Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. (39874 Views)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / Is There A God Pls.....???? / God Pls Forgive Me For This Blasphemy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Calebsky(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
joelsky:
It is a SIN. lying + deceit. Two wrongs can never make a right. They may be cheating subscribers by offering little for so much money. But please don't be drawn into the devil's trap.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all LIARS, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
Rev. 21vs 8

Revelation 21:27 KJV
And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

what is the interpretation of these scriptures in reference to the issue at hand.

IF I QUOTE SCRIPTURAL PRINCIPLES FOR YOU EHN ............KAI........MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by bigpastor(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oghumu1:

Fear not!! Them no fit stop am. Unless say them generate code wey go reset your phone, then ask u to dial that code for awoof credit. It can't be blocked as for IMEI generator exist

They can block it. Try change imei for mtn or airtel.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Oghumu1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
timota:
it is a great sin especially adding egg to indomie I dey laugh
Lol. I don laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerians and their God. Human beings can create sin but can't avoid it. chai
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Oghumu1(m): 9:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
bigpastor:

They can block it. Try change imei for mtn or airtel.
They can't block it. Unless they wan block BB subscriptions. Haven't they called u to ask what model of BB you are using while you're using an android phone? In their office you'll be appearing as a BB user.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by venus4cupid: 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
greatestman:
You only use your good given brain to get what you want. You bought BIS for #1000 you have no clue of what to do with it (it gonna be useless if you did not make use of it), you brainstorm to find a way to make it useful to you is it a sin OP? You paid for a blackberry plan and decided to use it on Android is it a sin? Is it a sin to do android subscription and use it on PC? Is it a sin to use your phone subscription to tether to other people PC all what I see I a matter of choice.. I bought blackberry subscription and I decide to use it on my android...

My bros you have just spoken my mind..
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by raf2angel: 9:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
aolumaxi:
OP... is it a sin if I choose to change my android fone to a blackberry by changing it's imei? the answer is 'no'...... it's my personal decision.... since av changed my fone type from being android, I then prefer to use the normal subscription rate of blackberry on my fone which nw uses a BlackBerry identification number....
pls share with me how to change it.....I really want to
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Baboo13(m): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Then you're a sinner if you work in Nigerian Breweries

Then you're a sinner cos the security guard on your estate is an OPC man.

Then you're a sinner cos the facebook you're using was made by an atheist

Then you're sinner cos Buhari that you voted to power is a Muslim

If you're mature as a christian, you don't need all these questions

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
[size=20pt]Most globacom staff use the cheat. Do you think globacom are not aware of it? They have made more money from this cheat than every other network since last year. So who is the sinner?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by aolumaxi(m): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmyw:
My brother, do you really think the network provider knows about it? sincerity is good, its cheating, because they didn't list it in their data plan, changing your IMEI for it is simply breaking company's policy just to get what you want at cheaper rate. am not good at argument and even i am, i won't argue.
wen mtn dedicated special plan for bb10 devices, won't you call dat cheating? We've been extorted enough by this so called network providers and if NCC won't regulate data charges, we will..... #chikena
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
kissval1388:

its just a question. I wanna clear someone. we are having a little disagreement here

Did u tweak or root ur phone's Imei number 2 dat of a blackberry if u did then there's absolutely no need for the question u asked.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by aolumaxi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
udmbat:
Even glo staffs use the cheat. Do you think globacom are not aware of it? They have made more money from this cheat than every other network since last year. So who is the sinner?
lol..... they've gotten more BlackBerry subscribers than other network ooooo
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by dejavuh0007(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op na pple like u dy cast cheats coz wen u learn sumtin new d nxt tin u do is take 2 d social media nd start blabbing about it. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by aolumaxi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
raf2angel:
pls share with me how to change it.....I really want to
google with the following keywords, ' how to change ur imei without rooting'
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Caleb5: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
.......! @O. P, it isn't a sin. You bought the data with money. Moreover, you are not using more than the 3gb been allocated to you!......
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by peterbello(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
kissval1388:
hello nairalanders.
I have been using this Glo blackberry subscription for androidand am enjoying it.
the reason why I opened this post is to ask my nairalaners if this act is sin.
someone told me that it is cheating because Glo mobile thinks the user is using BlackBerry.
so my fellow nairalanders and christian friends. what do you have to say about this?
is it a sin or not?
is Glo mobile aware that android users are doing this?
thanks. I expect matured replys

Guy, is agreeing to End-User License Agreements (EULA) when installing an app also a sin? Cos nobody reads thru the long turanci before clicking the 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the EULA' option.

2 Likes

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Calebsky(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
viktor01:
The human conscience is the voice of God in man. For you to have brought this up, it means your conscience must have pricked you so bad but you brought it up anyway cause you hoped to get approval and truth is, you will certainly get logical approvals.
Op, if your conscience condemns it, to you it is wrong.

CASE CLOSED........

