Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) (29265 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
I was online minding my own business yesterday when I got a friend request on my facebook,I checked and it was a request from Bishop Oyedepo,GO of winners chapel..i knew it's a scam,immediately I accepted the request he messaged me,..he stoped talkingn to me after I called the number he gave me..perhaps he knew I didnt take the bait

cc: lalasticlala,Seun

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
More

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2016

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
More

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
.he blocked me after I called his number..I hope God will punish these nincompoops

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by donholy28(m): 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Millionaira lol....mehn d hustle is real

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Dinocarex(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Smart lady... Love the way u're playing around with the fool.
He will son discover say na Bad market he enter so.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Bilabong(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
u get time to waste.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by vooks: 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bilabong:
u get time to waste.
Idlelatry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Vivipop(f): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
They can only get you if you are greedy, gullible and ignorant.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by brunofarad(m): 5:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Interesting
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Software202(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
laughable laughter

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by TruthHurts1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Poliporpor(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
is the real one really real?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Smellymouth: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
The hustle is real mhen.. grin
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by asEdeyHOT: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one

grin grin grin

U have a point

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by kennyman2000(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by dammytosh: 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by rollUP(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nice one.... the lady played it well.

Op talk say she dey ATL and ur network dey show MTN-NG..... how nah
? undecided

25 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Warfibabe(f): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
she indeed get time to waste....
surgest!.... really?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by eluquenson(m): 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol grin
In their names you find the following:

Biafra
Kidnapping
Robbery
Fake products
Fake prophets
...to mention but few tongue

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by helphelp: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chei...

I don't blame those scams though, they prey on people's gullibility and so far, it has worked for them.

Trust me, loads of peeps have fallen prey to same
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes daddy
Okay daddy

My fetish be that ohhh

I wish a girl would call me daddy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by j1mmy: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
What is the difference between the real and fake Oyedepo?

Oyedepo is a 419 using the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians to sell them fake redemption!

Oyedepo may not make any money from people in Finland or Slovakia for example.

Dumb Nigerian's with slave mentality on religion allowed private jet pastors like Oyedepo to flourish!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerians!
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ShitHead(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
The next will be T.B Joshua or Ekwensu sending you a friendship request from hell.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Barbarthundey(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hmm... No comment!!! But d guy get mind sha... Impersonating a man of God

2 Likes 1 Share

OP, you should have offered to give the man of god a blowjob_ Si? but you are a pathological liar, you are based in Atlanta,Georgia nad using MTN NG? What kind of retards do you think nairalanders are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by apoti(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist Comedy Videos / Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Prayer Points That Will Make You Laugh At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.