Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North (940 Views)

Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Evans' Wife's Brother Speaks: "She Hasn't Visited Home Since She Got Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by Yeyegist(f): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2016
The little girl was allegedly married to the young man in this photo. This marriage took place this January according to an online source. Is this not child abuse? How can some parents give out the preteen female child out for marriage?
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-of-girl-child-who-got-married-in.html

Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by bigiyaro(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Idonbelieveit. Not even in the north.
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by kunlesufyan(m): 8:07am On Jan 19, 2016
#ChildnotBride
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by bigt2(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
Paedophiles everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by wordbank(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
And we've ladies here above 30 ranting undecided
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Wondering!
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by ephemm(m): 8:24am On Jan 19, 2016
I think the #BringBackOurGirls campaign should not be restricted to Chibok girls alone, it should be extended to every home.

Come to think of it, we have so many over 30s here on NL wey no even get steady bf.

Seun pls include age and maritus status in NL profile, so that we can help our Nairalanderess
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by Flirtyjane(f): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2016
lalasticlala ishilove

come and see
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by greatness22(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Northerners; Eating unripe fruit since 1886..... Sen.Yerima.

They have always be consistent in doing this.
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by Nickymezor(f): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Nt surprised @ all... A child can even be betrothed to a man once shez born into d world. ... I hv lived in d North so I knw wat I'm saying smiley
Re: Photos Of A Girl Child Who Got Married In The North by RuJay: 1:17am On Jan 22, 2016
Weat do I hve to say?

(1) (Reply)

"You've Got To Read This From An Interview With A Jewish Leader About Blacks.. / #justice For Dr Theresa / Man Rapes Wife 10-year-old Sister In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.