Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo (1719 Views)

Young Mother Burnt Badly With Her Children After Fire Tragedy In Delta. Photos / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by jonhemma11: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
As narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader @ariikee:

“I was rushed to general hospital marina str, the emergency actually. I was bleeding from the nose and mouth to my surprise all this so called doctors and nurses were running from me like I had some kinda of strange disease, I could hear in my pain one student doc telling the other don’t touch her, while the rest were saying they had laser fever or wat Eva it’s called not me )and he had to use 3 gloves each to check my blood pressure before he then said omg it’s your blood pressure that’s making you bleed.

It didn’t end like this,I got to the hospital 8:pm n all this their rubbish continued till 10 pm. the annoying part was 3 hours later they started asking my mum all manner of stupid questions, which was suppose to be the first question before all this rubbish attitude….you guys won’t also believe they asked my mum to go buy all manner of syringe, and many other things which one of it is that of a drip which they never gave me till now n they Inserted this shit on my hand for no reason at the pic I m posting, I woke up this morning only to be ignored by 5 doctors coming in and out of the ward, until I asked one wat is going on here ,then he replied your files says you have been attended to,which i angrily said NO, Then he left and returned and said the nurse on duty wrote the rubbish.

10 mins later two student doc came to check my blood pressure at abt 8:40 and the story is it’s a little bit still high, my question is what’s wrong with our hospitals in Nigeria? Why do they not value lives ? I didn’t know that other patients family was watching the scene performed by this so called doctors towards me.

You can imagine it’s 9:12am wat hospital cleans wards by this time , likewise the rest rooms and bathroom. I’m so disappointed to be honest, I haven’t been to the hospital in 15 yrs and this is the stupid treatment I get trusting general hospital is said to be the best place to go. I’m writing this in anger cos if I had died I probably might not be able to tell the story. We need help in our hospitals. No good bed spread. Fans are dirty. We need help.”

Too bad for our health system

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/woman-writes-about-her-experience-at.html

Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by jonhemma11: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by Eesha: 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
E pele o madam. Olorun a se alekun alafia. That's the koko
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by canDy4eva(f): 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Get well ma, d hospital z nt ur place. datz nija 4 u...hmmm!
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by onoikenna: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
The doctor and nurses were scared of their lives
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by aluko360(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
In Tuface voice "nobody wan pae (die) but we all wan go heaven.

Sorry about the shabby treatment sis, health care services delivery (especially in government 0wned hospitals) is below par in Nigeria...
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by ivor1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Government hospital is messed up mission hospital is still the best for me

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aunty
No vex..
Nobody wan die..# "Too young to die young"

"Doctors"The fact remains.."Gone for once,gone forever"
# 9jarians nodey remember plp wey sacrifice their lifez during a difficult time in d country..#

Get well soon
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by sanandreas(m): 6:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
It happens more in general hospital. Most of them took the profession not to serve humanity but to make wealth. Where they not thought infectious disease control?
Re: Fear Of Lassa Fever! Lady Tells How Doctors Badly Maltreated Her In Lagos (Photo by jonhemma11: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
sanandreas:
It happens more in general hospital. Most of them took the profession not to serve humanity but to make wealth. Where they not thought infectious disease control?
bros nobody wants to die

(1) (Reply)

HELP!! How Do I Get Rid Of Lump-in-the-throat Sensation? / Black Americans And Black Brits Dying From COVID At A Higher Rate Than Whites / Soak Cucumber In Cold Water Overnight And Drink On An Empty Stomach To Treat The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.