Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? (56299 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by martineverest(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na were nairaland Dey pick this people from?... Kids everywhere....

Who unleashed yaba left?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Gelengelen: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Y u dey do eye like blind man na?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
It seems so
......Hmmmmm na so woooo! Just like how................ cool

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by femiakinbully(m): 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
You resemble Olisa Metuh... angry
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry Raise that big head up and off that couch, make we access the 'lesembrance' grin grin grin grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by greggng: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Everyone keeps mistaking me for John Obi Mikel.
I don even tire sef.

cc:lalasticlala, r231 , Freiburger

Sure u do the only difference is that he is richer than you. Do you ve a job or you re under ur parents?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Gelengelen: 4:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op see ur big jaw.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by phintohlar(f): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kind of
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kizyalex10(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
U look like him for face nt for pocket grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by justmenoni: 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Very very,if to sey u know look 'em I for say u are twins....all Nigerians now look like wealthy people...mk una continue ooo
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by dabimzy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ask google
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Eluwilussit(m): 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

Go play soccer then. Wetin u dey wait for? You no bad so tay you no go fit play for Chelsea.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by argob44(f): 4:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
lol, indeed
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by adeoluolagbegi(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ELEKO1 UR BAD MOUTH WE NOT KILL U
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by BL3zzY(f): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yea u look like him but what will that earn u?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tayour917i(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
no jare......... na Mikel Obi resemble you
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by witorwitoutyou(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
U wey luk like Haruna Ilerika grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by janefarms2015: 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:
Nairaland is fast losing it's appeal with such rubbish making front page every now and again. And op forgive me to say you reek of low self esteem. Mikel should wish to look like you not the other way round.

Seconded! Many kids on NL and why do moderators bring these yeye 'look like loo like to FP? Nonesense

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by eleko1: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
embarassed sad lipsrsealed embarassed.
adeoluolagbegi:
@ELEKO1 UR BAD MOUTH WE NOT KILL U
undecided undecided wetin I do u undecided ? My tongue dey bring mi favour."we" lipsrsealed
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by mondob2k(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
all these mods dem can do wayo. why d guy wey say he look like 2face own no hit fp, ehn lalasticlala?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by rickyrex(m): 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrMcJay:
The hungry version of mikel
I just de laugh
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Socketbet: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Really

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by clitah: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Have you written and passed your Jamb? I suggest you kids concentrate.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by better85(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
U look like Lassa fever Transmitter
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Smellymouth: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Icon4s:
Na so, Una no dey tire? Patiently waiting for some1 that will come here and say him resemble Obasanjo. cool

We look alike undecided
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Greataausim(m): 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Una don start again grin why u no luk lik OBJ or PMB....?

grin Ah resumble my father too......
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Adesiji77: 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stale undecided
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na pride go keel u. Lol
hobermener:
Nairaland is fast losing it's appeal with such rubbish making front page every now and again. And op forgive me to say you reek of low self esteem. Mikel should wish to look like you not the other way round.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by ihedioramma: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

and what is good about it?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by greatme2good(f): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
wisefizz:
wow...wat an achievement!!! oya go do testimony for church

Exactly Jareee.....as if looking like Mikel will give him a free ticket to heaven.

smh @ how all these look alike ish make FP.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by hobermener: 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
Na pride go keel u. Lol
You dont have to spew invectives on me for stating the obvious. ogbeni.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by onunwa21(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
GO ASK UR PAPA WER HIM DEPOSIT HIM SEMEN.................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.