Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,754,036 members, 6,541,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 October 2021 at 04:10 AM

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Abu Dhabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Abu Dhabi (506 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Abu Dhabi by olillywales(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Abu Dhabi by TRADELYN: 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
It is not unexpected. tongue
just take a glimpse at the minister of finance beside Fashola. I truly don't support the call for her to step down or be given another ministry, but something isn't really right here. embarassed
#YouBeTheJudge!
Re: PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Nigerians In Abu Dhabi by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ok, I am still studying the document signed in Dubai.

I can commend the government for a good job and for signing investors to discuss in critical areas of infrastructure e.g power, housing, road, petroleum, environment etc.

Very soon, we would have investors from Middle East in Nigeria. They will compete in the same space with Indians, Lebanese (South East) and Chinese in the country at the moment.

But where is lalasticlala sef?

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers To File Complaint With ICC On Abuses Against Biafrans On Jan. 29 / $2.1b Arms Deals: Mu’azu, Dikko, Jonathan’s Ex-aide May Be Declared Wanted / President Buhari Honours Sportsmen Who Are In The Police Force (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.