Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. (46806 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 5:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Mjshexy:
Hmm...brotherly i would advice u to just stop calling her for now, give her d space she wants, don't evn reply her messages, i knw it won't be easy 4u but just try it out. If she really loves u & misses u so much she will come begging u. Also if u have a female frnd around get around her or make frnds with people & take ur mind off her.
If she doesn't come begging u then it's obvious u have lost her. Thanks
coppied and digesting. Thanx
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 5:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Thanx guys i am really feeling better now & stronger.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by firstking01(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
Cc: @Yetsay, @wroskian
see the monikers u dey invite to come advice u,,,well, make i bench here first grin
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Mjshexy(f): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
coppied and digesting. Thanx
You re welcome, the relationship world is a competitive market, anyone who knows what he/she wants must struggle, bargain & compete with others to have it. If she wants u, let her fight/compete for u because u have fought for her for too long.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2016
Trunaijian:
You are putting too much pressure on her. If you really love her, there are some measures you must take. Though not easy, they are necessary
1. Call her less
2.Don ever call her friends and ask them to talk to her or narrate your ordeal.
3. If she asks you for anything, if you are disposed, give it to her and still maintain your infrequent communication.
4. Date another girl
As hard as the above measures may seem, they are to open your eyes to the reality of marriage. If she is gonna be yours, she will get back her senses and make up. Sometimes people get bored and tired of relationship. Not that they don't care, they just get bored. When you space yourselves, you will taste something different and realize what you have been missing or realize and value what you have. If she is yours, she will come back. You have fought for her already. Its left for her to choose.
thanx bro, but calling her friends na no go area, about two of her friends had crush on me years back & when i confided in her she flame up and confronted them, she warn me never to call any of her friends even if her phone is off for days. I think i will go for the other options. Thanx once more.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
see the monikers u dey invite to come advice u,,,well, make i bench here first grin
lol those monikers are among the commentors in my previous thread concerning this girl, & they made some good senses in their observation/comments. Oya u advice ur bro na..
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by firstking01(m): 6:00am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
what do u mean by wanting to get marry to her severally? I said we agreed to get marry after her school, since are both still young no rushing, as for school fees & hostel whatever that is not a topic bro, i never said i did but if i do is nothing to regret because someting you do out of love is nothing, my major concern here is not about whatever i spent on her, that is nothing...my only problem is that i feel hurt for i so much trust her bro.
this is always the end product of dating a girl who's still on campus...stop crying foul because some of u here no dey hear wordundecided...wnt say more than this cos similar issues have arrived here before, and i thought we woulda learn from it, but yet, we are still falling mugu...90-95% of girls on campuses are flirts even when they have fiancees...they always have home and school boifrens...lika said, leme not say much cos guys wee neva learn...she's fvcking her skul bf, take it or leave it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by firstking01(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
lol those monikers are among the commentors in my previous thread concerning this girl, & they made some good senses in their observation/comments. Oya u advice ur bro na..
i 've dropped my own lil piece...in totallity...stp dating an undergrad, she will neva be faithful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by firstking01(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
i 've dropped my own lil piece already, but just to add...in totallity...stp dating an undergrad, she will neva be faithful.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2016
firstking01:
i 've dropped my own lil piece...in totallity...stp dating an undergrad, she will neva be faithful.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2016
@champella..why u de hide there?
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Bro,if she's confused you shouldn't be. I always tell my friends no matter how much you love a lady,you still have to be a little selfish. One thing is certain no one really owns anybody,now you can also take your time and do some soul searching.
Decide what you want and go for it shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by mysticgal(f): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Scantee I can remember you complaining on your other thread about this similar ish , ermm sorry I will be blunt;without communication and trust, marriage between you two can't work. Tell yourself the truth and move on.
Sorry lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Champella(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
@champella..why u de hide there?

Chai! My boss, you still dey get carry-over on top this girl matter?

Na you cause am sha. You for just enter the transfer market sign plenty players. The likes of Portugal, France, Germany, etc have so many fine footballers.

The worst thing a man can do to himself is to let a woman call the shots in his life.

Lest i forget, she's not cheating on you. Those men around her are only coming to get wisdom and understanding from her. cool

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:31am On Jan 19, 2016
mysticgal:
Scantee I can remember you complaining on your other thread about this similar ish , ermm sorry I will be blunt;without communication and trust, marriage between you two can't work. Tell yourself the truth and move on.
Sorry lipsrsealed
harsh truth.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by boxer022(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2016
My brother listen to me and listen good, the first mistake you made was to date a girl going into the university i.e. a student. She really took you for a ride and at the end dropped you like a bag of salt. The fact that she accepted to be tired of you shows you that she was never ready to settle down. I will like you to take it as she told you, move on with your life, ignore her totally. Show her that you are not a fool by looking for another good girl who is interested in you and date her for some time so as to study her, then marry her. As I said earlier, completely ignore the girl.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2016
Champella:

Chai! My boss, you still dey get carry-over on top this girl matter?

Na you cause am sha. You for just enter the transfer market sign plenty players. The likes of Portugal, France, Germany, etc have so many fine footballers.

