Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (66676 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lolzzzz: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

491 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by kunlesufyan(m): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hian!!! Let's now say u didn't see any security to rescue you ..you would have chopped better beating there o..

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Ginaz(f): 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
If you have the money to spend and live comfortably outside the country, you won't even know the map of Nigeria let alone remembering it. Nigeria is a lovely country, its our politicians making it a living hell for us to stay.

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lolzzzz: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ginaz:
If you have the money to spend and live comfortably outside the country, you won't even know the map of Nigeria let alone remembering it. Nigeria is a lovely country, its our politicians making it a living hell for us to stay.
imaging me going to a tea shop and Indian drug dealers coming to meet me " the were like baba ooo, any business?",I didn't understand till I asked my friend and he told me that they are asking if I have cocaine. The term us as criminals and drug dealers.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by AbleGodAlways: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't they disrespect you in your own country Nigeria, what have your Government done. I beg give us another gist jare

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Ginaz(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
lolzzzz:
imaging me going to a tea shop and Indian drug dealers coming to meet me " the were like baba ooo, any business?",I didn't understand till I asked my friend and he told me that they are asking if I have cocaine. The term us as criminals and drug dealers.

Can you imagine? Those dirty Indians if not for bollywood I watch I dont give a damn about them. But you can't and shouldn't blame them, rather blame you countrymen who gives us bad names each day by pushing drugs all over the world, if hell fire is a country sef, they won't mind the fire sufa dem chop. undecided

38 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ActivismForever: 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahaha! No-one wants to be associated with Nigerians. This country is a mess. No international reputation whatsoever.

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Edygrin(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Unbelievable. Op this ur story get K leg

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lolzzzz: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
Edygrin:
Unbelievable. Op this ur story get K leg
hmmm, me self, I no believe am when the thing dey happen. It was like a film.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Edygrin(m): 12:48am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
hmmm, me self, I no believe am when the thing dey happen. It was like a film.
lol. There's always no place like home

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by K9blunt(f): 12:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Ginaz:

Can you imagine? Those dirty Indians if not for bollywood I watch I dont give a damn about them. But you can't and shouldn't blame them, rather blame you countrymen who gives us bad names each day by pushing drugs all over the world, if hell fire is a country sef, they won't mind the fire sufa dem chop. undecided

Stop watching Bollywood

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 19, 2016
It's unfortunate how our brothers just wake up one day and relocate to another country without an outlined plan.

I know of a man whose wife was pregnant when he left Nigeria and hasn't been able to visit home since then.

I nearly shed tears when the fifteen year old boy was asking me "Do you really mean you saw daddy and he gave you this for us?" It's better imagined than experienced.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by matrix199(m): 5:39am On Jan 19, 2016
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The utmost development Nigeria needs is in the power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amiskuri begins to shed tears. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry. When the hero wants to shoot the villain, he'll shed tears. When the villain wants to shoot the hero, he'll shed tears.

Very pathetic. I hate their movies with great passion.

249 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ArodewilliamsT: 6:14am On Jan 19, 2016
That's why sensible people now travel with BFR passports.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Op, is the word "Nigerian" stamped to your forehead or how do you explain Indians and citizens of Dubai automatically knowing you are a Nigerian?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by grandstar(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

India is a stratified society. There are 4 caste and each one knows his place.

You also have the untouchables.

Even Indians can't just marry anyone. Everyone knows his or her place

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by chimah3(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2016
When you won't see fine girl and face front...dem suppose best you small!! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Demallcrazy(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
Hmm, definitely d iPods & iPadists must have created a good legacy over dia. Smh

32 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lolzzzz: 7:14am On Jan 19, 2016
Demallcrazy:
Hmm, definitely d iPods & iPadists must have created a good legacy ion over dia. Smh
I guess its the oduastans that call themselves baba ooo, they called the thing hanky panky.

42 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by olumide81(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2016
all thanks to the Igbo boys.

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by jptrust: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Wonderful.can't believe this
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by currency10(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2016
God has save you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Slikbae: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016
oo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Menace2Society(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Rubbish!why can't u face wetin u go there for undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Menace2Society(m): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tear. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry.

I hate their movies with great passion.
Why would a right thinking person judge a country thru movies grin

17 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Talklesss(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2016
No place like home my brother..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Addicted2Women: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Why do people travel out of Nigeria to go find greener pastures ??
I've been to 5 continents out of the 7 continent in the world.
There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.
Nigeria is better than the UK and all these countries you run to.
Imagine, Nigerians going to Dubai, Europe, China.
This is a big insult to my dear Nigeria.
If you have been to the USA you will know Nigeria is even better than the USA.
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by allanphash7(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Op

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Benjom(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
There is no place like home.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.