Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (11949 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by shades: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2009
What am about to illustrate here happened to me live! I have this colleague of mine that am dating, though we are not in the same branch. There's also this senior colleague of ours, whom i know has been wooing my girl for a long time.I had started considering settling down with her and was about telling her of my plans to take her to meet my parents when surprisingly she sent me a text message that she slept with our senior colleague! She told me that she couldn't keep it to herself any longer and that it all happened when i was away for about 6 weeks on official training. She is begging for forgiveness. am just confused because i have deep feelings for her and i've always known her to be a good girl. please i need advise because i cant stand the fact that the gist will eventually fly around the office that the other guy, who is a known play boy has slept with my woman!!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by whitelexi(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2009
shades:

What am about to illustrate here happened to me live! I have this colleague of mine that am dating, though we are not in the same branch. There's also this senior colleague of ours, whom i know has been wooing my girl for a long time.I had started considering settling down with her and was about telling her of my plans to take her to meet my parents when surprisingly she sent me a text message that she slept with our senior colleague! She told me that she couldn't keep it to herself any longer and that it all happened when i was away for about 6 weeks on official training. She is begging for forgiveness. am just confused because i have deep feelings for her and i've always known her to be a good girl. please i need advise because i cant stand the fact that the gist will eventually fly around the office that the other guy, who is a known play boy has slept with my woman!!

WTF?? angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by manmustwac(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2009
Since the news go spread around the office it was only a matter of time before u foundout anyway so she had no choice to confess to you first. The ball is in your court dude. Maybe you should get her to change job so she won't be around the senior colleague. You need sit her down and have a serious discussion with her.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nezed(f): 10:50am On Jun 23, 2009
Let's learn to appreciate 'humility' and ' the act of seeking forgiveness'.
While the gal may have thrown caution to the wind and slept with a senior colleague in ur 6weeks absence, i think her humility in acknowledging her error, her gracefulness in telling you before u hear it from outside and her spirit of seeking forgiveness, should be taken into account.
Rememba she told u about the incidence even before u heard about it? her saying she cant keep it any longer to herself is a guilty heart wanting to be free and be in peace. Also, a heart that does not want the insult/gossip of her act embarassing you in public,
THAT IS LOVE!
She has been honest, she has asked for forgiveness,
Show her forgiveness, ur post said uve always known her to be a gud gal; dnt let her 'one' foolish act mar a future that could be beautiful between u two!

For all have sinned and,
To err is human, but to forgive is 'DIVINE'!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2009
Since u love her,then just do as manmustwac says,let her stop working there ok,before it escalates to office romance,but personally,i wont marry that kinda girl.But i aint u
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2009
Say No to office romance!If you love her and can deal with it then stay with her but if you know you can't handle the thought then leave her!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by biola44: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2009
simple! wink
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by ebinom(f): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
i don't think she regrets sleeping with the boss,she just regrets that it will come out soon and you'll have to find out so she's willing to tell you first before you hear it elsewhere.in my point of view i don't think she loves you,else she wouldn't have cheated on you.ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT. trust me,if you take her back,one day she'll do it again

3 Likes

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by tox(f): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jst that be man enought to do the rite thing jo, after all she didn't sleep with all d whole men in d office,well similar stuff bt my intension was to hurt cos he felt he was an administrator in is branch,and @ d moment my man's pocket wasn't loaded! well i made such i was good @ dealing with his emmotions. dat no one told him i was a mass distruction to him,bobo find him way! he doesn't come home early since is house is @ d bck of d office,

ur woman should learn how to be strong come rain come sun,

teach her n she will learn,

forgive her and she will change

complete d rest ur self
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by jaybee3(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Say No to office romance!If you love her and can deal with it then stay with her but if you know you can't handle the thought then leave her!

