Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki (41958 Views)

Job Vacancy At Nairabet / Vacancy At Nairabet / Cashiers Wanted At Nairabet (lekki/ajah Axis, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by watzz: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Prior to Nairabet interview for graduates customer service agents schedule to hold today 10:00am @ Lekki Agungi. Massive crowd of unemployed graduates are currently at the venue, for those of you that decided to stay back at home I must say you've done well, and for those of us that has made effort to be here well OYO is our case.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MosakuAW(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
embarassed

Na whaooo! This is becoming a very very serious issue in this country oooo.

If this kind of crowd is @Nairabet job interview, what will happen if Police starts their own recruitment despite the fact that, majority of Nigerian youth curse the NPF but yet many will be willing to join.

It is well, Nigeria.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by justin4real: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=MosakuAW post=42120734] [/qu

May God help us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 11:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Mchew... those people handling the test aren't organized at all.. bunch of unprofessional people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by padreich(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Op its not as bad as you have made it look, am here too and the crowd is not as much as Emafricargo
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Luizkid(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
na wa ooo, i even heard the 65k was FAKE
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by MosakuAW(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2016
@justin4real

Why quote me?

Do you think quoting people on nairaland is part of the games on your phone. Pass your comments and leave people to do theirs. Are you a learner?

7 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by PrinceAlex001(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God i didnt waste my time.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
Luizkid:
lol I knew it right from the onset. That money is just based on whether u meet their target. Which I knw is very very impossible.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by debbie(f): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2016
No wonder i saw people trooping inwards agungi road....some looking lost,others looking so serious and some with some level of uncertainty and asking questions here and there....Funny enough most of them came from far places.....I curse unemployment and i pray that things will surely get better in nigeria.
God help us.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2016
debbie:
No wonder i saw people trooping inwards agungi road....some looking lost,others looking so serious and some with some level of uncertainty and asking questions here and there....Funny enough most of them came from far places.....I curse unemployment and i pray that things will surely get better in nigeria.
God help us.
debbie lol I swear the organizers are as dumb as d job seekers demselves. I even had to leave the premises as soon as I saw the way they were handling such crowd. I pity those who will form "patient dog"

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by dhantey324(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
I know people dat didn't attend because of distance and lack of t-fare. Only God can help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by dhantey324(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Luizkid:

And the owner posted 65k on his blog! God go punish some people sha. I just hope d immigration test disaster won't occur again.
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Dahveydson(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew... those people handling the test aren't organized at all.. bunch of unprofessional people. I just had to leave

Sorry about it.

In this modern age, I feel there should have been a pre screening instead of an open invitation to hundreds of people for a position that doesn't have up to 20 slots.

It's quite pathetic the things a graduate has to go through all in the name of getting a job.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Cutehector(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Dahveydson:

Sorry about it.

In this modern age, I feel there should have been a pre screening instead of an open invitation to hundreds of people for a position that doesn't have up to 20 slots.

It's quite pathetic the things a graduate has to go through all in the name of getting a job.
such things happen when the recruiters themselves are very clueless..

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by LaurelP(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
What do you expect when the mumu Akin Alabi went and posted that the salary is 65k? Ordinarily if this country was OK who would want to work at Nairabet talkless of crowd besieging the place.

Virtually all the websites, forums and blogs in Nigeria carried the advert so I won't be surprised if people came in from outside Lagos. Ask me how many people they want to employ.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Joecares: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
padreich:
Op its not as bad as you have made it look, am here too and the crowd is not as much as Emafricargo
Guy the crowd dere was really much ooo i wont lie to you, i had to leave the place wen i saw the crowd. May God help this country i pray

4 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by stonecoldcafe: 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oh dear and I saw someone cussing out this job (when it was advertised and saying they work even on weekend without rest) oh yet see folks who are in dire need of it. One man's meat...
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by stonecoldcafe: 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lalasticala come and see what youths are suffering in this country oh!
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by looseweight: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
No job in the country mehnn

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by tolexy007(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry shocked
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by great664(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wasted time in Dec, didint bother to apply again
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Integrityfarms(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
When Agriculture can employ almost more than half of job seekers yet the FG pays little or no attention to it. We already present keep enjoying the bounties present.

8 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by free2ryhme: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
cry for this country
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by thefakestan: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Some are there claiming , to some this is their "Oil" company job.

All the best,.

ThefakeStan
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by BE811APP: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
betting things... tongue
Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
debbie:
God help us.

You can't curse unemployment; you can only think your way out of it. Our current educational system sets us up for seeking jobs; and the government isn't helping matters at all.

The economy has laws and principles. Our leaders have failed woefully.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by admax(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
God have mercy....Unemployment should be declared an emergency! See crowd trying to work in a company that pays Peter by robbing Paul

Do you have an idea of how many companies would have been created with those stolen billions from the arm scandal? Kai!

9 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by blazetitov: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa oo.

The company, Nairabet will start thinking that they are Chevron after this massive turnout cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by kings09(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
youths join police cos they ve no choice. but dis country shld tnk God dat its unemployed youths r d responsible type. if na all these arab countries, d govt wld knw no peace till every1 z employed.
MosakuAW:
embarassed

Na whaooo! This is becoming a very very serious issue in this country oooo.

If this kind of crowd is @Nairabet job interview, what will happen if Police starts their own recruitment despite the fact that, majority of Nigerian youth cause the NPF but yet many will be willing to join.

It is well, Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Nairabet Recruitment Center Agungi Lekki by westlius(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wow see youths. Omo dos of us way dey serve wats our hope of gettin a job?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronation 2021 Financial Planner/ Wealth Manager Graduate Trainee Programme / Gtbank 2013 CV Submission / Nigeria Prison Service And Civil Defence Corp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.