a win against rebel.

I don't remember Jayson battling last year; why was he nominated for those categories?

Each nomination list should constitute not more than 4 to 5 candidates.

The lists should be based on the achievements of each Individual in relation to the category.

Each list should be based on the year in consideration.

It should be impervious to past glory. It should base on current form. IMO, those of you who had just one or two battles, or no battles shouldn't make a list for a category pertaining to battles.

For last year, these are the only names I expected to see on such lists:

Obesemf ( dude also won a tourney. Battled week in, week out, yet he gets "trashed" in this your award show. Great.)
Elymax
Darkenedrebel
Bruce007
Liricyst
Jigsawkillah

Thank you.

I don't expect you or everybody to like the awards show. I and Kr0ne were the only people willing to organize this one. I hit up some guys and they didn't respond, so I and Kr0ne went ahead to do it. At a time, I was the only one who cared, but it never stopped me from sorting out the list. I sorted it out and showed it to Kr0ne, and he said it was perfect. So you can state your opinions, I won't and can't stop you. As for the nominated peeps, it's not about quantity but quality. One can have 100 battles this year and still not be nominated. It depends on quality and consistency. Plus we made sure the awards was clean and unbiased. Members of the section were allowed to vote openly. I think that's enough way to stay neautral. But Like they say; Awards are Always Controversial. We did our best and executed the awards show. If you don't like it, this year you take over. Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by liricyst(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
ELYMAXiimus:

Giyaz, you and who organized this award show?
Next time, four strict reputable members should do the nominees selection process. And everyone should come to a consensus that every nominee for a category deserves to be nominated for that category, before opening the floor for votes to roll in.

I don't understand why a nigga who had just one battle throughout the year was nominated for the Aggressive TEXTCEE of the year in the first place.

I don't understand why giyaz got nominated for best personal punchliner when he had just 2 battles of which he won one. Whereas, other niggas who weren't nominated used personals week in, week out, in several battles.

I don't understand why giyaz got nominated for the best punchliner when he had no punchlines per se, but just 1 or 2 personals which gave him a win against rebel.

I don't remember Jayson battling last year; why was he nominated for those categories?

Each nomination list should constitute not more than 4 to 5 candidates.

The lists should be based on the achievements of each Individual in relation to the category.

Each list should be based on the year in consideration.

It should be impervious to past glory. It should base on current form. IMO, those of you who had just one or two battles, or no battles shouldn't make a list for a category pertaining to battles.

For last year, these are the only names I expected to see on such lists:

Obesemf ( dude also won a tourney. Battled week in, week out, yet he gets "trashed" in this your award show. Great.)
Elymax
Darkenedrebel
Bruce007
Liricyst
Jigsawkillah

Thank you.

I had the same complaint. One person cannot bring out a list and nominate himself on all categories. When i heard an award would be done, i told obesemf that i didn't expect to be nominated on any category cos i know how biased the guy in charge would be. I should have been nominated in that cypher category alongside darkrebel. Even though darkrebel gets my vote on that category, i definitely should have been among nominees.

Obesemf was a big revolution this year. He knew this would happen. He even addressed this issue quietly on his verse on darkrebel's cypher. The dude surely has the gift of foresight.
Anyways, its done and dusted. Life continues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by sosiqdude(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol where were y'all when all this things was going on, now it's done and concluded y'all started coming out one after the other to state down your opinion... where were you??
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
liricyst:

Obesemf was a big revolution this year. He knew this would happen. He even addressed this issue quietly on his verse on darkrebel's cypher.
Word!
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
GIYAZZ:
I don't expect you or everybody to like the awards show. I and Kr0ne were the only people willing to organize this one. I hit up some guys and they didn't respond,
who and who did you hit up? Mention them. You didn't seek assistance openly.

All I saw was your posting that you were gonna organize an award show.

so I and Krone went ahead to do it. At a time, I was the only one who cared, but it never stopped me from sorting out the list. I sorted it out and showed it to Krone, and he said it was perfect.
i really liked the idea. And, so, I applaud you for it. You put in some amount of work. Fine. But you were very bias. You just filled the list with popular names here.