Thumbs,fist, hand up for thonia's advice. Just about the best advice you will get around.
Decision is yours to either stay forgive and live with the stigma or move on with your life.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sparta(f): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ post

if you can handle the scandal it might likely create, then go ahead. Then again like some1 said, its not easy to confess such a thing and ask for forgiveness, it takes a lot of humility. On the average if she is a good girl, give the relationship more time and get to know if it was a mistake or she is just plain promiscous, believe if she is she will do it again and you will know.

please forget the issue of marriage for now and just continue dating.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by frank317: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2009
Its easy for a woman to forgive a cheating male lover because they know that men dont always give their emotions b4 they sleep with female. Most times men see sex as a means of satisfaction.

but it is very difficult for a man to take it because before a woman allows a man to sleep with her some part of her emotions must have come into it. she must have allowed herself somewhere in her heart to appreciate or breifly love the dude dearly in order to justify her action.

my guy I feel you. honestly the choice on what to do is really yours. but b4 u make ur choice, get somethings straight.

why did she sleep with him? she must explain to u in detail why she allowed herself to be goad. Then u decide if you can stand it or not.
cheers
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Godalone(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2009
ebinom:

i don't think she regrets sleeping with the boss,she just regrets that it will come out soon and you'll have to find out so she's willing to tell you first before you hear it elsewhere.in my point of view i don't think she loves you,else she wouldn't have cheated on you.ONCE A CHEAT ALWAYS A CHEAT. trust me,if you take her back,one day she'll do it again
You are right
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by just1(m): 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
dump her man,
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by princesa(f): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
its true, once a cheat always a cheat
and a little repentance from her part isnt gonna erase the fact that she actually CHEATED knowing you guyz were togeda

my opinion
feelings and love isnt all that determines a blissfult marriage
just act rationally smiley
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by steve49ja(m): 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
You know alla this and you say you's confused? ?
Dont make me slap sense into ya head. . berra be grateful she even opend up to update ya. . .

RUN 440 GaddamnIt cheesy!!!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Romeo4real(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
i've always known her to be a good girl.
What is going on in this world??

please i need advise because i cant stand the fact that the gist will eventually fly around the office that the other guy, who is a known play boy has slept with my woman!!

U r still calling her ur woman??
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by luxoire(f): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2009
when she slept with this other guy - were you 2 dating then> or were you still wooing her?

if you were not dating - then it is not CHEATING - i am sure even YOU have a past!

if you 2 were dating then - its another story altogther as you need to decide whether or not - she is is sorry enough and if YOU CAN MOVE PAST IT
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by MissyB1(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2009
frank3.16:

Its easy for a woman to forgive a cheating male lover because they know that men dont always give their emotions b4 they sleep with female. Most times men see sex as a means of satisfaction.

but it is very difficult for a man to take it because before a woman allows a man to sleep with her some part of her emotions must have come into it. she must have allowed herself somewhere in her heart to appreciate or breifly love the dude dearly in order to justify her action.

my guy I feel you. honestly the choice on what to do is really yours. but b4 u make ur choice, get somethings straight.

why did she sleep with him? she must explain to u in detail why she allowed herself to be goad. Then u decide if you can stand it or not.
cheers
Poster:
I accede but while acting on the last line. . . . Put this into consideration:

Nezed:

Let's learn to appreciate 'humility' and ' the act of seeking forgiveness'.
While the gal may have thrown caution to the wind and slept with a senior colleague in ur 6weeks absence, i think her humility in acknowledging her error, her gracefulness in telling you before u hear it from outside and her spirit of seeking forgiveness, should be taken into account.
Rememba she told u about the incidence even before u heard about it? her saying she cant keep it any longer to herself is a guilty heart wanting to be free and be in peace. Also, a heart that does not want the insult/gossip of her act embarassing you in public,
THAT IS LOVE!
She has been honest, she has asked for forgiveness, 
Show her forgiveness, ur post said uve always known her to be a gud gal; dnt let her 'one' foolish act mar a future that could be beautiful between u two!