CASE NEVER CLOSE...MAKE I DO SMALL SCRIPTURAL EXPOSITION

1 John 3:20New International Version (NIV)

20 If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

Parallel Commentaries

Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary

3:16-21 Here is the condescension, the miracle, the mystery of Divine love, that God would redeem the church with his own blood. Surely we should love those whom God has loved, and so loved. The Holy Spirit, grieved at selfishness, will leave the selfish heart without comfort, and full of darkness and terror. By what can it be known that a man has a true sense of the love of Christ for perishing sinners, or that the love of God has been planted in his heart by the Holy Spirit, if the love of the world and its good overcomes the feelings of compassion to a perishing brother? Every instance of this selfishness must weaken the evidences of a man's conversion; when habitual and allowed, it must decide against him. If conscience condemn us in known sin, or the neglect of known duty, God does so too. Let conscience therefore be well-informed, be heard, and diligently attended to.

Pulpit Commentary

Verse 20. - Our heart means our conscience, not the affections, which would be σπάγχνα (verse 17). If we are conscious of sincere and habitual love, this will calm us when conscience reproaches us (comp. 1 John 1:9; 1 John 2:1, 2). St. John never uses the more technical term συνείδησις, which occurs in the Acts and 1 Peter, and is very frequent in St. Paul. God is greater than our heart. It is asked whether this means that he is more merciful or more rigorous. Neither the one nor the other. It means that, although our conscience is not infallible, God is. Our hearts may be deceived; he cannot be. He knoweth all things. An awful thought for the impenitent, a blessed and encouraging thought for the penitent, He knows our sins; but he also knows our temptations, our struggles, our sorrow, and our love.

Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible

For if our heart condemn us,.... Of want of love to the brethren, and of hypocrisy in it, as well as of any other sin; for the conscience, which is meant by the heart here, is accuser, witness and judge; it accuses of the evil of sin, and is as good as a thousand witnesses; and upon its own testimony pronounces guilty, and condemns.

God is greater than our heart: for he is the Maker of it, and he has the power over it, and the management of it; it is in his hands, and to be turned by him as he pleases; and he is the searcher and trier of it; and besides, is a swifter witness than conscience, and a superior Judge unto it.

And knoweth all things; that are in the heart; the principles of actions, and all the actions of men, for which their hearts condemn them; and all the sinfulness in them, and the aggravations of them; wherefore, as he knows them more perfectly, he judges of them more exactly, and will reprove more sharply, and condemn more severely for them: hence, if the condemnation of men's hearts and consciences be so very great, as sometimes to be intolerable and insupportable, what will be the righteous judgment, and dreadful condemnation of God? how fearful a thing will it be to fall into the hands of the living God! this sense is confirmed by the Syriac version rendering it, "how much greater is God than our hearts?" there is another sense given by some, which is not by way of terror, but comfort, and that is, that if the hearts of believers accuse, reprove, and condemn for sin through unbelief, or want of clear view of pardon and righteousness by Christ, God is greater, as in power, so in knowledge, than the hearts of men; and he knows the thoughts he has towards them, which are of peace, and not of evil; the covenant he has made with his Son, of which he is ever mindful; and what his Son has done, that he has made full satisfaction for sin, and brought in an everlasting righteousness: so that let sin, or Satan, or the world, or the law, or their own hearts condemn them, there is no condemnation of any avail unto them. But the former sense seems best to agree with the context.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

20. Luther and Bengel take this verse as consoling the believer whom his heart condemns; and who, therefore, like Peter, appeals from conscience to Him who is greater than conscience. "Lord, Thou knowest all things: thou knowest that I love Thee." Peter's conscience, though condemning him of his sin in denying the Lord, assured him of his love; but fearing the possibility, owing to his past fall, of deceiving himself, he appeals to the all-knowing God: so Paul, 1Co 4:3, 4. So if we be believers, even if our heart condemns us of sin in general, yet having the one sign of sonship, love, we may still assure our hearts (some oldest manuscripts read heart, 1Jo 3:19, as well as 1Jo 3:20), as knowing that God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things. But thus the same Greek is translated "because" in the beginning, and "(we know) that" in the middle of the verse, and if the verse were consolatory, it probably would have been, "Because EVEN if our heart condemn us," etc. Therefore translate, "Because (rendering the reason why it has been stated in 1Jo 3:19 to be so important to 'assure our hearts before Him') if our heart condemn (Greek, 'know [aught] against us'; answering by contrast to 'we shall know that we are of the truth') us (it is) because God is greater than our heart and knoweth all things." If our heart judges us unfavorably, we may be sure that He, knowing more than our heart knows, judges us more unfavorably still [Alford]. A similar ellipsis ("it is"wink occurs in 1Co 14:27; 2Co 1:6; 8:23. The condemning testimony of our conscience is not alone, but is the echo of the voice of Him who is greater and knoweth all things. Our hypocrisy in loving by word and tongue, not in deed and truth, does not escape even our conscience, though weak and knowing but little, how much less God who knows all things! Still the consolatory view may be the right one. For the Greek for "we shall assure our hearts" (see on [2644]1Jo 3:19), is gain over, persuade so as to be stilled, implying that there was a previous state of self-condemnation by the heart (1Jo 3:20), which, however, is got over by the consolatory thought, "God is greater than my heart" which condemns me, and "knows all things" (Greek "ginoskei," "knows," not "kataginoskei," "condemns"wink, and therefore knows my love and desire to serve Him, and knows my frame so as to pity my weakness of faith. This gaining over the heart to peace is not so advanced a stage as the having CONFIDENCE towards God which flows from a heart condemning us not. The first "because" thus applies to the two alternate cases, 1Jo 3:20, 21 (giving the ground of saying, that having love we shall gain over, or assure our minds before Him, 1Jo 3:19); the second "because" applies to the first alternate alone, namely, "if our heart condemn us." When he reaches the second alternate, 1Jo 3:21, he states it independently of the former "because" which had connected it with 1Jo 3:19, inasmuch as CONFIDENCE toward God is a farther stage than persuading our hearts, though always preceded by it.