The worst thing a man can do to himself is to let a woman call the shots in his life.

Lest i forget, she's not cheating on you. Those men around her are only coming to get wisdom and understanding from her. cool
mad man, haa ha they are the club scouts
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2016
boxer022:
My brother listen to me and listen good, the first mistake you made was to date a girl going into the university i.e. a student. She really took you for a ride and at the end dropped you like a bag of salt. The fact that she accepted to be tired of you shows you that she was never ready to settle down. I will like you to take it as she told you, move on with your life, ignore her totally. Show her that you are not a fool by looking for another good girl who is interested in you and date her for some time so as to study her, then marry her. As I said earlier, completely ignore the girl.
subscribed thanx.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by mysticgal(f): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
harsh truth.
Yea
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2016
maoweidong:
Bro,if she's confused you shouldn't be. I always tell my friends no matter how much you love a lady,you still have to be a little selfish. One thing is certain no one really owns anybody,now you can also take your time and do some soul searching.
Decide what you want and go for it shocked
alright thanx a bunch
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by mysticgal(f): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2016
boxer022:
My brother listen to me and listen good, the first mistake you made was to date a girl going into the university i.e. a student.
What do you mean undecided
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2016
pinkycute:
She's confused for real and she don't want to loose you as wel.

But have it in mind, there's this guy out there disturbing her, talking sweet nonsense to her, making her to lost interest in everything and it might affect her final. lipsrsealed

@Op, you just have to be the man here, don't call her again, if you've the time, go and see her as a surprise, talk to her and make her understand that she'll be save in your hands smiley this's the time she needs you most wink

Don't listen to all this NL guys concluding what they don't know. She might still love you, but confused due to pressure concerning some sitting things, of which she has already confirmed to you. You know her very well more than we here. And i believe you're not a kid, and you can tell if someone is breaking up with you. So my dear, do the needful and save your relationship wink
@scantee avoid this advice at all cost. Dump her ass & move on. If she calls you blank her. That girl ain't worth your sweat, do not settle for less. You're kinda really successful already to settle for rubbish or mediocre behaviour. It seems you haven't tried flirting before that's why you're so into one girl. Most of this h*es ain't loyal, have bad male (goons) friends & learn from how they handle girls. You're worth more than this bulls***. Bros man up & move on, there are waay better girls out there

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 19, 2016

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
just that the more she calls & text the more i feel for her and melt, and all these our outing/tripz pics on my phone & laptops is not helping matter @all, & i don't even have the mind to Del them..just can't believe this happning to me, but i have to face the reality.
shocked
Ah!!! Until they sh*t put for your head abi, & embarrass you. Seems you really don't know when to walk away. Bros but you should have learnt a lot about women while you were in College, instead you chose to only study books. Now see!
I'm pretty sure you didn't do your duty in bed that's why you're coming up all insecure & emotional

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by wilybebsy(m): 6:51am On Jan 19, 2016
#TrustIssues
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2016
yinkeys:

@scantee avoid this advice at all cost. Dump her ass & move on. If she calls you blank her. That girl ain't worth your sweat, do not settle for less. You're kinda really successful already to settle for rubbish or mediocre behaviour. It seems you haven't tried flirting before that's why you're so into one girl. Most of this h*es ain't loyal, have bad male (goons) friends & learn from how they handle girls. You're worth more than this bulls***. Bros man up & move on, there are waay better girls out there
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by hebenezher(m): 6:57am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i would never date a student> again....
100 female crushers? jeez! the boy na van vicker
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by yinkeys(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
ya i undersands ur point just that is not that easy knowing how far you have gone with ur plans for over 3yrs now, it hurts more because i singlehandedly relegated all my female friends to the bench only to make her comfortable & win her trust, believe me i have hundreds of female crushers but i never gave them the chance just to make her happy..<in my next world i would never date a student> again....
That's life for you sir, it doesn't always turn out the way you plan it. That's why people have plan A, B & C.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2016
wilybebsy:
#TrustIssues
bro not when a girl openly adimited having crush on another guy..put urself in my shoe someone u truely love & u have been waiting 4 for years just came up @ 11hr to tell you she is kinda crush on another guy, the worst is that ur not even there to know how deep they have gone. Believe me smatching any gals that is crushing on u already is very is easy because she will be weak to resist ur advances, since is kinda something she wished for already.
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by scantee(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
hebenezher:
100 female crushers? jeez! the boy na van vicker
bro use ur head wella u will understand what i meant by that figure. Lolz
Re: My Fiancee Is Having A Crush On Another Guy. by Dexema(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2016
scantee:
your last sentence is the best you have made so far, long distance relationship with a young female student whose emotions are still wavering and immature is a recipe for disaster, just have a serious convo with her for a few minutes to determine your fate, cos therz nothing as annoying as chasing a woman who believes you are stalking or disturbing her. I guess you are seeing the signs already.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Reuben Abati Replies Ghana Police Commander On Sex Rounds / Read Okey Bakassi’s Hilarious Message To Guys That Are Still Sampling Babes / Disadvantages Of Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.