So you can state your opinions, I won't and can't stop you. As for the nominated peeps, it's not about quantity but quality. One can have 100 battles this year and still not be nominated. It depends on quality and consistency.
so coogar's brawl (only brawl) against me booked him a spot in all the nominees' lists? Stop trying to justify what you did.

Plus we made sure the awards was clean and unbiased.
no you didn't. You should only be nominated in the audio categories. Give room for others. Because some ninjas dont rant in the chatroom doesnt mean they're irrelevant. They are, so long as they battle often.

Members of the section were allowed to vote openly. I think that's enough way to stay neautral.
you included names which shouldn't be nominated just so you could include yours as well. Why should you be voted the best personal user? You shouldn't be among the nominees in the first place. Members just voted anyone they liked out of the list. They didn't vote with facts. And this is because of the long lists; the inclusion of some names just to include yours as well.

But Like they say; Awards are Always Controversial. We did our best and executed the awards show. If you don't like it, this year you take over. Good luck.
This isn't rap section awards; this is giyaz awards.

1 Like

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by GIYAZZ(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin ThankGod I didn't do the counting myself. It would have been double accusations. Well, this is my last post on this thread. The awards show has come and gone. So if you do not like it, you can go commit suicide. God bless you smiley

*drops mic with break dance*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2016
GIYAZZ:
grin grin grin grin ThankGod I didn't do the counting myself. It would have been double accusations. Well, this is my last post on this thread. The awards show has come and gone. So if you do not like it, you can go commit suicide. God bless you smiley

you should be happy i'm paying you and this awards a little attention. It should make the whole thing seem relevant, considering the fact that others don't give a hoot. smiley

see y'all later.
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by danbrowndmf(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
Obesemf is the revelation of the year(2015) dude was on fire. Please argue with your phone..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Marilynsteven(f): 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
Do you have a dream of becoming an outstanding RAPPER OR LYRICISTwell you are in the right place,just click on the link below and learn for free.
http://lyndajegede..com
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Marilynsteven(f): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
You think ur wise,buh ur making wrong decisions
I'm cool as ice and amma gv u dope corrections
And when i rise hv gat standing ovation
You've gat a thick ass buh it's silicon injection.Yeah
I make 50milly a day
No bitches i'm called a gay
I'hv gat a sexy thick bae
We tying d knot by May..kill it
Amma grab a bullet
Amma toast a bullet
Amma catch a bullet
Amma crush a bullet
Amma cast a bullet
Amma blast a bullet
Amma kip kip loving her to the fullest...
TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK BELOW.
http://lyndajegede..com/2016/02/dope-rap-lyrics-that-many-rappers.html
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Marilynsteven(f): 2:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
For a while making money was a hardcore
Thinking my future was stucked in a handcuff
Thank God 4 God he was my anchor
Now i don't scratch my head no dandruff
I was left all alone in a wilderness
All down with pains and bitterness
Never thought i could feel such happiness
Just go my cute mamma a bugatti
Making a whole lotta waves like tsunami
Shop at LA and party at Maimi
Got a jet 4 my darling papa Ramzi
Check my enterance all u'll see is paparazzi
And my fans fell into the right and proper axes.....TO BE CONTINUED IN THE LINK BELOW and if u wanna battle with me do it in the link below.
http://lyndajegede..com
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by ehixking(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Am happy I found this on Nairaland....i would love to be involved in shitt like this men....

