Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,909 members, 7,799,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

#Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews (31999 Views)

Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / Dasukigate: EFCC To Arrest Jimi Agbaje In Port-harcourt - Elombah.com / Popular Female Blogger Recieved N240 Million From ‪#‎Dasukigate‬ ? SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by iconSAGE1(m): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
E fit be say d man no him titthe oo.after receiving that amount from Dasuki..Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by dammytosh: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes we don't condone Thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by princdebola201(m): 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
It can only happen in yorubaland..

Not like people from erosion ravaged land where treasury looters re the demi-Gods

5 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by xpat1: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chief I also dash you my own Big Boooooooo

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by ibkgab001: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Borokini
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Exponental(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
No need for stories if you have a clean hand.... or guilty conscience dey worry?

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by emzila(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
The yorubas will always exhibit sane character against their looters, same can never be said of our brothers from other side of the country.
angry angry angry angry

NA FOR THAT SIDE I REACH COME DISCOVER SAY NOTHING LIKE BASTARD FOR SOME PLACE IN AS MUCH AS THE PERSON GET MONEY.

6 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by silent10(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
The yorubas will always exhibit sane character against their looters, same can never be said of our brothers from other side of the country.
angry angry angry angry
No mind dem, they re jst gullible

2 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by dalambusu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
allawizzow:

http://www.snitchngr.com/dasukigate-church-members-boo-falae-as-he-tried-to-explain-his-innocence/
Ole abi Olu Falae, have ever told Nigerians that PDP gave any money before? Before now, did u tell ur church pple that PDP gave u any money? How much did u give any member of ur party or d church? So u have this kind money before and you kept on deceiving pple that u are a farmer. Useless old man. If u know u not get shot 4 ynash run to court nah. Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by InvertedHammer: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
/

Give the bishop the trail paper and N1m donation (wink) and Falae will continue
to enjoy the best seat in the house of the Lord.

\
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Unlike in IPOB Land, corrupt people are not celebrated in Yorubaland

We do not condone corrupt practices and we will disgrace corrupt politicians instead of shielding them

IPOB people really have a lot to learn from Yorubas

Obasanjo, Sen. Kashamu, Oladimeji Bankole. Infact una get professional thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by gunpoint(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
vikacydevato:
Start a snail farm and make money. Get calcium supplement for increased eggs production and to grow your snails to maturity in 8 months, @ VICOMO FARMS (08066194562) : www.nairaland.com/2855821/practical-snail-farming-2016
We dey talk about yam eaters, this one dey talk about snail undecided
My friend, those two tinz for snail head no be horns oh angry

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by gunpoint(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
InvertedHammer:
/

Give the bishop the trail paper and N1m donation (wink) and Falae will continue
to enjoy the best seat in the house of the Lord.

\
If na Redeem or Oyedepo maybe
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by mathelo(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
"Bishop of Akure Anglican Diocese, Right Reverend Simeon Borokini" could that be my lecturer?
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Kennydoc(m): 5:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
angry angry angry angry

But you all still worship Tinubu, Fashola and Fayemi, even Aregbesola. Even when FFK was attacking Igbos, you lots were celebrating him. Stop wallowing in hypocrisy. The truth is that any Yoruba that has any link to PDP is being attacked now. It has nothing to do with a genuine concern to fight corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by olajide8(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
I know my people, boo him, disgrace him!!!
Some people would give their own people chieftaincy
Mr olisa metuh- now chief olisa metuh
Dr Mrs Stella oduah - now chief Mrs Stella oduah

The list continues

2 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by JaaizTech: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Olu Falae should just shut up and stop embarassing himself. He had better start thinking of how to refund. His party that He purportedly collected the funds on their behalf has denied him severally.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/196513-dasukigate-olu-falae-lied-we-never-got-any-money-ogun-sdp.html

https://dailytimes.ng/ogun-sdp-denies-receiving-campaign-fund-falae/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sdp-dismisses-allegation-that-falae-received-n100m-from-dasuki/230043/
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by ckmayoca: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
kolaaderin:
angry angry angry angry

Your brother from other side was locked up remember and still in custody. Can't remember akala being booed, Obasanjo and even ajimob wish the people working under him hates wit passion.

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by aristosoft(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Not all Yoruba o, Na Only Ondo People and Ekiti can do this. Ondo doesn't take thrash from you especially if you are being accorded so much respect.

Another reason being that, maybe Baba no dey help/support his constituency.

Lesson is if we learn to stop tolerating Yam Eaters among us, the number of missing yam will reduce drastically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by kingGoldust(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Yorubas no be IPOB kids,We no dey celebrate thiefs

The iPods will say ,it's business

3 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by gigabyte13: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Typical yoruba behaviour, no respect for rogs and robbers irrespective of ur age or status, unlike "na my brother" region.

3 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
One has to commend those who had the audacity to confront him, gone are the days when thieves and their accomplices are given special treatment for ruining of country

Yorubas have never and will never celebrate criminals.

2 Likes

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by jollymizzle(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kennydoc:

But you all still worship Tinubu, Fashola and Fayemi, even Aregbesola. Even when FFK was attacking Igbos, you lots were celebrating him. Stop wallowing in hypocrisy. The truth is that any Yoruba that has any link to PDP is being attacked now. It has nothing to do with a genuine concern to fight corruption.
I'll have you know that many yorubas are not happy with tinubu but, and that is not because they don't know he represents our interest in one form or another but I can assure you we don't call him a saint. get 10 yoruba pple and I tell u at least 3 out of them will tell u how much they hate him for the allegations we have been hearing. We are just being patient with him cos of what he has done and I tell u. Most of us who love him and hail him wish and pray daily that he changes cos the truth is no one is perfect. But of course the street dey watch tinubu

1 Like

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by luluosas(m): 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmm! Beware of the data fraudster in the picture below

Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by kcsmile: 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
iamLeo:
Ok, don't return d 100m, na for media we go hear how e go end with u
Lolz!baba abeg pay now o.i no want make you comet green bear bear for kuje prison o.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by kcsmile: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
allawizzow:

http://www.snitchngr.com/dasukigate-church-members-boo-falae-as-he-tried-to-explain-his-innocence/
baba abeg pay now o.i no want make you comet green bear bear for kuje prison o.
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
bettercreature:
Yorubas no be IPOB kids,We no dey celebrate thiefs
Lol... abi u no dey support those wey no dey your party??
Wen will u ever boo Fashola, Tinubu, Lia, Aregbesola or even Anaechi..
Re: #Dasukigate: Church Members Boo Falae - PerSecondNews by kcsmile: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
DropShot:

He didn't receive his money from Dasuki. All those who received money from Dasuki are the ones with main issue.
if falae na ur uncle or ur father den I pity ur condition.Go ask metu,dasuki,kanu and dokpesi Wetin make dem grow white bear bear for kuje prison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Visited President Buhari – Tinubu / Yasmine, El-rufai's 25 Year Old Daughter, Found Dead In London / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.