Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Have You Achieved So Far This Year? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Have You Achieved So Far This Year? (445 Views)

How Much Did You Pay Into MMM & How Much Have You Got Back So Far? / 5 Best Performing Mutual Funds In Nigeria, So Far In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved So Far This Year? by oluwadiamond: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2016
My dear friend,

I am happy that you are alive
to read this mail today.

2015, is a year we have experienced
ups and downs, good things and
disappointments.

The truth is that whatever the case
is, you are destined for greatness
in 2016.

I love sharing info with people, and
I realize that the economy is getting
bad to worst each day. Dollar price
keep increasing and many people
are crying.

In one way or the other, we have been
hit by this dwindling economy, but
there is always a way out.

Yes,

'Being smart' is a way out. I call it smartness
for those who desire multiple source of
income.

I have been into online business for several
years now and I have thought many people
the art of;

1. Information marketing
2. Blogging
3. Oil and Gas biz
4. Network marketing
5. Fiverr
6. Mini importation
7. Affiliate marketing
8. And I've also helped many
set up their own online biz and blogs.

All these services have brought in tons
and tons of N and $.

I want you to take a bold step
and start a new b'suiness in 2016.

Have a great day!

olaiya. Riliwan
08183149877, 08078367281
Re: What Have You Achieved So Far This Year? by iNanaAma: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dear Oluwadiamond,
Reading your post, i felt you are a biz minded person. Many people around the world have become millionaires simply from doing network marketing. And they still earn millions every year even when not actively doing it. This is because they have set up a pipeline of income that hardly dries up. The more the company expands into other countries, the more their pipeline grows and the more they earn.

However this does not come easy. It requires commitment!!!
The big thing about network marketing is that it rewards even the smallest commitment and so the higher your commitment, the higher ur earnings. And one of the unique benefits this platform offers is Opportunity.

I HAVE BIGG NEWS FOR U. AM CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A HUGELY REWARDING networkmarketing COMPANY IN GHANA WHICH IS EXPANDING INTO NIGERIA THIS FEBRUARY. SO CURRENTLY AM LOOKING FOR PARTNERS IN NIGERIA.

HOLA ON WHATSAPP ON- +233(0)262921850 IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING THE DECISION OF A LIFE TIME N REALLY MAKING REAL LEGAL MONEY - OVER $10,000

U too take a bold step n start a life transforming biz in 2016.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Debt Collection Agency Please / Angel Investor Needed For Multi Billion Naira IT Project / Pls Advice A Fellow Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.