I need someone to talk to as per the battle can't read thru for now. My no is 07030717445 Just text me and I would call back. Plus my brother has a show on Lead city Fm in ibadan titled musicalcritic...just for hip hop heads

Let's go!
It's ehixking in the building
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by zibeny: 6:25pm On Feb 15, 2016
Download this inspirational song by Ziben via >>> http://thewhatsupcity.com/2016/02/15/music-lonely-ziben-iamziben/

pls dont forget to like his facebook page and drop your views there.... www.fb.com/iAmZIBEN #GoodMusic
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by venom1(m): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
any one of you living in portharcourt i want us to do a great rap song smiley smiley smiley nd a message 4 the others, anyone wanna freestyle or rap battle with me im new to nairaland bt i bet i might defeat u all in real rap or just freestyle rap
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by Paayne(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
GIYAZZ:

Buhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha.... Chaaaai

Lwkmd abeg....see as d gee just tawk him own coomot.

Him say make una go commit suicide...lol
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by moneyskid(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2016
MONEYSKID IJAKUMO, rapper singer lyrics writer,081458473 Rap By IJAKUMO , nobdy wana help niageria situation, no Money light Fuel Food no connection, u swim in da sea, u Knw wat i see' i see my seif ontop of the world, i rap with so many word' no car na bicycle, i they beg god ko ma je ki ku' som say dy dislike me, god love me, i hav my own way 2 pass, and ther is a limitations 4 my enemy 2 pas, u got my name on your show list' i knw u cnt gv me trasport fee, U ordr for a servant, do i lok lik ur servant, Oo God ths shit u kw wat i deserv, ur mum dnt teac u lesson, som land let word stop holding me down from vexing,

u just help me last wek when wil got ur hom u dnt even say sory, dnt u saw ur dad hm with ur gf' that bad with ur gf'
post box on let someone knw' lying lik mad, lik ur mind, i rap with hand'
I dnt smok u do it, i knw, u knw me'u dont, i rap when, am 12 but nw am gud' lik food' u eat' mc john was ther,u saw hm there' kiling human being, that just an animal stop
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by chuckwizzy(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2016
JigsawKillah:
WoW Hands in my pants This better be hot
pls how do I post nairaland
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by lilAdroit: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
okay....Awards night just done....And it's causing controversies/
but u know just like the nominator u need to be Over it/
Am just new but saw dix, am impressed, short of words. Osita/
Let's do lines and post n not let d group get faded like Oklika/
Regardless of the award, u should get more bars(money) like a phone dah is charging/
Neva be like olamide...In headies he was ranting/
if ur best emcee didn't get a nominee den move on to next year/
be dedicated and it should be ur Best year/
Best yeah!!! talk about you winning next dear/
cos if u down u can't anything Best dear/
so get over it, don't dull u ain't slowpoke/
Keep calm, stay positive like a proton/
And if u work harder and win some few folk/
then u would be rising like ijebu garri wey dem soak/

Jux advicing aspar first timer(novice)
Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by daroyal1: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2016
Looking to record a professional song, album or radio jingle! Or a place to perfect your musical skills

Goldmyne Studios is where you should be...
Audio Studios and Video studios
Full session - 8hours is #10,000
Music Production is #10,000

So that's a total of #20,000 to record 1 song

Goldmyne studios, Quality Music, worldwide sound

Also available is a Rehearsal space
Large, fully equipped (with instruments) and air conditioned. Available for 4hours & 8hours

For bookings and more info.
Goldmyne Studios is @ 6b dalberto road, Palmgrove estate, Lagos.
Tel-0808 457 9999

Re: ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• by awesomeDna(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2016
Eyaaa....

....... food for thoughts......

If you're just known to be a mouth runner in reality with nothing to show for it and you're topping Nairaland battle rap Section... You're like a bi'tch banging with no Protection...a scalar quantity with magnitude(blog hero) and no Direction.. my advice is stop wasting your Time (use it wisely)...stand firm with your head up and stay off Crime.... Hustle hard be humble in humility and you will exceed doing just Fine....dont be a crime instrument.... be a successful investment.....

Talented bright niggas are dying each day and the useless "old goons" refuses to die :/

No hard feelings(no offense) smiley
#quotewisely :-D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / *********WARCRAFT: Armageddon II (Ibime V DBR) ********** / ****** Regular Battle : Mikuz Vs 007bruce ******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.