Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,268 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? (56300 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by LawrenceNla(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
guy...resemble or no resemble...you are not related to him, money no d reash ur hand from am, ur broke and certainly your name no dey him will! so u better upgrade ur sense to 2016 version.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by uzoormah(m): 4:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
your nose wide pass Mikel own
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:

invectives .
are you a brother to patrick obaghiagbo? Una too dey use big big words wey no dey for inside dictionary

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by ayonpoint: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why is that everyone now resembles one of d celebrity no one resembles one political thieves
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by LawrenceNla(m): 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
sorry bro...but u are not related to him, u no d collect money from him hand and certainly you no go dey him will! I understand...ur broke! but u better leave him to resemble himself o...no go huzzle! dey here d resemble person. Better gahn upgrade ur sense to 2016 version!!!

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kelvee(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well na just one thing I notice... U sef dey bench /watta resemblance!!! grin grin grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kachnov(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yea you look like him.Happy now?

If you can instruct online ,see signature.

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by shugaboy6102(m): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kjking:
you look a lot like dasuki... I think EFCC should look for you
u wicked o.u want Efcc to come carry am abi
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by HRich(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

Everyone keeps mistaking me for John Obi Mikel.
I don even tire sef.

cc:lalasticlala, r231 , Freiburger

Na so One girl see me de call me Messi, Neymar and Aguero
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tottinova: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:
Nairaland is fast losing it's appeal with such rubbish making front page every now and again. And op forgive me to say you reek of low self esteem. Mikel should wish to look like you not the other way round.

Fool
Was that the only news that hit frontpage
Next time if you see the headline, just skip it.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tottinova: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:
Nairaland is fast losing it's appeal with such rubbish making front page every now and again. And op forgive me to say you reek of low self esteem. Mikel should wish to look like you not the other way round.

Fool
Next time if you see such headlines, just skip it.
Mumu
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by promisedeco(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
blazetitov:
Good for you. I think you do.

Please check your account balance to see if Mikel has paid in your resemblance fee. If not change the Nigerian jersey to Chelsea Fc's. Thank me later undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u funny die bro grin
blazetitov:
Good for you. I think you do.

Please check your account balance to see if Mikel has paid in your resemblance fee. If not change the Nigerian jersey to Chelsea Fc's. Thank me later undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
u funny die bro

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Elomus: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin
MrMcJay:
The hungry version of mikel
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by catalanscrew(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Another weed @ work grin angry

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by mobaladf: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
na goat u resemble. No go find work.
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by swaggprofessor(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
sakabe:
thank god say na mikel u resemble. D resemblance is striking. I am grateful dat i resemble cr7, d next tin na to get d kinda dough he has to complete d attacheè
then show us ur pix
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by cybriz82(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
U look like him n den what? E dn put food 4 ur table abi?
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by zela(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ya...very true....you deh carry him Mumu black and white face.... grin grin
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:

Na today?

1 Like

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by dannewlife(m): 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Your lips and your kpomo lips betrayed you !
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by sakabe(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
swaggprofessor:
then show us ur pix

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by kehyndey(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Icon4s:
Na so, Una no dey tire? Patiently waiting for some1 that will come here and say him resemble Obasanjo. cool
even Oshiomole and Segun Arinze
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Yemiseun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
For your mind
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Nelsonmilez: 6:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
bros u look like golliath for koran ;Dbros u look like golliath for koran
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by hobermener: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
tottinova:

Fool
Next time if you see such headlines, just skip it.
Mumu
Such lame defense. Resorting to insults shows how mentally deranged you are
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by lovely17(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank God resemble Am ice don con flog your head
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by LaExpert: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

Thank God you resemble him.

To say you no resemble am ehn...
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Vomm: 6:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
We need to ask ur mum how she take roll with mikel papa when they were young. It could be an away match you know and u could truely be mikel half bro!
No insult intended

nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by Johnhug66(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

and how does this help ur pocket angry
nairayouthcom:

I don even tire sef.

and how does this help ur pocket
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by 9jatatafo(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
You look like Brown Idehen
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by NED85: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
As for me ooooo, am proud i resemble christ not human
Re: Everyone Says I Resemble Mikel Obi, Are They Saying The Truth? by tottinova: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
hobermener:

Such lame defense. Resorting to insults shows how mentally deranged you are

Oga go and sitdown
Next time if you see such a thread. Don't click on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Boxer, Anthony Joshua Speaks Yoruba And States His Best Food (video) / Most Expensive English Premier League Signings / ‘Go To Court’ - Nigerians Tell Super Eagles After Shocking Loss To Guinea-Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.