RECEIVE INSPIRATION AND WISDOM TO DECIPHER THE RIGHT PATH.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by leofab(f): 10:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP is a sin to buy MEAT for Stew and end up usng it to cook Soup?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
aolumaxi:
lol..... they've gotten more BlackBerry subscribers than other network ooooo
if Globacom stop this cheat, they will sack one third of their staff in a month.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by emmyw(m): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
aolumaxi:
wen mtn dedicated special plan for bb10 devices, won't you call dat cheating? We've been extorted enough by this so called network providers and if NCC won't regulate data charges, we will..... #chikena
My Brother, that NCC don't want regulate data charge doesn't mean we all should break their(Network Provider) policy, assuming that you don't know how to tweak IMEI, won't you surf the net? I enjoy my sweat, Cheat is cheat.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Baboo13(m): 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
leofab:
OP is a sin to buy MEAT for Stew and end up usng it to cook Soup?

LMAO
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by gurunlocker: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
I resubscribe today
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Caleb5: 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tycoflu:
You for ask am if Zacchaeus in the bible that climbed a tree to see Jesus clearly cheated?
LOLZ grin
Tycoflu:
You for ask am if Zacchaeus in the bible that climbed a tree to see Jesus clearly cheated?
LOLZ
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Shadydamsel(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
kissval1388:
hello nairalanders.
I have been using this Glo blackberry subscription for androidand am enjoying it.
the reason why I opened this post is to ask my nairalaners if this act is sin.
someone told me that it is cheating because Glo mobile thinks the user is using BlackBerry.
so my fellow nairalanders and christian friends. what do you have to say about this?
is it a sin or not?
is Glo mobile aware that android users are doing this?
thanks. I expect matured replys
Please I need the code to subscribe too
Thanks for your anticipated response
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmyw:
My Brother, that NCC don't want regulate data charge doesn't mean we all should break their(Network Provider) policy, assuming that you don't know how to tweak IMEI, won't you surf the net? I enjoy my sweat, Cheat is cheat.
Bros, don't forget you are paying for this service oooo. It is not free ooo. I buy Eva water 100naira in the mainland and 500 naira in the island. Is it a sin to buy the water 100 naira?

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by aolumaxi(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmyw:
My Brother, that NCC don't want to regulate data charge doesn't mean we all should break their(Network Provider) policy, assuming that you don't know how to tweak IMEI, won't you surf the net? I enjoy my sweat, Cheat is cheat.
iwolomo.... good luck with 260MB for 1,000 naira only... dah way u can really enjoy the 1k u sweated for
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
kissval1388:

its just a question. I wanna clear someone. we are having a little disagreement here

go and ask your pastor
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shadydamsel:

Please I need the code to subscribe too
Thanks for your anticipated response
*777*21#
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by emmyw(m): 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
aolumaxi:
iwolomo.... good luck with 260MB for 1,000 naira only
my brother, I don't do that mb stuff, I do N2,500 for 4.5GB on android and normal N1000 for 2GB on BB and i use it for two weeks or less and I never regretted it and I won't regret it. by the special grace of God, I will never tweak my IMEI in the name of that Glo 1000 for 3GB.
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by dreamworld: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
MozB:

It is a sin o... Its a cheat. 3gb is 2000 but u pay just
1k. Cheating is a sin on the site of God. U tricked
Glo to believing that you're using a blackberry phone
By changing ur IMEI. So h see. Its a sin. Hehehe
Its not sin. Glo wasn't tricked . they are aware the same 3gig for bus can also be used on pc if u have a BBC fone via tethering
Re: Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. by aolumaxi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
emmyw:
my brother, I don't do that mb stuff, I do N2,500 for 4.5GB on android and normal N1000 for 2GB on BB and i use it for two weeks or less and I never regretted it and I won't regret it. by the special grace of God, I will never tweak my IMEI in the name of that Glo 1000 for 3GB.
all the same, goodluck (with or without) jonathan... grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

“Jim Obazee Vowed To Oust Adeboye” – RCCG Spokesman / "Deeper Life Ejects 16-Year-Old Girl From Premises For Worshiping With RCCG" / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.