Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra (720 Views)

One Hundred Days Abroad And Still Posing For Pictures' - Ffk Rubbishes Buhari / Biafra: INEC Speaks On Calls For Secession, Election Boycott / Catholic Priest Emerges Biafra-INEC Chairman, As Biafra Plans Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by TheophilusA: 7:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Rev Fr. Samuel Aniebonam, a Catholic priest, who penultimate week was announced chairman of the Biafra Independent National Electoral Commission (B-INEC) has distanced himself from the proposed election of the Ralph Uwazuruike-led Biafra Independent Movement (BIM). Aniebonam made this disclosure in a statement yesterday saying: “Media reports claim that Chief Ralph Uwazurike of Biafra Independent Movement (BIM) appointed Rev Fr. Samuel Aniebonam as the chairman of Biafra Independent National Electoral Commission (B-INEC), a body that would conduct and supervise the internal election into offices of BIM on February 22.

“I, Rev Fr. Samuel Aniebonam, a priest of the Catholic Diocese of Awka, Anambra State, hereby dissociate myself from the publications as they were made without my consent. I, never in any forum, discussed or accepted the appointment, either from Chief Uwazurike, his agents, proxies or any other person. I also state unequivocally that by my vocation as a priest, I am stopped from active participation in partisan politics and I have maintained this in the 23 years of my priestly ordination. I have neither been involved in, nor encouraged any act of secession or insurrection against the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I, therefore, urge the public to disregard the publications as I strongly believe in the unity and indissolubility of Nigeria.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/alleged-biafra-inec-chairman-disowns-rubbishes-biafra/
Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by EASTSIDAZ: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2016
Uwazulike should take his madness to his Imo state, we don't want any part of his madness in my state. Uwazulike should be caught and jailed without trial..

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Uwazurike is getting on my nerves
Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by Ezennaemeka1(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2016
They shouldn't drag a rev father to this their mess for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by ChristStriker(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
EASTSIDAZ:
Uwazulike should take his madness to his Imo state, we don't want any part of his madness in my state. Uwazulike should be caught and jailed without trial..

Chase all those IPOB touts out of Anambra too!

1 Like

Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by EASTSIDAZ: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Uwazulike usually brings those jobless touts from his state to come and cause confusion in Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Enugu states. Now he has dragged a Reverend Father into his mess..

ChristStriker:

Chase all those IPOB touts out of Anambra too!
Re: Alleged Biafra-INEC Chairman Disowns, Rubbishes Biafra by checkolatunji: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2016
EASTSIDAZ:
Uwazulike usually brings those jobless touts from his state to come and cause confusion in Anambra, Delta, Rivers and Enugu states. Now he has dragged a Reverend Father into his mess..

You people can't even speak in one voice yet you want APOCHE Republic. Imagine you guys sayin "His State ". That means when you finally get your APOCHE Republic (dream) you people will still discriminate

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: See New Pdp National Chairman / EFCC Arrest Revered Lawyer Ricky Tarfa, SAN / #madeinnigeria: Open Letter To Innoson And Other Manufacturers - Dr. O Aligwekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.