For all have sinned and,
To err is human, but to forgive is 'DIVINE'!
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by whitelexi(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
I'm still trying to recover from the shock of your OP, u say and i quote:

She is begging for forgiveness. am just confused because i have deep feelings for her and i've always known her to be a good girl.

Forgive her but move on, all u will succeed in doing by dating her again is to bring shame and laughter to yourself, she should've known better!

It is natural for the female posters to ask u to forgive her, with words like, "to err is human and to forgive is divine". But the truth has to be said, if the tables were turned around right now, all u will hear from the same posters will be "Dump him like its hot". grin

A girl did your superior in the office and u want to continue with her? Are u ok at all. . .  Na wah oh, is she the only chic available for u? Things happen for a reason, or maybe God just wants to show u the way. . . Bros, no even think twice, vamoose now.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by touchmeder: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
i'd drop her like hot coal cool oh and this is coming from a woman.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by wilson007: 3:44pm On Jun 23, 2009
My guy, free dat girl, run 440, anything sha just move, or better still keep her for pleasure until u find someboby else cause this is shit and it will surely smell,
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Unseen(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2009
@Poster
She slept with a senior colleague, probably not ONCE, within 6 weeks of your absence which means you have been an obstacle.
She told you cause it's now an OPEN SECRET.
She asked for forgiveness, that is a MUST DO, but continuing with her is a MUST NOT DO.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by jidobaba(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2009
Am just tired of all dis. Evrywhere u look its one ho' after anoda. Twats
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by MissyB1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2009
jidobaba:

Am just tired of all dis. Evrywhere u look its one ho' after anoda. Twats
What do You expect when You're looking inside a brothel? cheesy
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sistawoman: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
How long ago did this happen?

How long into your r/s did this happen?

When she slept with him were in a offical r/s or just dating?
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sistawoman: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2009
Story is a fake:

here is what you posted on June 9th:

nairalanders, i need your candid opinions on this issue.i just got married to my wife.although i knew she was not a virgin, we never had pre-marital sex due to her new found faith and religious beliefs. now we are married and my wife complains that i demand too much sex! frankly, i dont ask her for it more than three times a week, but she feels am demanding too much. this is not minding that she wont allow me to do it more than once on the night. besides, she is not romantic at all, though i know she loves me and we so much compliment each other.please i need to know how many times one can make love to his wife and if i actually have a high libido by demanding for sex three times a week. it will be right to let you guys know that we dont have a kid yet, though she is 2 months pregnant now. i beginning to think of extra marital affairs because of this issue.

Get your story str8 before you waste our time.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by dpat60: 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
@poster

bro u got to forgive her but if i were to be in shoes, Which i will not.
"i 'm done with her", cos next time she may go back to such act.
By be when u guys are now married.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by TheSeeker(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2009
She's a wacko! 6 weeks and she frolicked? What would have happened or what will happen if you had to go on a trip of 365 days overseas for training? It means on your arrival, she'd have been delivered of a bouncing baby that looks different from anything in your entire generation and a contrasting DNA? You are in for a deep shit
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by 190: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2009
WELL I DNT TINK I CAN 4GIV ANY BODY DAT CHEATS ON ME SHA O! angry angry
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 24, 2009
Unseen:

@Poster
She slept with a senior colleague, probably not ONCE, within 6 weeks of your absence which means you have been an obstacle.
She told you cause it's now an OPEN SECRET.

GOOD POINT!

Me I can't forgive someone that cheats on me while dating, thats the END. We can still be friends.
Re: Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! by sosisi(f): 1:15am On Jun 24, 2009
You can't turn a LovePeddler into a housewife.
Only God can and you're not God.
She had the nerve to break the news to you by a text message?
and you're still wondering what to do
My dear read the handwriting on the wall and leave that public latrine alone.
She probably slept her way into her current position.
All the senior (and perhaps junior )colleagues may have test driven the car for those 6 weeks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets See How Prudent You Are (ladies Only) / 'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married / Exchanging Saliva During Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.